WTD? - Chapter 12

What's The Difference?

 

Chapter 12

~two weeks later~

Kibum sighs as he walks out the building he was in and toward the building where his next class was. It has been two weeks since he told Siwon everything. And it was going just like he predicted it would. Since that day, he hasn’t spoke to Siwon. He rarely seen him and when he did, one of them would almost instantly make up a random poor excuse and leave.

Sighing again, Kibum looks up before immediately stopping. Siwon and Yoona were walking his way. Linked arm-in-arm as they walked. Kibum quickly turns away to take a different route. “Kibum!” Shouting in his head, Kibum turns back around to see Yoona waving to him. Putting a smile on his face, Kibum waves back.

“Hey Kibum. What’s been up? I haven’t seen you in a while.” Yoona says as they stop in front of him. Kibum shrugs. “Nothing much, just been getting an early started on my studying since we have finals in six months. And practice in 3 months. Have to remember everything already learned this year.” he states. Yoona sighs. “Agh, I know right. I’m not even ready for them practice exams. I need to be studying like crazy.” she says.

“Well what subjects do you need help on?” Kibum asks.

“Math, Literature, and Science.” she states.

“Math? Really? But the class is easy.”

“Says you, Mr. Smarty Pants.” Yoona whines. “Oh! Wanna tour me? Please, please, I’ll love you forever.” she says.

 

Kibum lets out a small laugh. “Of course I’ll tutor you. Just call me later and we can set up a meeting time.” he says. Yoona smiles and nods. “Oh! There’s Sunny. I’m going to go see if she’ll tutor me in Literature.” Yoona says. “Be right back.” she says before running over to a short blonde haired girl.

“You can drop the fake smile.” Kibum stops and turns to Siwon. He then frowns. “I’m sorry but it’s the only thing I can do to keep others from bothering me to find out what happened.” he states. Siwon shakes his head. “But the fake smile doesn’t suit you.” he says.

“Really? Well what do you want me to do then? Would you like me to walk around crying my heart out? Because it’s not something that would help.” Kibum states. “Just wait. Hopefully the natural smile will come back.” he says making Siwon look at him.

“I’m sorry.” Siwon whispers. Kibum shakes his head. “Don’t be. It’s not your fault. You were honest. I would whether it be that way than you lying and it causing trouble for everyone.” he states. Letting out a small breath, Kibum looks up at Siwon. “Lets just try to go back to before.” he says. “We’ve been close for about 6 years now. You’ve helped us through the hardest times in our life. And I don’t want to lose you just because of my unrequited feelings. I’ll get over them.” he says.

“So can we please just forget about it?” he asks. Siwon looks at him for a few seconds before slowly nodding. “If that’s what you want.” he says. Kibum nods. “It is. I like how we were before. And I’ll rather have it like that.” he says and Siwon nods, understanding.

“So go back like none of this happened.” Kibum says holding out his hand. Siwon nods slightly. He then shakes Kibum’s hand. Releasing Kibum’s hand, Siwon lets out a small sigh. “So, since it’s back to normal, I’ll call you later.” he says. Kibum nods. “Of course.” he says.

“Hey Siwon. It’s time to go.” The two turn to see Yoona walking back toward them. As she stops, she turns to Kibum. “I’ll text or call later so that we can begin planning what days you can tutor Me.” she says. Kibum nods. “That’s fine.” he says. With that Yoona links his arm with Siwon’s again and the two walks off toward their class building.

Kibum watches them walk away before turning and walking toward the building with his own class in it. Halfway there, Kibum stops walking. He couldn’t do it. The pain in his chest grew. Letting out an unstable breath, Kibum turns and walks toward the ground’s entrance.

Stopping for nothing, Kibum makes his way off campus and down the familiar streets that he took to get home. Within minutes he arrived at his apartment building. Walking in he greets one of the other residents that walked past him before making his way to the staircase and going to the third floor.

Making it to the last door, his apartment, Kibum unlocks it and walks in, closing the door behind him. Kicking off his shoes, Kibum lets his bag fall to the ground before he leans back against the door. Reaching into his pocket, Kibum pulls out his phone. Pressing a few buttons, he puts it up to his ear. “Hello?” a voice asks as the line picks up.

“Sam, can you come over? I don’t want to be alone.”

“Oppa, you don’t sound too good. I’ll be right over.”

“Thank you.” he whispers before hanging up the phone.

He then lets out the small cry he’s been holding in as he slides down to the floor. Bringing his legs to his chest, Kibum wraps his arms around them as he burying his face into his knees, letting the tears he was holding back fall.

 

~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~

A.N.: And that’s Chapter 12.

Yet another sad chapter for Ki-Baby. T_T

But it should get happier soon since there’s like 4 chapters left, right? Right?

Well not really, I can totally make this story angst. -.-

So do you all think it was a good idea for Kibum to tell Siwon to forget about it??

Anyways hope you like (no so really, again) this chapter. Tell me what you think about Kibum’s decision and the next chapter shall be up soon.