WTD? - Chapter 7

What's The Difference?

 

Chapter 7

~Two weeks later~

“Please tell me you can help me?” Kibum says into the phone.

“Oppa, I’m sorry, I can’t.”

“Damn it. You’re my second to last option. And you know who the last option is.”

“Sorry, Oppa. I wish you would have told me earlier. Henry just planned this about an hour ago. If you would have called before then, I would have been glad to help.”

“Agh, I really don’t want to go with him.”

“Why did you agree to go in the first place and you’re single?”

“Ah, I don’t know. I wasn’t really thinking.”

“Wish I could help you.”

“It’s okay.” Kibum says sighing. “I guess I should call him then.”

“Sorry again, Oppa. I know you really don’t want to ask him.”

“Yeah, but I have no choice.  So, I’ll talk to you later.”

“Okay, bye Oppa.”

“Bye Sam.”

 

Sighing, Kibum hangs up the phone. “Damn it.” he whispers. He then sits back into the couch. “I’m going to slowly die today.” he says as he begins dialing a number on the phone. As it begins ringing, Kibum puts it up to his ear. “Hello, Kibum?”

“Hey, I need a favor from you.” Kibum says sighing.

 

*flashback*

~Yesterday~

Kibum yawns as he walks out the building. It was finally the end of his school day and also the end of the week. He could forget about school work and everything else and just sleep. “Ah, don’t have to be bothered with others if I don’t want to.” he says as he walks toward the gate.

“Hey Kibum!” Kibum stops walks and turns around. Running toward him was Yoona. “Oh, hey Yoona. What’s up?” he asks. Yoona smiles. “Nothing much. Are you going home?” she asks. Kibum nods. “Yeah, no more classes today for me.” he says.

“Oh, so what are you doing this weekend? Well, tomorrow?” Yoona asks. Kibum shrugs. “Well, I have nothing planned so I was just going to stay home and sit around. Why?” he asks. Yoona nods. “Great. I want to invite you to something.” she says.

“Invite me? And can I know what this something is?” Kibum asks. Yoona nods. “I want to know if you will go on a double date with Me.” she says. Kibum blinks. “Double date?” he asks. Yoona nods. “Yeah, it’ll be fun. You can bring whoever you want.” she says.

Kibum shrugs. “Sure why not.” he says. “Tomorrow right?” he asks. Yoona smiles. “Yep. We’ll be going to the amusement park. So we’ll meet at the entrance of the park okay?” she asks. Kibum nods. “Yeah, sure.” he says.

Yawning, Kibum turns away. “Well, I’ll see you later.” he says before walking away. Yoona waves. “Bye, Kibum.”

 

~end of flashback~

 

“Now, let me make this clear. This is not a date.” Kibum says. Jisu, who stood next to him, smiles. “Of course it is. It’s a double date.” Jisu says. Frowning, Kibum looks at him. “No it is not!” he shouts, grabbing the front of Jisu’s shirt. “It’s just four friends meeting up and two of them just happen to be dating. You and I are not dating. There for, this is not a double date. Understand?” he asks.

As Jisu nods, Kibum sighs. Releasing Jisu, Kibum steps back. “Agh, sorry about that. I’m just very irritated right now.” he says. Jisu nods. “It’s okay. I know I’m probably not helping since I keep bothering you.” he says.

“But hey, we’re about to hang out with friends, and we’re at an Amusement Park. Let’s have fun.” Jisu suggests. Kibum nods. “Yeah, I guess you’re right. Just try not to be annoying today, or I will ignore you. Okay.” he says. Sighing, he looks down at his watch. “Ah, it’s 4. They should be here any minute.” he says.

“Hey Kibum.” Kibum turns to see Yoona walking toward him, waving. Siwon walking next to her. “Hey, sorry for making you wait.” Siwon says as they stop in front of him. Kibum shakes his head. “Actually, you’re just on time.” he says.

“Oh, that’s gr-…” Yoona stops when she finally notices Jisu. Also noticing him, Siwon looks at him before looking at Kibum. Kibum sighs. “It’s not what you think.” he says. “He was my last option.  And for the record, this is NOT a double date.” he says.

“Yeah, it’s just four people going to an Amusement Park, paired with each other.” Jisu says. Kibum turns to Jisu. “Agh, what did I say earlier?!” he says pushing Jisu away. “It’s not a date.” he says before turning and stomping away toward the gate.

Letting out a small laugh, Jisu walks after him. “Aw, Kibum I’m sorry. Don’t ignore me the rest of the day. Please?” he asks. Yoona and Siwon looks at each other before shrugging. They then follow the two to the entrance gate.

 

~~

Kibum stretches as he sits back in his chair. The four of them were taking a break from going on rides and playing the games. “Wah, this is so fun.” Yoona says smiling. The other four nods. “Yeah, I agree.” Kibum says.

“So, what made you think about coming to the Amusement Park?” Jisu asks. Siwon and Yoona shrugs. “We were just trying to think of fun places to go together.” Siwon says. Yoona nods. “Yeah, and we thought it would be even more fun if others came with us too.” she says. “I actually asked the others to come too, but they all had something else to do.”

“Fun places to go on a date?” Kibum asks. Siwon and Yoona nods. “Yeah, actually since it’s getting colder now and winter’s about to come, a couple of places are being crossed off the list.” Siwon says.

“Oh, so you want to find an event to do during the winter.” Kibum says. Siwon and Yoona nods. “Oh, you can go ice skating.” Jisu suggests. Siwon and Yoona looks at him. “Ice Skating?” Yoona asks. Jisu nods. “Yeah, it’s great.” he says.

“Ah, yeah, that’s right.” Kibum says. “Last winter, Jisu took me ice skating for one of our dates.” he says. Yoona nods. “How was it?” she asks. Kibum smiles. “It was fun. I had a great time.” he says. “It was also funny because Jisu, who skated a lot when he was little, kept falling. Where, I, whose it was their first time skating, didn’t fall even once.” he says.

“Aw, why did you have to bring up me falling? I told you I just wasn’t used to skating anymore.” Jisu says. Kibum lets out a small laugh. “I can’t help it. It was a great date. And it was funny. I was laughing like half the date because you kept falling.” he says.

Jisu sighs. “You’re always going to hang that over my head, aren’t you?” he asks.  Kibum smiles. “Of course I am. You should know that by now.” he says patting Jisu on the back. He then turns to Yoona and Siwon. “But yeah, ice skating is a lot of fun. Not only is it great exercise, but go at the right time and it could be a very romantic date for you tw-”

The other three at the table looks at Kibum to see him placing a hand to his chest. “Kibum, are you okay?” Yoona asks. After a second, Kibum looks at her. “Oh, I’m sorry. I just felt a sight pain. A tightness.” he says. “But it’s gone now. I’m okay.” he says.

“Are you sure?” Siwon asks. Kibum looks at him. “Yeah, I Am.” he says. Siwon raises a brow. “Really? Because your eyes say something different.” he says. Kibum immediately looks away and down at the table.

Jisu pushes his chair out and stands up. “Kibum, don’t push yourself.” he says. “Come on. I’ll take you home.” he says. Yoona looks at Kibum. “Yeah, Kibum, it’s okay.” she says. Kibum nods before standing up. “I guess, I’ll see you two later.” he says. With that, Kibum follows Jisu through the Amusement Park and out the gates.

“I feel fine now. You don’t have to walk me home Jisu.” Kibum says after a few minutes of walking. Jisu looks at him. “Are you sure?” he asks as they stop walking. Kibum nods. “Yeah, I’m okay. I’m just going to go home and sleep.” he says.

“Okay then.” Jisu says. “But before we go different ways, can I ask you something?” he asks. Kibum sighs. “If it’s what I think it is, my answer is still no.” he says. Jisu shakes his head. “Actually, it’s somewhat like that. But it’s different.” he says. Raising a brow, Kibum looks at him. “Huh? Well, what is it?” he asks.

 

“I want to ask you if you would like to go on a date with me.” Jisu says.

“Didn’t I just tell you my answer was no?” Kibum asks.

“No, I just want a date.”

“What’s the difference?”

“Well, it’s just a date. Just because you chose to say yes, it doesn’t mean that we have to get back together.”

“So, just a normal date?”

“Yes, that’s all I ask. It will be the favor I ask in return for coming with you today.”

“A date with no strings attached.”

“That’s right.”

 

Kibum shrugs. “Then I guess its fine.” he says.  Jisu looks at him and smiles. “What? You’ll accept?” he asks. Kibum nods. “Yeah, why not. I’ll go on the date with you.” he says. Kibum then turn away. “Don’t think too much into this. So, see ya later.” he says before walking off.

Kibum sighs as he walks toward his apartment. “What was that pain for?” he asks as he places his hand to his chest. “I don’t understand why it happened.” he whispers.

 

~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~

 

A.N.: And that's Chapter 7. :D

So sadly we are a chapter away from the half way mark of this story. That's right this story has 16 Chapters. Well 15 Chapters + Epilogue. 

I have up to Chapter 13 completed and I'm currently writing Chapter 14. Chapter 14 is taking a lot of time to do because it's such an important chapter and I have to make sure that everything runs smoothly in it.

Anyways.... I guess this means I should really get started on writing that Sequel to 'I'm In Love With My Teacher's Assistant.' Especially since I promised I'll start it after this story. -.-;

I'm planning on doing a sequel to this story too, but it'll have to wait until I complete the 'IILWMTA' Sequel and also some of my other story.

Yeah, I have to get those other stories up and going again and get them completed. 

With me training to be a manager at my job, I have to learn so much new stuff, so right now it's easy for me to upload chapters of stories that are already written and/or typed. But the only story that has written chapters is this story. So it gets updated....unlike the others.... ..... Yeah I don't work tomorrow.... today, so I'll try to get working on those stories again so that they can get started again.

Sorry for this long author note. I just got home form work not too long and I’m sleepy but don't really feel like sleeping. I hate that feeling.>.<

Anyways, I hope you like this chapter. I'll try to update the next chapter sometime next week for you all.^-^