WTD? - Chapter 3

What's The Difference?

 

Chapter 3

Heavy breathing filled the air along with the sound of moans and gasps. Sweat-covered bodies moved against each other in rhythm. His grip on the older boy tightens. His nails dig deeper into the older boy’s back as he feels himself coming closer and closer. Moments later he arches off the bed and throws his head back as he calls out the other’s name.

“Siwon.”

 

Kibum eyes snap open only to be met with darkness. Sitting up in his bed, Kibum groans. “Damn it. Why do I keep dreaming that?” he asks. Running his hand through his hair, Kibum sighs. He then looks at the clock that sat on the small table that was next to his bed.

“3:12 am?” Kibum asks. “You’re freaking kidding me.” he groans. Sighing again, he slowly gets out of bed and walks toward the door. “Damn stupid hormones.” he whispers as he walks out the room and toward the bathroom.

 

~~

“Kibum, are you okay?” Sungmin asks. The two sat with Heechul and Donghae, at the restaurant. They had decided to meet up before school. Kibum lifts his head off the table and looks at Sungmin. “No, I’m not. I’m freaking sleep-deprived.” he says letting his head fall back onto the table.

“You’re a college student. Of course you’re sleep-deprived.” Heechul says. Kibum sits up straight in his seat. “Yeah, but normal college students are sleep-deprived because of partying and staying up late. Not because of freaking wet dreams.” he says.

Donghae looks at him. “Wet dreams? Really? Of whom?” he asks. Kibum sighs. “Of Siwon.” he whispers. The three raises a brow at him. “Siwon? Oh wow. Really?” Sungmin asks. Kibum nods. “It’s all because of that stupid kiss yesterday. I mean, come on, the guy has the body of a god and has the personality to match. He, himself, is a turn-on, especially when he’s not wearing a shirt. So having a dream about him is completely understandable.”

Kibum then sighs. “But this is the first time I’ve ever had these dreams more than once. And back to back at that on the same night.” he groans laying his head back down on the table. “I’ve been awake since 3 this morning and wasn’t able to go back to sleep.” he says. “I don’t even want to go back to sleep because I know I’m going to have another one of though dreams.”

“Well, you know, there is one way to get rid of those dreams.” Heechul says smiling. Kibum looks up at him. “What? Really? How?” he asks. Heechul’s smile turns into a smirk. “Well… the way I know how to get rid of these dreams is… to make the dreams reality.” he says.

Kibum stares at Heechul for a second before his eyes widen.  “Don’t say that!” he shouts. “That’s just going to make things worse.” he says putting his hands over his face. Donghae looks at him. “Well, what can be so bad about it? I mean, look at Siwon. I bet he’s amazing in bed.” he says. Sungmin nods. “Yeah, probably another thing to be added onto the amazing things about Siwon.” he says.

Kibum sighs. “You three are not helping at all.” he says. “I can’t believe you three expect me to actually go up to someone, especially Siwon, and ask him to have with Me.” he says. Donghae shrugs. “Well, why not? He’s someone who you know and trust. Who better to have your first time with.” he says.

Kibum looks at him. “I would like it to be something meaningful and not something that was a spare of the moment.” he says. Heechul shrugs. “I see nothing wrong with your first time being a spare of the moment. Mine was.” he says. Sungmin looks at Heechul. “Yeah, but you started dating the person who you had you first time with. And is still with him.” he says.

Heechul nods. “Yeah, that is true. I and Hangeng have been together since that point in time.” he says. He then looks at Kibum. “Yeah, you should do it. Maybe it’ll turn out like mine and Hangeng’s relationship. Even with the bad times, it’s the best and longest relationship that I’ve ever been in. And the one I’ll stay in for the rest of my life.” he says.

Kibum shakes his head. “Yeah, it can turn out like that, or… it would turn out where afterwards we become awkward around each other and it tears us apart. Then things get complicated and we can’t even handle being in the same room together, then one of us decide to move away and then we lose friends forever. Then we regret that decision for the rest of our lives until we die. I do not feel like living my life in regret all because of a chance.” he says.

The three at the table looks at him. “Wow. Really, Kibum?” Sungmin asks. “Way to think negative.” he says. Kibum looks at him. “What? It could happen.” he says. Donghae shakes his head. “You’re close to Siwon. There’s no way he’ll let you out of his life.” he says. Kibum shrugs. “Yeah, but I don’t want to take any chances.” he says.

“Then how about just dating Siwon?” Heechul asks. Kibum looks at him. “What’s the difference?” he asks. Heechul shrugs. “I don’t know. But, you two would be perfect together. And if something happens then it happens.” he says. Sungmin nods. “Yeah, I mean, Siwon rarely hold things against others. I mean can you name any of Siwon’s ex-girlfriends or boyfriends who he’s not still friends with?” he asks.

Kibum shakes his head. “Yeah, I guess you’re right.” he says. “But I’m fine with the relationship I have with him now.” he says. “I don’t think I need to do anything. I’m sure the dreams while stop sooner or later.” he says.

 

~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~

 

A.N.: And that’s Chapter 3. :D

Wet dream about Siwon. Come on, raise your hand, you know you've all had them. 

Some of you probably have spotted it already. But the name of the story, ‘What’s The Difference’, will be used in every chapter. Most of the time by Kibum.

At first I didn’t have a title for the story but then I noticed when writing this chapter that I used it in the first two also and I was like ‘Awesome. :D Now I must use it in every chapter.’

The question does become important in one of the last chapters of this story.

~Though they’re not written yet, I have the last three chapters of the story written out.

Anyways…. That’s the chapter. Hope you liked it.^-^