WTD? - Chapter 5

What's The Difference?

 

Chapter 5

Kibum sighs as he sits back in his seat. The group, excluding Siwon, sat in the living room of his apartment. “Kibum, are you okay?” Shindong asks. “You’ve been sighing all day.” he says. Kibum nods. “Yeah, I’m fine. Just thinking.” he says. The others nod. “Oh, so did the dreams stop?” Sungmin asks. Kibum nods. “Yeah, well not completely but I’m not getting them every time I go to sleep.” he says.

“Really? What did you do?” Heechul asks. Kibum shakes his head. “Nothing at all.” he says. Heechul nods. “Oh, being on a topic that involves Siwon, Seohyun told me that Yoona was going to ask him out.” Kyuhyun says. He then looks at Kibum. “She came and talked with you about a week ago right?” he asks.

The others look at Kibum, who nods. “Why did Yoona talk to you about dating Siwon?” Yesung asks. Kibum sighs. “She just wanted to know if it was okay because Siwon was helping me trick Jisu.” he says. The others nod. “And what did you tell her?” Zhoumi asks. Kibum looks at him. “What do you mean? I told her to go ahead. I’m not dating Siwon.”

“Well, do you think, Siwon will accept her offer?” Hangeng asks. The group looks around at each other. “Well Yoona’s a nice girl. He might.” Ryeowook says. Heechul looks at Kibum. “Are you really okay with this?” he asks.

Kibum looks at him. “What do you mean?” he asks. “Of course I am. He’s not my lover nor is he my past lover. The relationships he chooses to have, have nothing to do with Me.” he says. Heechul nods. “Uh huh. If you want to think that go ahead.” he says.

Kibum raises a brow at him. “What do you mean by that?” he asks. Heechul shakes his head. “Nothing at all. Remember, you just said that his relationships have nothing to do with you.” he says. Kibum frowns. “Because they don’t.” he says. Heechul nods. “Yeah, okay.”

Sighing, Kibum shakes his head. “What’s the difference? No matter what I say, you’re just going to think what you want.” he says. Heechul smiles as he sits back in his chair. “Don’t get mad at me Kibum. I’m just trying to help you and make you realize the truth.” he says.

Before Kibum could reply, the door of his apartment opens. The group turns to see Siwon walk into the apartment. “Hey guys.” he greets smiling. The other greet back as Siwon stops next to one of the couches. “So, what’s up?” Siwon asks.

“Nothing much. Just sitting around and talking.” Leeteuk says. Siwon nods. “Talking about what?” he asks. The group looks around at each other. “So, Siwon, did you meet with Yoona yet?” Henry asks. Siwon looks at him and nods.

“Oh, yeah, I did.” Siwon says. “I met with her about an hour ago.” he says. Kangin looks at him. “Really?” he asks. Siwon nods. “Yeah, she asked me to be her boyfriend.” he says. The others nod. “And what did you say?” Eunhyuk asks. Siwon shrugs. “I told her okay.” he says.

Kibum stops and looks up at Siwon. “What?” he asks. Siwon looks at him. “I agreed to go out with her.” he says. “Yoona’s a nice girl so I thought: hey, why not give it a try. I’m not dating anyone else.” he says.

“So when’s the first date?” Donghae asks. Siwon shrugs. “I was thinking about taking her on a date tomorrow night.” he says. “Don’t know where to take her though.” he adds. “But since it’s the first date, we’ll probably just walk around and talk. That’s it.” he says.

Heechul looks at Kibum. “Siwon’s dating Yoona. That’s great. Right, Kibum?” he asks. Kibum glares at him. “You’re so annoying today, Hyung.” he says before standing up and walking out the living room. Heechul lets out a small laugh. “er.” he whispers.

Confused, Siwon looks around at the others before walking after Kibum. Siwon walks down the hall and to Kibum’s bedroom to see the boy sigh as he sits down on the foot of the bed. “Hey are you okay?” Siwon asks.

Kibum nods. “Yeah, I’m fine.” he says. Siwon nods slightly. “Okay then… So, why did Heechul say that?” he asks. “Do you already not like the fact that I’m dating Yoona?” he asks. Kibum sighs. “That’s just Heechul messing around like he always does. And I didn’t say that.” he says.

“Yoona told me that she came to you and you said that it was okay for her to ask me out.” Siwon says. Kibum nods. “I know. And I’m fine with It.” he says. Siwon tilts his head. “Really? Are you sure?” he asks.

“I said I was fine with it, Dimmit. So stop asking me.” Kibum growls. After a minute of silence, Kibum sighs and runs his hand through his hair. “I don’t get why everyone keeps asking me that.” he says. “I mean, I am the one who told her to go for it. So, why am I being asked if I’m sure about it?” he asks.

 “I said it was, so everyone should just leave it at that.” Kibum says. “I mean, even if I wasn’t okay with it, it’s not like if I told someone, ‘No, I’m not fine with it. I hope he decides not to go out with her’, then you’ll stop dating her, right? It’s not my decision.” he says.

Kibum then looks up at Siwon. “You decided to date her, so my opinion doesn’t matter.” he says standing up. He then shrugs. “But hey, I wish you luck. Let’s see how far it goes.” he says before walking past Siwon and back to the living room.

 

~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~

A.N.: And that is Chapter 5.

Everyone doubts Kibum’s feelings. Especially Heechul. XD

How do you think the relationship well go? Huh? Huh? :D

Anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter, the next one will be up soon.