WTD? - Chapter 8

What's The Difference?

Chapter 8

 

“So you really went out on a date with him?” Sungmin asks. Kibum sighs. The two sat along with Heechul and Donghae in the living room of Kibum’s apartment. “Yeah, but it wasn’t bad.” he says. The other three look at him. “Really? When you two were dating, you always came back complaining.” Donghae says.

Kibum nods. “Yeah, but I guess he’s finally deciding to correct the things that I always complained about.” he says. The other three nods. “What if he’s just doing this as a way to get back with you?” Heechul asks. Kibum shrugs. “Well, it won’t matter because I’m not getting back with him.” he states.

“Then why did you go on a date with him?” Sungmin asks. Kibum shrugs. “It was just to repay him a favor since he went with me to meet with Yoona and Siwon. Nothing more.” Kibum states. Heechul looks at him. “And what if he gets the wrong idea?” he asks. Kibum shakes his head. “He won’t.” he simply replies.

“How can you be so sure? What’s the difference?” Donghae asks. “Before, when you told him something, he never really listened. So what makes you think that he won’t think like that again?” Donghae asks. Kibum looks at him. “Because before saying yes to him, I told him that it doesn’t mean we are going to get back together.” he says. “I retold him before the date and after the date. And made sure he agreed that he understood.” he adds. “Nothing else is going to happen.” he says.

“So, I’m guessing this means you’re going to start dating again?” Sungmin asks. Kibum nods. “Yeah, well, I think it’s time for me to try finding someone.” he says. Heechul looks at him. “Well only thing you have to do is announce that you’re dating again and the boys and girls will flock.” he says.

“So are you going to just go on date with anyone?” Donghae asks. Kibum shrugs. “Well, of course I’m going to chat with them for awhile before agreeing to go out on a date.” Kibum says. He then sighs. “I just think it’s time for me to stop sitting around and doing nothing.” he says. The others nod. “Well, I wish you luck.” Sungmin says.

“Samona said the same thing to me when I told her.” Kibum says. “Do I really need luck in this department?” he asks. Heechul nods. “Yes, buddy, you do.” he says. “Given you’re current situations, you really need It.” he says. Donghae nods. “Yeah, and Sam knows you’re situation completely, so I’m sure she’s wishing you more luck than any of us.”

Kibum nods. “Well she was the one who hinted toward me doing this in the first place.” he says. Sungmin looks at him. “Huh? What do you mean?” he asks. Kibum nods. “Yeah, the other day I was talking to her and she basically said what I just said a second ago. That I need to stop moping around, get up and start doing something for myself. That nothing is going to happen with me just sitting around.” he says.

The others nod. “Yeah, that’s Sam for you.” Heechul says. “She likes to tell things straightforward. But you know she’s saying that because she doesn’t like seeing you be all disconnected to the world and crap.” he says. Kibum nods. “Yeah, I know. That’s why I’m doing this and taking her advice.” he says.

 

~month later~

Kibum yawns as he sits back in his seat. The Literature Class he was in was finally over. “So Kibum, how’s the dating coming along?” asks Kyuhyun, who sat in the seat next to him. Kibum shrugs. “It’s been okay, I guess.” he says.

“Haven’t found anyone yet?” asks Eunhyuk, who sat behind them. Kibum shakes him head. “No.” he says. “I mean, some of them are okay. But they don’t give me the feeling that I want to feel when I’m around the person I’m dating.” he explains. Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk nods, understanding what he meant.

“Well, is there someone close to it?” Kyuhyun asks. Kibum shakes his head. “Not really. But hey, it’s only been a month. I shouldn’t give up now.” He says. The other two nods. “That the spirit, I guess.” Eunhyuk says with a small laugh.

“Hey Kibum.” The three turn to see a boy with light brown hair walking over to them. Waving, Kibum turns in his seat. “Hey Kwang.” he greets. “What’s up?” he asks. Kwang shakes his head as he stops in front of Kibum. “Nothing much.” he says.

“So, I was wondering if you would like to go out on a date with me next Monday.” Kwang asks. After a second or two, Kibum nods. “Yeah, that would be nice.” he says with a small smile. Kwang smiles back. “Great. I’ll talk to you later to set up a time.” he says before turning and walking away.

“Now, Kwang has asked you out.” Eunhyuk says. Kibum turns and looks at him. “Yeah, I’ve been talking with him lately. And I guess he finally decided to ask.” Kibum says. The two nods. “So how do you think the date will go?” Kyuhyun asks. Kibum shrugs. “Well, he seems to have a great personality and it’s been great talking with him.” Kibum states. “So I think it’ll go fine.” he answers.

 

~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~

A.N.: And that Chapter 8.

Yeah it’s a little short, I know. >.<

Anyways sorry for not updating sooner, my internet was off. And before that, I was being too lazy to type anything, even though some of the chapters were already written out. -.-

I’ll get home from work then not want to do anything. I hate when I feel that way, so I try to just focus on writing everything, and then type it up later.

So this is the middle chapter for this story. :D

Yes, that is correct. This story will have 16 17 Chapters, if I stick to my plotline sheet. And at this point, I’m still in the middle of writing Chapter 14. Done with the story. :D

I really need to get started on that IILWMTA Sequel. I have been procrastinating on that. -.-;

But I’m trying to at least finish writing this story, and writing a few chapters for my other stories before starting that one, that way I’m not focusing on too many things at once.

Which is one of the reasons my other stories at stopped at the points they are now. >.<

I multitask too much. I think I’m going to start making a schedule to where I plan when I’m going to work on a certain story at a certain time.

But I probably won’t work because I tend to just write the stories when I feel the motivation for them. :/

 

Anyways…  Hope you like this chapter. Next one should be up soon.