WTD? - Chapter 17 (Final)

What's The Difference?

 

Chapter 17 - Final

 

 Yoona smiles as she watches Kibum run out into the rain and down the street. “Finally it happens.” she says. She then stands up. Picking up her bag that was on the floor, Yoona pushes in the seat she was sitting in. She then walks over to another table in the restaurant.

 

“So… comments?” Yoona asks as she sits down at the table occupied by six boys. “Heechul, Kyuhyun?” she asks. Kyuhyun and Heechul look at each other. “I say it turned out well.” Heechul states. Kyuhyun nods in agreement. “Yeah, I think we deserve a praise and/ or prize for this achievement.” he states.

 

The other four boys look at them confused. Sungmin turns on Kyuhyun’s lap and looks at him. “What are you two talking about?” he asks. “You two had something to do with what’s been going on with Siwon and Kibum right?” he asks. Heechul and Kyuhyun look at each other again. “Let’s just say that we just created a situation, given to us by someone else, that they couldn’t ignore.” Heechul says.

 

The four then look at Yoona, who smiles and nods. She then looks at Heechul and Kyuhyun. “But you two got luckily during this thing.” she says. The two looks at her. “What do you mean?” Kyuhyun asks. Yoona sighs. “Different things could have happened that could have messed the whole plan up.”

“Like what?” Heechul asks.

“What is I would have actually liked Siwon?”

“But we know that you don’t. We only asked you because we knew that you liked someone else. And that you wouldn’t have stopped liking that person.” Kyuhyun states.

“True, now what about when Kibum went on that dating spree?”

“What about it?”

“What if when he went on that date with Kwang, he actually had a great time throughout the whole thing and didn’t think about Siwon.”

“But he did and that’s what matter.” Heechul states.

“Yes, but what if he didn’t. Then he would have started dating Kwang. Then what?”

“That would have put a big hole in our plan.” Kyuhyun says.

“Yeah and how were you two going to try and fix that?” Yoona asks.

 

Heechul shrugs. “I guess we would have tried to come up with some way to end their relationship.” he says. Yoona tilts her head. “And you think that would have been a good decision?” she says. Heechul nods.

 

“Of course it would be.” The seven turn to see Samona walking toward them. “Sorry, I’m late, I was helping Henry with something.” she says. “But good to know that everything turned out fine.” she says stopping next to Heechul’s chair. Jisu looks at her. “You heard everything? How?” he asks.

 

Samona points to her ear. “I have a transmission set on Kyuhyun.” she informs. The others look at Kyuhyun, who nods and turns his head to show the others the small earpiece he had on. “I had a feeling that I wouldn’t make it on time, so I had Kyuhyun wear one.” she states.

 

Kyuhyun looks at Yoona. “Now, getting back onto the topic at hand and to the answer to that question you asked. I mean I understand what you’re getting at. If Kibum tries to start liking someone else so that he could get over Siwon, then let him try.” he says.

 

“But think about it.” Samona starts. “Would it really be wise for him to go out with someone while he has strong feelings for another person?” she asks. “It’s like what he told Jisu. It would have been unfair to not only himself but also to the person that he was dating. What would be the point in leading someone on when you know that you won’t be able to return their feelings?”

 

“We know Kibum. And even though at the time he didn’t fully understand nor admit to his feelings for Siwon; when he was with Kwang, there was a point where he thought that it was wrong for him to be there.” Heechul states. Samona nods. “Kibum knew that it would have been not only unfair but also disrespectful of him to have stayed on that date and pretend like he was enjoying it when he was thinking of something or someone else. Kibum being Kibum won’t have let that happen no matter what.” she states.

 

Yoona nods. “Yeah, you have a point. Kibum wouldn’t have let that happen.” she says. “But now I have one more question.” she says. The three nod. “What is it?” Heechul asks. Yoona sits back in her seat. “What about when Siwon and Kibum stopped talking to each other after Kibum confessed?” she asks.

 

“What about it?” Heechul asks. Yoona looks at him. “What would you three have done if they didn’t make up when they did?” she asks. Kyuhyun, Samona, and Heechul look at each other. “Oh, that annoying problem? That’s easy. We would have just locked them in a room together for a couple of hours.” Samona states.

 

Yoona blinks. “Please tell me you’re joking.” she says. The three shake their heads. “No, not one bit.” Heechul says. “In our group, sure we’re crazy, but it takes simple ways for us to solve our problems sometimes. And we all know what to do when a certain two within the group is arguing.” he states and the other two nods.

 

“Yeah, like if take the once-every-two-month fight of Eunhyuk’s and Donghae’s, the way to solve it is to put them in one of their rooms. You don’t even need to lock the door.” Kyuhyun states. “They like to throw things when they argue so we let them destroy their own things instead of the things in the living rooms. But give them an hour to two, and they’ve worked things out.” he says, Eunhyuk and Donghae nodding in agreement.

 

“Or take one of the rare fights, like between Hangeng and Ryeowook.” Heechul starts. “It rarely happens. I’ve only seen it happen no more than three times since we’ve all been friends, but it’s still simple to solve. Both of them like cooking. So we have them cook dinner together. Ryeowook being Ryeowook and Hangeng being Hangeng, they’re going to talk about the issue and solve it.”

 

“But you’re a bunch of guys plus one girl; I know it’s not that simple for all of you.” Yoona says. The three shake their head. “Oh, trust me it’s not.” Samona says. “We’ve had times where problems came down to physical fighting. What did we do? Well we let them fight.” she says. “Why? Because it’s what they needed to do. Sometimes words aren’t enough. We just stop them before it goes too far.”

 

“But luckily, this is Siwon and Kibum we’re talking about.” Heechul says. “When they get into arguments or situations where they don’t want to talk to each other, it usually doesn’t last long. Most of the time we didn’t have to do anything. It was actually Siwon who solved it himself. ‘I can’t have my Kibum staying mad at me. I feel like I lose half of myself when he doesn’t want to be near me and avoids me’. That’s what he told me once when they were still in high school. And at that time, the two only knew each other for like two years.”

 

“Their relationship was close ever since they were introduced to each other.” Donghae speaks up. “I have to admit that I was quite jealous of Siwon in high school. He, who hardly knew Kibum, was able to help Kibum more than I could, and I’ve been best friends with Kibum nearly our whole lives.” he states.

 

“Siwon was always persistent when it came to Kibum.” Sungmin says. Eunhyuk nods. “Yeah, at first we thought it was just because he knew about Samona’s and Kibum’s ‘situation’. But his actions proved us wrong. He once said he did the things he did because it felt like that’s what he should have done and that’s what he wanted to do.” he says.

 

“Kibum was always with Siwon when I used to see him during our first year of college.” Jisu says. “I thought they were going out at first. It wasn’t until I was talking with Kibum one day that I found out that Siwon was actually dating someone else. It was only that reason that gave me the confidence to ask Kibum out.” he says.

 

“But throughout our relationship, even though I was hardly ever around Siwon it was always uneasy hearing Kibum talk to him over the phone or telling me that he was going to go meet up with Siwon.” Jisu states. “That’s why I became so clingy to Kibum. Because I wanted to be his number one instead of Siwon.”

 

“Huh… That’s strange.” Kyuhyun says after a few seconds of silence. The other seven at the table looks at him. “What’s strange?” Samona asks. Kyuhyun blinks. “I just remembered something. It was like a triggered déjà vu moment when hearing what Jisu said after talking about high school days.” he says. Yoona tilts her head. “What was it about?” she asks.

 

“Siwon. It was a conversation about Kibum.” Kyuhyun says. “Seeing how I’ve been friends with Samona and Kibum almost as long as Donghae has, I wasn’t game for having some person I haven’t known for too long, even though some of the others did, coming in, knowing about their situation and possessing Kibum like he did. And of course, me being me, I bluntly told him that one day.

 

“He told me I had nothing to worry about. That since he met Kibum, there was something that pulled him closer to Kibum, something that made him want to get closer. And even though it had just been almost a year after they’ve met, Kibum was already his Number 1. He told me a couple of things that day.

 

“But one of the things that stood out was that he said that ‘Even though I may date someone and Kibum may also date someone, I will not give up. Kibum is my Number 1 and he will always be. No one will ever replace him. And one day, I’ll show him that and I’ll be become his too. It might take awhile but I don’t care.

 

“I don’t know if it was the look he had in his eyes or the tone he had in his voice. Maybe it was both, but I gave him my approval after that. When talking to him, he was so serious and truthful about his feelings for Kibum. Though he thought that at that time, Kibum wasn’t seeing him the way he wanted Kibum to see him.” Kyuhyun reveals.

 

“So Siwon liked Kibum first.” Sungmin says. “Oh, maybe that’s why Siwon reacted the way he did.” he says. The others look at him. “What do you mean?” Donghae asks. Sungmin looks around at the others. “Well think about everything that happened.” he says.

 

“When Kibum confessed to Siwon, he said that Siwon didn’t say anything. Well think about what probably went on in Siwon’s head. How would you react if the person you were basically in love with for more than five years confesses to you that they’re in love with you? You know after the fact that they already told another person that they don’t care if they date you and told you that they support your choice to date that person.

 

“Then in all this confusion, while he’s trying to figure out things, Kibum tells him to forget about his confession, and that he’ll try to forget about loving Siwon. I mean sure after Kibum told him to forget about it, they started hanging out again like always but I know all of you also notice that look Siwon had in his eyes.” Sungmin says.

 

“Yeah, he was pissed.” Heechul says. “I mean when we all hit college and Kibum started going out with Jisu, Siwon decided it was best for him to bury all the romantic feelings he had for Kibum. Then this year comes and so does all these situations that have him battling himself on the inside.”

 

Heechul sighs. “I actually pity the boy a bit.” he says. “Tempted, Siwon kisses Kibum, the ‘excuse’ being to keep Jisu from bugging Kibum. But Kibum kisses back. Then a few days later, they kiss again, which in turn begins to bring out those buried feelings. But then Kibum goes and tells someone else, Yoona, that he doesn’t care if she asks Siwon out. This of course confuses him especially considering Kibum’s reaction to Siwon revealing that he accepted Yoona’s offer. Of course it was partially my fault Kibum acted that way.

 

“Then Kibum agrees to go on a double date with him and Yoona. And to that he brings Jisu along, of course the only reason for that being Samona being one step ahead of everyone and trapping them into doing something else that day. Then afterwards goes on a solo date with Jisu. Then goes on another date with someone from his class. This of course has Siwon burying the little feelings that refaced. After that we all know, comes the avoiding.

 

“Six of us here know from various past experiences, and you two, Yoona and Jisu, have had your first experience when it comes to Kibum avoiding Siwon. And I know everyone knows that Siwon hates when Kibum ignores him. It’s one of his most hated things in the world. If it was someone else, Siwon wouldn’t care and let it go and wait until later to solve it.

 

“But it being Kibum, Siwon, would destroy someone if they’re the cause for it or are keeping him from finding out the reason for the ignoring. Trust me; we had that issue in high school already. Anyways, finally sick of the avoiding and finally confronting him, Kibum tells Siwon he loves him. And just like Sungmin says, he most likely went into shock and was so confused that he couldn’t reply to Kibum. Probably because he didn’t know how to.

 

“And with that confession, Siwon’s feelings for Kibum all come back. But he’s dating Yoona, so what is he supposed to do? I’m sure he thought that no matter who he chooses, someone might get hurt because of it. Then it goes back to what Sungmin said again. In middle of all the confusion, Kibum tells him to forget about it and that he’s going to stop loving him.

 

“Even including the fact that Siwon was dating Yoona at the time, I say he had a right to be pissed. The guy he loved for 5 years finally confesses but then takes it back and tells him that he’ll forget about the feeling he had. I would be pissed too if I was him. I know he probably felt guilty because he was dating Yoona. But it’s not something that you want to hear from the person you love, even if you are dating someone else.

 

“Then Yoona finally asked him to tell her everything. Siwon isn’t the type to lie about anything nor to hold back when he needs to say something important. So he told her and she helped him make the decision that he needed to make.” Heechul states. “I’m happy that they’re finally together but I wish it didn’t have to happen so complicatedly.” he says sighing.

 

The others nod. “I know right. Luckily it wasn’t like that for us.” Sungmin says. Kyuhyun nods. “And I’m grateful for that.” he says, his arms circling Sungmin’s waist. He then looks at Heechul and Samona. “Next project cannot be this complicated.” he says. Samona looks at him. “Well, you got two chooses sitting in front of you. Which project would you like to take on, or should we take both?” she asks.

 

Yoona turns and looks at Jisu. “I think they’re talking about us.” she says. Jisu nods. “Yeah, I don’t know if I should feel happy about that or not.” he says. Kyuhyun, Samona and Heechul look at each other. “Don’t worry about it. It’s just going to be a little simple plan.” Heechul says.

 

“Yeah because your last ‘simple’ plan worked just like you wanted it to.” Jisu says making the others laugh. Samona puffs out her cheeks. “Hey, it still ended like it’s was supposed to. And even though it was complicated, I’m happy that it came out this way for my Oppa.” she says. Kyuhyun nods. “Yeah, we know that we’re doing. We know how to handle this.”

 

Yoona sighs. “Just give in. They’re going to get their way whether you like it or not.” she says. Jisu nods. “Yeah, that’s true.” he says sighing. He then looks at the three. “Okay, what’s your plan?” he asks.

 

~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~

A.N.: And that Chapter 17. The last chapter for this story.

So you find out that Kyuhyun, Samona, and Heechul were the evil masterminds behind this whole thing. :O

You also get to hear their opinion about the whole situation.

Ah, so complicated. :/

Anyways that’s the end of this story.

I believe I might go ahead with the sequel to this story. :D

It’ll be about the group facing a dangerous problem from the past. Yeah, the story takes a dark turn. (I’ve never done a dark-dangerous type story before, so I’m going to give it a try.) It’ll take place during summer after they’re done with Finals and its summer break time. So yeah, you’ll be able to find out more about their high school days and that ‘problem’ of Kibum’s & Samona’s that they referred to in this story.

 

So I hope you liked this story. :D

Please wait for the sequel.

Thank you all for giving my story a chance.^-^