WTD? - Chapter 4

What's The Difference?

 

Chapter 4

“Agh, I hate those three for putting those ideas in my head.” Kibum whispers as he walks out of the classroom he was in. It was his last class of the day and it was finally over. And just like the other day, he was still having trouble sleeping. It took all his strength just for him to stay awake in his classes.

Yawning, Kibum walks down the hall. “Maybe I shouldn’t have told them.” he whispers to himself. “I told them saying that would just make things worse.” Kibum then sighs. Not only was he still dreaming about Siwon, but now he was daydreaming about the guy every now and then.

“Hey, Kibum.” Kibum jolts to a stop. He then turns to see Siwon walking toward him. “Ah, crap.” he whispers. He then waves to Siwon. “Hey, what’s up?” he asks. Siwon stops in front of him. “Nothing much. So, where are headed?” he asks.

“Home to just lay around.” Kibum says. “You?” he asks. Siwon shrugs. “Same I guess.” he says. “Oh, so how has things been going with Jisu?” he asks. Kibum smiles. “Great. It’s been five days and he hasn’t come near me. Let’s hope it last longer.” he says.

Siwon nods. “Glad to have been able to help. I guess the kiss got to him and he doesn’t know what to do.” he says. Kibum nods. “Yeah…” he says. He then looks up at Siwon. “Hey, can I ask you something?” he asks. Siwon nods. “Sure, what is it?” he asks. Kibum looks around before looking back at Siwon.

Taking hold of Siwon’s arm, Kibum shakes his head. “Let’s go some place quieter and less people.” he says. He then pulls Siwon down the hall. The two walk until they stood in an empty hall away from the other students and all the noise.

“So, what’s this about?” Siwon asks as Kibum turns toward him. Kibum clears his throat as he looks at Siwon. “Well, umm… I wanted to ask if you’ll do something for Me.” he asks. Siwon nods. “Okay. What is it?” he asks.

“Umm… I was w-wonder if you could…” Kibum stops and looks away. Siwon raises a brow. “Come on, Kibum. You can ask me anything.” he says. Kibum nods and looks back at Siwon. “I just… could you… c-could you k-kiss me?” he asks, a small blush crossing his face.

Siwon blinks. “Oh, of course I can.” he says. Leaning forward, Siwon presses his lips against Kibum’s. A second later, Siwon pulls back. “Is that what you wanted?” he asks. Kibum nods. “Thank you.” he says.

Siwon looks at the younger boy. “Are you sure?” he asks. “You still have that same look on your face.” he says. Kibum shifts his stance a little. “Kibum?” Siwon asks. “Come on, tell Me.” he says. Kibum just stares at the ground.

“Kibum.” Siwon says. Kibum sighs. “I umm… I w-wanted a k-kiss with more…” he then stops and shakes his head. Siwon stares at Kibum for a second before smiling. “Oh, that’s it. Okay.” he whispers. Stepping closer to Kibum, Siwon moves his hand to Kibum’s chin and lifts his head until the younger boy was looking at him.

Moving his hand up, he caresses Kibum’s cheek. Leaning down, Siwon slides his hand to the back of Kibum’s neck and pulls him forward until their lips met. Siwon wraps him arm around Kibum’s waist, pulling him closer.

Kibum gasps at the action, giving Siwon the opportunity to slide his tongue into Kibum’s mouth. Kibum grabs onto Siwon’s shirt as their tongues battle for dominance, ultimately won by Siwon. Out of breath, the two pull apart breathing heavily.

“Now, is that what you wanted?” Siwon asks. Kibum looks up at him through half opened eyes. He then nods. “Yeah, that’s it.” he whispers. Siwon smiles. “Good.” he says. Siwon removes his arm from around Kibum’s waist and steps back. “So, mind explaining to me, why you wanted me to kiss you like that?” he asks.

Kibum looks at Siwon before blushing and looking away. “Oh, umm… well, y-you see…” Kibum shakes his head. Siwon sighs. “Aw, come on, you asked me to do it. So I want to know the reason behind It.” he says.

Kibum sighs. “Well, it’s because….” he stops again, staring at the ground. A second later, the sound of a phone ringing makes Kibum jolt. Digging into his pocket, Kibum pulls out his phone. He looks at the name before pressing the ‘talk’ button. “Hello?” he asks.

“Hey, it’s me.” a voice says.

“Yeah, I know. What’s up?” he asks.

“Can we meet up?”

“Meet up? Why?”

“Because I need to talk to you.”

“About what?”

“It’s very important and I would rather talk to you face-to-face instead of over the phone.”

“What’s the difference?”

“A lot, so please meet me.”

“Agh, fine. Where are you?”

“I’m at the usual restaurant. Meet me there as soon as you can.”

“Okay, I’m on my way.”

 

Kibum hangs up the phone and sighs. “I wonder what’s wrong.” he says putting the phone back in his pocket. He then looks Siwon. “I have to go.” he says. Siwon raises a brow. “But you still have yet to tell me your reason.” he says. Kibum blinks. “Oh, umm, I’ll tell you some other time.” he says.

“Okay, see ya, Siwon.” Kibum says before immediately turning and running away. He runs until he’s out of the building. Making his way toward the front gates, Kibum slows down into a walk. Walking out the gates, Kibum presses his fingers to his lips. “Wow. Can’t believe I was just kissed like that. And by him.” he whispers.

Shaking his head, Kibum sighs. A few minutes later, Kibum walks into the restaurant that he agreed to meet at. Looking around, he spots a girl with long black hair sitting alone at a table. Letting out a breath, Kibum walks toward the table. “Hey Yoona.” he greets as he stops in front of the table.

The girl looks up at him and smiles. “Hey Kibum.” she greets back. “Come on and sit down.” she says. Nodding, Kibum sits down in the seat across from her and sits his bag on the floor next to his chair. “Okay, so what did you call me for?” he asks. “You said it was very important, right?” he asks.

Yoona nods. “Yeah, that’s right.” she says. Kibum sits back in the seat. “Okay, what’s up?” he asks. Yuri clears . “Well, I have been thinking lately about someone. And I want to ask them out.” she says. Kibum raises a brow. “Huh? Okay, who is it and what does that have to do with me?” he asks.

Yoona looks at him. “It’s Siwon.” she says. Kibum blinks. “What? You want to date Siwon?” he asks. Yoona nods. “Yeah, that’s right.” she says. Kibum nods. “Ok, umm… Why are you talking to me about this? What do I have to do with it?” he asks.

“Well, I know that Siwon was helping you with keeping Jisu away.” Yoona says. “So, would it be okay if he started dating someone when he’s supposed to be helping you trick Jisu?” she asks. Kibum scratches his head. “I don’t care.” he says. He stops for a moment.

“Well, he was just helping me. So it shouldn’t matter what I say or think.” he says. “But if you want to hear it from me… I guess… go ahead and ask him out. I can’t stop him from dating someone else.” he says.

Yoona nods. “Are you sure?” she asks. Kibum nods. “Yeah, I mean I’m not dating him.” he says. “And I haven’t been bother by Jisu, so he’s plan worked so far. So, go ahead and take a chance.” he says. Yoona smiles. “Really? Great, thank you.” she says.

Kibum shakes his head. “As I said, I’m not dating him. And this has nothing to do with me. So, no need to thank Me.” he says. Yoona nods. “Okay, well, thanks for meeting me anyways.” she says. She then stands up. “Now I have to go and think of a way to approach Siwon and ask him.” Yoona says.

Kibum nods. “Okay. Well good luck with that.” he says. Yoona smiles. “See ya.” she says before walks away and out the restaurant. Kibum watches out the window as Yoona walks away. “I don’t get why she asked Me.” he whispers. “He’s not really my lover. So I have nothing to do with it.”

Kibum sighs. “Why do I feel like things are about to get complicated?” he asks. Sighing again, Kibum stands up. Picking up his bag, Kibum walks out the restaurant. Walking down the street, Kibum yawns. “Enough thinking about it. Time to sleep.” he says walking toward his apartment.

 

~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~

A.N.: And that’s Chapter 4.

So yeah… … Didn’t expect that huh?

I felt that for this story there’s a need for a rival.

I don’t ship any Super Generation couple for the fact of that all of them have once before said that they’re like a big family. Which they are. XD

Truth, at first when thinking of whom to pair Siwon up with, I was thinking Sooyoung. But of all the members of SNSD, Sooyoung is the one Siwon is the closest to. So close that they used to convince people that they were brother and sister. XD

Then I thought of Yoona. She and Siwon have done a couple of photo-shoots together. And though I don’t ship them, I must say they do look amazing. So I chose her.