WTD? - Chapter 13

What's The Difference?

 

Chapter 13

~week later~

Kibum lets out a small yawn as he stares out the window. He was sitting in at the restaurant once again, watching others walk by. He was actually here because Jisu had once again called him and asked to meet up with him. Kibum didn’t really mind. He loved being at the restaurant at times like this, it was peacefully quiet and it gave him time to think.

“Hey Kibum.” Kibum turns from the window to see Jisu walking toward him. Kibum greets him with a small wave. “Hey Jisu.” he greets as the boy sits down in the seat across from him. “Okay, so, I have to make this quick. I have a meeting to go to.” Jisu says.

Kibum nods. “Okay, what’s up?” he asks. Jisu looks at him. “So what is your answer?” he asks. Kibum blinks before understanding what he was talking about. “I’m sorry Jisu. But my answer is still no.” he states. Jisu sighs. “Did you even think about it?” he asks.

“Yes, I did.” Kibum says. “But in the end the answer is still no.”

“Why? Why is it: no?”

“Because I can’t be with you.”

“Why?”

 

Kibum lets out a sigh. “Okay Jisu, listen to me.” he says. “When we were dating, I did have feelings for you. But as time went by, so did those feeling. Jisu, I broke up with you because I didn’t have those feelings anymore and I couldn’t see you as a boyfriend for me.” Kibum states.

“So, what do you see me as?” Jisu asks. Kibum looks at him. “I see you as a friend.” he states. Kibum watches as Jisu looks down at the table. “Listen Jisu,” Kyuhyun says. “Because of the fact that I see you as a friend, and an important one, I have to say no.” he says.

“Sure, it’s nice to know that someone loves me, and wants my attention,” Kibum starts. “But it would be wrong of me to accept your feelings when I can’t return them. It’ll be unfair to you.” he states. Jisu nods. “I understand.” he says smiling. “Nice to know you care that much.”

Kibum smiles. “Of course I do. I might always call you annoying, but that doesn’t mean I don’t look out for you.” he says. Jisu nods. “Yeah, but you know I’m still not going to give up that easily.” he says. “Well until I find someone else.” he says. Kibum lets out a laugh. “I expected that.” he says.

A beeping makes Jisu look down at his watch. “Oh, got to go.” he says. Kibum nods. “Then I’ll see you later.” he says.  Jisu nods as he stands up. He then looks at Kibum. “As a friend, you know I’m here to listen and help whenever you need Me.” he says.

Kibum nods. “I do. Thanks.” he says. Jisu smiles. “See you later.” he says patting Kibum’s shoulder before turning and walking away. Kibum watches as he walks out the restaurant and down the street.

Kibum lets out a sigh as the boy disappears from sight. He knew the boy was hurt but saying yes would have caused even more pain.

 

~~~~

~month later~

Kibum lets out a groan. “I hate myself.” he says out loud. He was currently sitting with the others, excluding Kangin, Ryeowook, Siwon, and Hangeng, at Heechul’s house. Heechul and Donghae sat on one of the couches with Kibum laying across them. His head on Heechul’s lap as his legs rest across Donghae’s lap.

“Kibum, don’t be too hard on yourself.” Leeteuk says. Kibum groans again. “But I was the one who told him to act like it didn’t happen. And now he’s doing exactly that and it makes me want to cry.” he says.

Heechul softly pats Kibum’s head. “Just give it a little more time.” he says. Heechul was one who rarely comforted people but was always there to help get you through a tough time. When Heechul tries to make an effort to console you; that how you know your problem is a tough one. Kibum sighs and nods.

“Heechul’s right. Who knows, within a week, everything could change.” Kyuhyun says. Kibum lets out a snort. “Yeah, I know. It already has.” he says before sighing again. “And now I feel so stupid.” he says. The others shake their heads. “There’s no need for you to because you’re not.” Samona says.

“Yes I am. I’ve just been screwing up left and right these past months. The kiss, the avoiding him, making him mad, confessing to him, and us avoiding each other. Then I tell him to just forget about it and act like nothing happened. Which in the end, by surprise, it’s still hurting me.” Kibum states.

“You know I thought just having him next to me would be enough. But it’s not! No, it’s like every time I’m with him now, I just want to shake him and tell him to just dump Yoona and be with me. But that’s not fair for either of them for me to decide if they should be together or not.

“You know, I love them both but it hurts every time I see them together. Whenever I’m with them I have to wear a fake smile so that Yoona doesn’t worry. But Siwon always notices and then I have to make up some lame excuse and leave. It that most of the time I can’t even hang out with them because it throws my emotions and sometimes it’s hard to think.

“And I feel so stupid because this is my entire fault. If I would have just realized my feelings earlier, this wouldn’t have happened. It’s all my fault for asking him to help me in the first place. I should have just left him out of my relationship.”

Kibum then sighs. “Why does love have to be so complicated?” he asks. “Agh, what’s the difference between you guy’s relationships and mines? Was it this hard for you all?” he asks. Yesung nods. “Well yeah, we all had our own different difficulties. Yours just a little more complicated.” he says. The others nod. “But don’t worry. Just like we did, you’re going to overcome it.” Donghae says.

Kibum sighs once again. “Yeah, I guess.”

 

~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~

A.N.: And that’s Chapter 13.

So Jisu has been turned down once again by Kibum.

But this one was a sincere rejection. Kibum cares about his friend and doesn’t want to hurt him.

Also Kibum’s letting out his thoughts on his problem. And the others are being nice and listening to their friend rant.

Yeah, it would totally to be in this situation. :/

 

Anyways, that’s that chapter, 3 more to go. :D Next chapter shall be up soon for you all. ^_^