Chapter Eight :">

Loving Mr. Wrong

 

When she opened the door, Kyuhyun was already standing outside her unit. It was Sunday that’s why she has no work. She was about to say something when Kyuhyun instantly walked straight the door, and went inside the kitchen.

Hmp! Always dying for food. She smiled.

They have not seen each other for days; the last time was when he brought her to his unit.  They were both busy with work. And honestly, she’s been avoiding him. She noticed that she’s feeling weird these days. Kyuhyun is the first thing she thinks when she wakes up, and he is the last one she thinks before she sleeps at night.

The last time she was feeling like that was when she was in-love. That’s why it was a symptom that she was in love again.

She went to Kyuhyun in the kitchen. He already made coffee, and he bought bread again. Kyuhyun always eats breakfast with her during weekends. She said to him that he should cook on his own. But he said he doesn’t know how to cook.

“I’ve been busy this week. I needed to finish something with my client. We haven’t seen each other for days, even though our units are beside each other. And I noticed that you have not been coming home these days.” Kyuhyun said.

“It’s my sister Hyoyeon’s wedding. She was married to a guy just like you and Yonghwa.” She said.

“What do you mean just like me and Yonghwa? Is he handsome like us? Though I must admit, I’m much better than your ex.”

She was not irritated on what he said. She must admit, she missed talking to him.

“What I meant was, just like you playboys.” She said. “My sister has been dating Eunhyuk for a long time. He said that he changed because of my sister.” She drinks the coffee.

Kyuhyun didn’t answer.

“How about you, are you ready to change for the girl you’ll truly love?”

He shrugged. “I don’t know.”

She was dismayed. She couldn’t explain why. “Does it mean that its okay with you to hurt the one you love and continue to see other girls?”

He looked at her straight in the eye. “I’ve never been in love, Seohyun.” He seriously said. “If I noticed that my feelings for a girl changes, I left them and see other girls. That’s because I don’t want to be so in love. I don’t want to experience what my father went through.”

She silently waited for him to share his story.

Kyuhyun told her about his family. That his dad went crazy when his mom left. And she knew the reason why he doesn’t like to cook. She can see the sadness in his eyes. And at that moment, she understands why he’s been like that with girls.

She then felt sympathy for him. She’s not afraid to fall in love but she’s afraid to fall in love with a wrong guy. But at that moment, she couldn’t feel anything wrong for loving Kyuhyun. After telling her, there was a short moment of silence.

She stood up and went to the refrigerator. She looked, trying to think what’s nice to cook. She grabbed four eggs and a meat. She wants to cook fried rice, because Kyuhyun seemed to like it.

“Eggs again?” Kyuhyun asked. He was back in his cool personality.

“I like eggs.” She said.

“Oh, so you like egg.”

“Yes, but not every day.”

“So, you like egg.”

“Do I have to repeat again?”

“That’s great. I have two of them.”

She glared at him.

Kyuhyun grinned. “Ah! Seo Joo Hyun. You’re so green minded.”

“You don’t understand. I said I have two eggs, but not this one.” Kyuhyun looked down. “I have two eggs in my refrigerator. Ah, really green minded Seobaby.” He then smirked at her.

“It’s because you’re a ert, and a tease! And don’t call me that.” She then started cooking. After a few minutes, they ate together, and decided to use hands. She was eating peacefully when Kyuhyun started talking again.

“You’re seducing me.”

She was confused. “Wah, don’t look too highly of yourself. And please shut up.”

“Yah Seohyunnie, it looks like you’re starting to like me, and you’re trying to seduce me.” Kyuhyun said while smiling like an idiot. “When you woke up that morning and you saw that we’re beside each other, you started shouting that you’re not a anymore. And now, you’re letting me see your cleavage.” Kyuhyun shook his head. “I don’t commit to anyone, Seohyunnie.”

She looked at her v-neck shirt. She blushed and tried to fix her shirt. She glared at Kyuhyun. “Don’t dare insult my---“

“Your s?”

She let out a sigh. “Yah, just don’t insult them. And stop calling me Seohyunnie or Seobaby. For your information, I’m not seducing you. Maybe you’re starting to like me.”

Kyuhyun just shrugged and continued eating. “Yah, have I told you that you look beautiful in the morning? A simple shirt and pajama suits you. You look angelic, yet y. And I’m not lying. I couldn’t ever lie to my friend.”

Friend

She stared at him. She doesn’t know why but when he mentioned the word ‘friend’, she wished that they could be more than that. She fell for a womanizer again. But she remembered what he said. He has a reason why he’s like that.

Maybe he only needs a girl that could make him change.

 

-

 

Time flies so fast. They were friends for a year now. In that year of friendship, she was a witness on how Kyuhyun changes girls so fast. There was one time; she went out of her unit because she has work. Then Kyuhyun’s door opened, he was with a girl. They were even together in the elevator.

Her day was ruined.

She was so jealous, but she doesn’t want to be stressed. She knows that Kyuhyun is not serious with those girls. She now understands why she’s always happy when they’re together. She loved a womanizer again. She’s just waiting for the right time to confess to him her true feelings.

Kyuhyun was a flirt. He knew almost all of the girls living in Cho Towers because he is very friendly. They are friends, but sometimes, she caught him staring at her. And she noticed that he’s sweet at her. He makes her feel that she’s special. She was now asking herself if he also likes her. But the sad thing was, if he’s sweet at her, he’s also sweet with all those other girls.

She was lying on her bed, and she could not sleep. She called her sister Hyoyeon. She needed someone to talk to.

“Sis?” Hyoyeon asked.

“How are you?” She said.

“I’m fine. So, why did you called?”

“I just want to know how you’re doing.”

“Is there a problem, baby?”

“Actually, It’s not really a problem.”
“What is it then?”

She deeply sighed before talking. “I think I’m in love.” She looked at the ceiling, wishing that the man she loved would also love her back.

“Seohyun---“

“I know. He’s a playboy. But every time we’re together, he always let me feel that I’m special. And we’re even friends. And I don’t know if I should confess to him what I feel, that I like him. Do you know that I already have a history with those womanizers? But I couldn’t stop myself. I fell for him. And I have known a lot of respectful guys, but I don’t know why I fell for him.”

Her sister laughed.

“Do you think that he likes you too?”

“I don’t know.”

“You know what; it’s much nicer if you confess to him. You wouldn’t know, maybe he likes you too. Don’t be afraid to take chances, Seohyun. I even married a playboy. But it doesn’t matter because I love my husband. And I think that he really changed for me.”

They talked about a lot of things. Hyoyeon bid goodbye to her. She searched for Taeyeon’s number. Her friend is now in Canada with her family.

“Hi, Taeyeon! What are you doing right now?”

“Seohyun! Girl, I miss you so much. Busy with work.”

She smiled. She missed Taeyeon’s voice.

“I have no work today. Actually I’m about to sleep. I just need your advice.”

“Advice about boys?”

She smiled. Taeyeon really knows her a lot. “Indeed.”

“What kind of advice?”

She told Taeyeon her feelings but she didn’t mention the name of the guy.

“I don’t know what to say. It’s your decision. I want to kick you and tell you to avoid that guy, but that’s just too unfair for you. Like you said, you already love him.”

She nodded even though Taeyeon can’t see her.

“But I hope you won’t cry just like what you did when they hurt you. You know that I don’t believe in happy endings. I believe that all relationships lead to separation.”

She didn’t answer. She understands her friend. But she’s not like her friend. She is not afraid to get hurt, but she’s afraid to fall for the wrong guy. But with Kyuhyun, it was different. He is not the right guy, but he’s the one she likes. Maybe he would change for the sake of the woman he loved. And she hoped that she’s that girl.

After her conversation with Taeyeon, she already had a decision. She would make Kyuhyun know that he’s important, that she loves him. Maybe if she’ll do that, he would love her too.

 

 

---

Chapter Eight :)

Thanks for those who Subscribed!

And I read all of your comments :D

I'll be updating again. I need to hurry because school is coming :\

COMMENTS are very welcomed.

And don't forget to SUBSCRIBE.

-Seokyuislove