NONSENSE WHISPERS

DIRTY LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

           

NICHKHUN sat on the bedside with both hands closed his face and let out a heavy sigh. Dark circles had been formed under his eyes because he neither could close his eyes peacefully nor had a comfortable sleep since Victoria left his room with tears last night. He scratched the brown hair until it became messy and let out a heavy sigh again. Why she cried last night? What were those tears for? Nichkhun slightly looked backward and bit his lip in guilty when saw the blood stain on the white bed sheet. The scene where he roughly treated Victoria last night played again inside his head, but he already asked for apology toward her. Then what was she crying for after their sweet love making last night?

     It was true that it was his fault for taking her ity in such horrible way, but weren't both of them had the very pleasure moment together after that? He had treated her with full of tenderness as he didn't want her to feel the pain again. Why she cried for something that she also enjoyed it last night? She could stop him if she disagreed with him, but she didn't do so. She even let him to have her again after he unintentionally hurt her, and both of them enjoyed those beautiful moment until the end. He still had no idea why she suddenly shedded the tears after everything was over.

     “Aish, this is really driving me insane! If I knew that this thing was going to happen, I wouldn't let that woman follow me until here!” he cursed himself for being stupid last night. There was something bothered him so much and at that moment, that woman came to him while he was having a drink and tried to seduce him. He thought if he had some fun with her, all the things that bothered him would disappear, and he was so stupid to bring that woman here last night.

     “Vic, I'm really sorry. I really didn't mean to be harsh with you,” Nichkhun said in regret tone as his hand touched the blood stain on the bed sheet. The scene where she begged him to stop, but he ignored her crying really made him wanted to kill himself at that moment. Victoria wasn't liked other women. She had an awful past which made she hated men so much, and he afraid what had happened last night would made her hatred toward men only became more severe and worse.

     “Damn on you, Khun! Why you let that 'thing' bothered you so much?! Damn on you for unabled controlled yourself and turned yourself into a !” he cursed himself in regret. Honestly when the woman he brought back last night tried to seduce him, he felt nothing and before he could ask her to return home, Victoria already arrived and saw that scene. His head was messed with his problems, and Victoria's aggressive action last night suddenly made him lost his control. Nichkhun decided to have a talk with her although she might not want to see his face right now.

     “Hope she doesn't act aggressive again if she sees me after this,” Nichkhun didn't hope that they ended up into another fight but the possibility for it to happen was much higher than he expected.

 

IT had been almost two hours Victoria locked herself in the bathroom and immersed her body in the bathtub that filled with warm water. Her creamy white skin had turned red because she scrubed it as hard as possible to vanish the sensations left by Nichkhun on her skin. She closed her puffy eyes tightly when the scene of last night played inside her mind non-stop. The way he kissed her, the way he touched her, the way he made love to her, everything was seemed hard to be erased from the memory box. She hated and disgusted with herself when those sensations still lingered all over the part of her bodies.

     'You are dirty, Vic,' that voice whispered again and she shook her head with hands closed both ears. She hated to listen to the fact that she wasn't a anymore. Nichkhun had taken it away from her! He had her!

     “He had taken it away from me without my willingness! It wasn't my fault!” she argued with that virtual voice with hands still closed both ears.

     'Shame on you, Vic. Although he you at first, but you willing and let him to have you after that. You lost to your lust! You were enjoying so much when he pampered you with his touches and kisses. How can you say that you are men hater when last night you didn't reject him at all?' it whispered again to her. All her body was trembling in anger when that voice seemed telling her the truth, but she unwilling and too ego to acknowledge it.

     “No, it's not like that! No!” she continously denied it.

     'Do you start to like him, Vic? Do you start to accept a man in your life?' Victoria's eyes grew wider at its nonsense whispering

     “No, stop it!” her voice sounded begging but unfortunately, that voice continued poured the oil on her anger.

     'Just admit,Vic. Although it was true he acted rough on you at the beginning, but you still let him finished what he had done just to satisfy your needs as the woman. Am I right? You broke your principle of life, Vic! You now are unable to live without man. You need him, Vic,'

     “Shut up! Leave me alone! Shut up!” she exploded in anger when its continously provoked her. Nonsense! Last night was only an accident. It happened out of her prediction! Victoria closed the ears until that voice no longer could be heard by her. The scene where she had with Nichkhun continued played inside her mind until the tears of regret wetted again her soft cheeks. She hated him, but she also hated herself because she had put the dirt on herself!

 

NICHKHUN sat on the sofa with hands intertwined in anxious, and he kept glancing at the upstairs. No matter what would happen after this, he needed to have a talk with Victoria to make the things clear between them. After half an hour waited for her in living room, finally the sound of opened door from upstairs hit his eardrum and his body automatically straightened as the response. Then the figure of Victoria in red long blouse and black skirt greeted his sight and she rushed walked down the stairs without lifted up her face at all.

     “Vic,” her steps on the stairs automatically froze when he called her, and Victoria surprised looked he was waiting in living room. Nichkhun was more surprised when he looked at her puffy eyes. Was she cried all night long? Was she regretted what had happened between them? Victoria rushed made the steps to the door because she felt so disgusted to look at him at that moment.

     “Vic, please. We need to talk,” he quickly followed her from behind and managed to catch her wrist but she harshly pulled it out from his gentle grip.

     “Don't touch me! You're disgusting!” she cursed him in anger with body had turned around to face him. In the short distance, he could see clearly her red puffy eyes plus the angry gaze toward him. Victoria wanted to leave but he immediately blocked the way by standing in front of her with spread arms.

     “Go away!” Nichkhun knew she was mad with him, but he couldn't let she leave without had a talk with her first.

     “Not until you have a talk with we,” she glared at him with red eyes when he said so. The scene between them last night played again in her mind which made she extremely hated the man in front her at that moment. She felt disgusted with him! She felt disgusted with herself!

     “What do you want from me?! Isn't enough what you have done to me last night?!” she turned her body around and backing him with hands wrapped around her slim body. Oh God, she really didn't know what she should do now. She felt so helpless at that moment. The feeling of him inside her almost drove her insane, and she didn't know how to vanish the sensations left by him on her body. Nichkhun let out a heavy sigh as he made the way to stand in front her, so he could look at her face. He didn't know why he felt this way but watching at her puffy eyes and sad face, his heart was in great agony.

     “What were you crying for last night? Were you regretted what had happened between us?” he asked in soft tone which made Victoria lifted up her face in furious. Did he just ask her how she feel about last night? Did he just ask her whether she regret or not after have with him? His eyesbrows frowned in bewilderment when she let out a sarcastic chuckle.

     “You ask me whether I regret or not?” Victoria said with eyes glued at his puzzle face. After what he had done to her last night, that was the funniest question she ever heard from him. He was taken aback when she suddenly attacked him by hitting his chest hardly with her Gucci handbag.

     “Hey, you me! How could you ask me whether I'm regret or not when you took away my ity without my willingness! You're ! I hate you!” she continously hit him liked a mad woman. She hated him so much and hoped she would feel a little bit relieved after hit him, yet she only felt angrier when she did so. Although it was really hurt, Nichkhun tried to endure it but when she was out of control, he immediately grabbed her wrists to stop her although he hated to do so. Noticing her wrists were inside his grips, she struggled to escape from him, but Nichkhun acted by pulling her body toward him until there was only small gap left between them.

     “Let me go!” she cried out in furious with tears already formed in her eyes. Her body suddenly trembling in fear when his action reminded her how rough he gripped her wrists and threw her onto his bed last night. She just too afraid that it might happen again, but she was more afraid if she ended up giving herself to him liked last night.

     “Yes, it was true I acted rough on you last night! I lost control and I'm sorry! I'm sorry for hurting you at the beginning!” he said in furious tone. Nichkhun disliked to act in such way, but she gave him no choice. Both of them stared each other before she broke the eyes contact by looking at other direction. She felt so disgusted to look at him and much more to let him to touch her again.

     “But after that, weren't we have a goot time together? Weren't both of us enjoyed last night?” this time, he lowered his volume and talked in soft tone. Victoria shot him a sharp glare when he said so. He remembered that she didn't say anything or did nothing to express her disagreeness toward him. She couldn't blame him alone when she was enjoying it so much last night.

     “No! It is not true! You me!” she immediately denied it. It wasn't true! She never gave herself to him from the beginning, but she forgot how she let him to have her after that. She forgot that his soft kisses and touches had weakened her last night, but it actually more toward she didn't want to admit that she lost to herself and tried to put all the blame on his shoulders.

      “If you were disagreed with me, why you didn't reject me? Why you didn't stop me? It can't be considered as since you let me to have you with your own willingness. I didn't use any violance after that,” he argued back which it reminded her to the voice that kept

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter