WTD? - Chapter 2

What's The Difference?

 

Chapter 2

Kibum yawns as he walks out of the building. “Ah, one more class and I can go home.” he whispers to himself. Hearing his cell phone ring, Kibum digs into his pocket. Yawning again, Kibum puts the phone up to his ear. “Yeah, what’s up, Donghae?” he answers.

“Hey, what are you doing?” Donghae asks.

“I just got out of class. But still have one more to go. Why? What’s going on?” Kibum asks.

“Nothing much. We’re just about to get together for lunch. You have time before the next class to come, right?”

“Yeah, I do. I have like an hour and a half to kill. So, yeah, I’ll go.”

“Great, we’re meeting at the front gates of the campus. Then we’re going to the restaurant down the street.”

“Alright, I’ll be there in a minute.”

“Okay, bye.”

“Bye.” Kibum says before hanging up the phone. “Guess I’ll try to sleep a little after eating.” he says stretching. He then makes his way toward the front gates of the campus. Once in view of the gates, Kibum easily spotted out Donghae and Eunhyuk standing with two others. Before he could call out to them, someone calls out to him.

“Kibum!” Sighing, Kibum stops walking. He then turns to see a boy with short light brown hair walking toward him. “Damn it. Him not talking to me only lasted a week.” he whispers. “What do you want, Jisu?” he asks aloud.

The boy stops in front of Kibum. “It’s been a week, and you made it without talking to me. So what is it you want now?” Kibum asks. Jisu sighs. “I haven’t talked to you, only because I was thinking.” he says. Kibum nods. “Okay, and what does that have to do with me?” he asks.

“Because, I was trying to think of who voice that was last time I talked about you.” Jisu says. “Who was that and what’s his relationship with you?” he asks. Kibum rolls his eyes. “Jisu, we don’t date anymore. So it doesn’t matter.” he says.

Jisu frown. “Why? Is it that you already have someone new? We broke up a month ago and you already have a new love. Who is he? I will fight him to win you back.” he says. Kibum lets out a small laugh. “Fight him? Yeah… okay. If you say so. Try it and tell me how it goes.” he says.

“Kibum, why won’t you give me another chance?” Jisu asks. Kibum sighs. “Because I don’t want to date you anymore. You’re too annoying.” he says. Jisu shakes his head. “But I can change. Just give me another chance. Please.” he says. Kibum sighs again.

“Kibum.” The two turn to see Siwon walking toward them. Kibum immediately lock eyes with him. ‘Help me’ he mouths out to Siwon. Slightly nodding, Siwon smiles as he walks up to them. “Ah, Kibum, I’ve been looking for you.” he says as he stops in front of the two.

“I don’t think you guys ever properly met each other. Jisu, this is Siwon. Siwon, Jisu.” Kibum introduces. “And my answer is still no.” he says to Jisu. He then looks at Siwon. “You should have called me earlier.” he says. Siwon shrugs. “Sorry. Didn’t know what to do earlier.” he says. He then looks at Jisu. “Nice to see you again.” he says.

Jisu nods slightly as he stares at Siwon. “Mr. Choi.” The three turn to see an instructor walking over to them. The three bows to them. “Good Afternoon Instructor Kang.” Siwon greets. Instructor Kang smiles. “Same to you.” he says. “I just wanted to know if you completed the papers I gave you?” he asks.

Siwon nods. “Oh, of course.” he says flipping up the top of his bag and pulling out a folder. “Here you go.” Siwon says holding the book out. Taking the folder, Instructor Kang smiles. “Thank you so much. I appreciate the help.” he says.

Siwon smiles. “It was my pleasure to help. Any time you need it, I’ll be happy to help.” he says. Instructor Kang nods. “Thank you again. Oh, I have a meeting to go to. Stay rested.” he says. Siwon nods. “Same to you, Sir. Have a nice day.” he says bowing. With that, Instructor Kang walks away.

Kibum looks at Siwon. “You’re like a role model. You’re such a high-quality person. Even the instructors like you.” he says. Siwon shrugs. “Hey, that’s just the way I Am. Can’t change that.” he says. Kibum nods. “Yeah I know. And who would want to.” he says.

“Wait… ‘Have a nice day.’ That’s…” Jisu stops and looks at Siwon. “It was you!” he shouts. Kibum and Siwon looks at him. “What’s me?” he asks. Jisu looks at Kibum then back at Siwon. “You’re the one who was on Kibum’s phone last week.” he says. After a moment, Siwon nods.

“Oh, yeah. You’re right. That was me.” Siwon says. Jisu looks at him. “Why did you take the phone from him?” he asks. Siwon looks at Kibum, who was looking back at him. “Go ahead and tell him.” Kibum says. Siwon looks back at Jisu. “Well, I didn’t mean to interrupt the call…” he starts. “But I and Kibum were… discussing something. And your call interrupted that talk.” he says as he slides his arm around Kibum’s waist.

Jisu looks at Siwon’s arm before looks at Kibum, who just stood there. “It’s him, isn’t it?” he asks. Raising a brow, Siwon looks at Jisu. “Why am I everything?” he asks. He then looks at Kibum. “What am I this time?” he asks. Kibum looks up at Siwon. “Oh, ever since that call, he’s been thinking that I have a new lover.” he says.

Siwon looks at Jisu. “Really?” he asks. Jisu nods. “That’s right. So is that you denying that you are his lover?” he asks. Siwon back down at Kibum. “Lover huh?” he asks. With his free hand, Siwon lifts Kibum’s chin, making him look up at him. “Can I really be that?” he asks.

Kibum shrugs. “Hey, that’s your call.” he says. Siwon smiles. “Really? Nice to know.” he says before lowering his head until his lip covered Kibum’s. No knowing what to do, Kibum just kisses back. After a few seconds, Siwon pulls away and Kibum stares up at him. “Oh, wow.” Kibum whispers as a blush crosses his face. Siwon smiles when Kibum lightly touches his lips with his fingertips.

“So, does this mean you two are unofficially dating, or in a friends with benefits relationship?” Jisu asks frowning. Kibum looks at him and shrugs. “What’s the difference?” he asks. With a small laugh, Siwon looks down at his watch. “Well, we have to go. See ya, Jisu.” Siwon says before turning Kibum and guiding him away, a smirk on his face.

“Well, that was interesting.” Eunhyuk says as the two stop in front of them. The others nod as they walk out the gates and down the street. “You look like a shy schoolgirl who just got her first kiss from her first love.” Kyuhyun says. Ryeowook nods. “Yeah, you looked really impressed.” he says. Kibum looks at them. “Shut up and leave me alone. I’m just a little surprised. I didn’t know he’ll do that.” he says.

“So, Siwon, why is your arm still around Kibum’s waist?” Donghae asks. Kibum and Siwon look down. “Oh, didn’t even think about it.” Siwon says removing his arm. “Sorry about all that.” he says to Kibum. Kibum shakes his head. “It’s okay. You were helping.” he says.

It wasn’t long before the six came to a certain restaurant and walks in. Being greeted by some of the waitresses and waiters, the six make their way to two booths that sat next to each other, where nine others sat. “Hey guys.” Ryeowook greets.

“Hey, what took you all so long?” Sungmin asks as the six slides into the booths. Siwon looks at him. “Oh, encounter with Jisu.” he says making the others sigh. “Oh, where’s Minako, Zhoumi, and Raina?” he asks. Leeteuk shakes his head. “Raina tricked Minako and Zhoumi into a double date with her and Yunho. Oh and is he still bothering you, Kibum?” he asks. Donghae smirks.

“Well, after today, I don’t think he’ll be a problem.” he says. The others look at him. “Huh? Why do you say that? What happened?” Shindong asks. Kibum looks at the other four who arrived with him and Siwon. “Don’t you guys dare say a word about it. Especially you Kyuhyun.” he says. Kyuhyun smirks. “Fine, fine, I won’t.” he says.

“But since I can’t say anything…” Kyuhyun starts and he takes out his phone and pushes a few buttons. He then moves over to the others. “Hyungs and Sam look at this.” he says holding out his phone to them. Wide-eyed, Kibum watches as the others gathered around the phone. “You didn’t.” he says, to which Kyuhyun only laughed.

Immediately, Kibum moves and snatches the phone from Kyuhyun’s hand. The group looks at Kibum before looking at Siwon. “Oppa, you kissed Kibum.” Samona states. Groaning, Kibum sits back in his seat. “You two? Really now?” Kangin asks. “Since when?” he asks.

The two shakes their heads. “We’re not.” Siwon says. “I was just helping Kibum get Jisu to leave him alone. He stopped bothering Kibum for a week just over me taking Kibum’s phone. Who knows how long this will keep Jisu at bay.” he states. Kibum nods. “Yeah, that’s it. Nothing else.” he says.

 

~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~

A.N.: And that's Chapter 2. Hope you all like it.^-^