WTD? - Chapter 6

What's The Difference?

 

Chapter 6

~A week later~

Yawning, Kibum stares out the window. Where was he? He was sitting at the usual restaurant. There wasn’t school today and only think he could do was sit and think. And instead of just sitting at home, he decided to come to the restaurant and sit.

It has already been half an hour that he’s been sitting here thinking and he still didn’t get it. Why did everyone keep asking him if he was okay with Yoona and Siwon dating?  It’s not like he dated Siwon in the past. Nor was he even considered to be a boyfriend for Siwon. Well, at least not as far as he knew.

Sure, when he first met Siwon in high school, he had a small crush on him. But come on, it was Siwon. Almost everyone had a crush on him. And because of that fact, he let his feeling go. Siwon could get anyone he wanted. Plus Kibum was already in a relationship and tied up in a complicated situation. Why would Siwon settle for him, when there could be someone better?

Instead of trying to get Siwon’s affections like other, he just took up a friend position. He liked it that way. It was easier that way to be around Siwon. And soon he didn’t have any feelings toward Siwon.

They hang out almost every day and to others disbelief; it was just a normal friendship.  There were no romantic feelings involved at all. Both of them normally dated others and kept their friendship the same.

He could never understand why people always thought he liked Siwon. He didn’t treat Siwon any different from the others. So why did everyone keep thinking there was something between him and Siwon.

He hung out with Donghae and Heechul more than he did with Siwon and he was closer to them, yet, no one ever thought that there was something going on between him and either of them. Did his relationship with Siwon look different on the outside than he think it does?

Shaking his head, Kibum sighs. “Agh, I really need to stop thinking about all this. It’s going to give me a headache.” he says. Kibum looks out the window before sighing again. “Agh, really need something to take my mind off all this.” he whispers.

“Hey Kibum.” Kibum turns away from the window to see Jisu walking over to him. Kibum groans. “Didn’t mean this something.” he whispers to himself. “Hey Jisu, what’s up?” he asks as the boy sits down in the seat across from him.

Jisu shakes his head. “Nothing. So…” he starts. “I heard that that Siwon guy is dating Yoona.” he states. Kibum nods. “Yeah, so?” he asks. Jisu looks at him. “So, this means that Siwon isn’t your lover.” he says.

“I never said that he was.”

“And I guess he’s not a friend with benefits also.”

“I never said he was that either.”

“So, you just tricked me into believing that he was.”

 

Kibum nods. “Yeah, and you’re the stupid one who believed It.” he says. Jisu looks at him. “Then why did you let him kiss you if you’re not dating him?” he asks. Kibum shrugs. “He’s Siwon. He can do things like that.” he says.

“Really? Because when you and I were dating, I always had to ask before kissing you.” Jisu says. Kibum shrugs. “Yeah, so, your point is?” he asks. Jisu frowns. “I don’t like how you let him do things like that and you’re not even dating him.”

“And I’m not dating you either, so it’s none of your business.” Kibum replies.

“Yes, it is. Because I want to get back together with you.”

Kibum sighs. “Jisu, I’ve told you this like 50 times already. My answer is no.” he says. Jisu looks at him. “Why won’t you give me another chance?” he asks. Kibum looks back at him. “Because, I don’t want to.” he says.

“Now, leave me alone. You interrupted by thinking.” Kibum says waving his hand at Jisu. Jisu shakes his head. “Not unless you say you’ll go out with me again.” he says. Kibum sighs. “You know what… fine.” he says. Jisu blinks. “You’ll go out with me again?” he asks.

Kibum snorts as he stands up. “No, I mean, you can just sit here. And I’ll leave.” he says. With that, Kibum walks away and out the restaurant. “Agh can’t even sit down at a restaurant to think about things without being interrupted.” he says as he walks down the street.

“What’s the difference?” Kibum asks himself. “What does others see about my and Siwon’s relationship that I don’t?” he asks. Kibum sighs as he walks toward his apartment. “Agh, I’m going to sleep. I’m doing too much thinking.” he whispers.

 

~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~

A.N.: And that’s Chapter 6. A little insight on Kibum’s and Siwon’s relationship from Kibum’s point of view.

I’m planning on writing a sequel to this story and in that sequel you’ll find out more about their past and the ‘complicated situation’ that Kibum was talking about.

Though the sequel won’t be posted until I’m done writing the sequel to I’m in Love With My Teacher’s Assistant.

I might just write and post both sequels at the same time. But I’m not sure yet. :/

But anyways, that’s the chapter. Hope you liked it. :D