YOU ARE HER LIGHT

DIRTY LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TIME was two in the morning when Victoria regained her conscious after fainted while arguing with Nichkhun over the same matter. She up herself to lean against headboard before her eyes wandered around the bright room. There was no one but her, and she was quite surprised to see unfamiliar night gown on her body. Not only her attire had been changed, but her inner clothes had been replaced by thongs. Hell! Where did he get this ing attire?! Nichkhun must had so much fun eyeing her body before put this ing thongs on her. He also chose the iest night gown where it clearly revealed the cleavage of her s and her curvy cheek .

     Victoria intended to change it, but she was too weak to get off from bed. At the end, she coated herself with blanket although the heater in room was on. Anyway, where was Nichkhun? Suddenly she remembered about his confession before she passed out, where he said that he loved her. He didn't want to divorce because he loved her. Since when he had that kind of feeling toward her? Victoria startled when heard the sound of approaching footsteps outside the room, and Nichkhun entered with tray in his hands few seconds later. His face obviously showed that he was relieved to see that she had regained conscious.

     “Such a perfect timing. I have brought you porridge and you must eat it,” his tone was serious, and he sat on bedside while holding a bowl of porridge. Did he cook this for her? She looked at him when he stirred the hot porridge before brought a spoon of it to .

     “I don't have appetite to eat,” averting her face to side, she intended to lay down on bed. She really had no appetite although this food didn't make her nausea. Nichkhun quickly stopped her by gripping gently her shoulder.

     “No, you must eat. Doctor said that you didn't get enough nutrients and foods. That is why your blood glucose level drop,” he said sternly, which it surprised Victoria because Dr.Jung came to their house to check her condition. When she fainted just now, he had no one to think but Dr.Jung. That was why he immediately gave her the call and asked her to come here. Victoria eyed his worry expression until he suddenly pulled the blanket from her body.

     “You are sweating. There is nothing to be ashamed. I have seen everything on you,” he swept the beads of sweat on her forehead, and that sudden action embarrassed her even more. He eyed her from head to toes and as he expected, she looked so damn hot in this gown. Nichkhun bought thongs and night gowns for her in United States but since he knew that she wouldn't wear it, then he took this chance to put these on her. He placed his big palm on her tummy later. Although she was taken aback by his action, yet her heart felt warm when he caressed there gently. Should she believed him that he really concerned about her and their baby?

     “Please eat. Our baby is hungry,” Victoria fluttered when their gazes met. His hand was still there, touching and caressing the tummy that still not showing baby bump. Honestly to say, she never imagined to be a mother because her unfading grudge against men. But now, Nichkhun's seed was growing inside her, the seed from the person that was a part of her hatred.

     'The precious life inside here won't exist if you really hate Khun, Vic. I'm sure that he never forced you to sleep with him right? I definitely knew about your anger and hatred toward men, but I ask you to think about it again before you hand these papers to Khun,' Amber's words echoed again inside her ears, initiating her to bring up again about their separation.

     “Khun, about divorce...,” her words were cut when he pressed his finger against her soft lips, shutting her up instantly.

     “Shush, let's not talk about this. One of reasons why you fainted just now because you were in stress. Please, Honey. This is not good for your health and baby as well. I beg you, please give me the chance to take care both of you. If you still want to divorce, let's talk about it after you give birth to our baby,” he pleaded her for something that he really didn't want to do actually. Could he really let her go if she still insisted him to divorce her? Victoria's expression gradually softened, and he brought again the spoon to .

     “Please eat. For the baby's sake,” he said in persuasive tone. Few seconds later, she opened and ate it, which her action causing the smile bloomed on his lips. He fed her until she no longer could take it. Although she didn't finish it, but at least she managed to eat half of a bowl of porridge. Placing the bowl on bedstand, he then helped his wife to lay down on bed.

     “We will go to hospital later, at 10 o'clock in the morning. Dr.Jung want to check our baby's condition,” Nichkhun said while the side of her face. Victoria's eyes widened in surprise, and he nodded to confirm it. Since the mother's condition wasn't very good, Dr.Jung wanted to do ultrasound to ensure that the baby was in healthy state. So both of them would able to see their baby for the first time.

 

NICHKHUN was so excited and looked at Victoria with big smile plastered on his face. Both of them were waiting outside the ultrasound room, and he held tightly her hand in bliss. He insisted to accompany her inside the room later although she forbade him to do so. He said that he had right to see his baby until Victoria lost words to argue more. Then nurse came out and called out for her name, but Nichkhun was more excited than her. He stood up in anticipation and said that he would go together with Victoria. The nurse only smiled before she brought them into examination room.

     “Good morning, Mr. and Mrs. Horvejkul. Mrs.Horvejkul, you look in good state today,” Dr.Jung smiled as she eyed Victoria's face. She looked better than yesterday. Asking Victoria to lay down on bed, she then explained the procedures of examination to this couple. Victoria embarrassed when the doctor ped her skirt and pulled it down until just above pubic area, and Nichkhun only smiled before gripped her cold hand. After Dr.Jung put some gel on transducer probe, she ran it on Victoria's tummy while asking both of them to look at screen monitor.

     “Omo, congratulation. It is twins,” both of them surprised to hear it. Twins? Dr.Jung then showed them the image of two small round grey fetuses in two sacs, which it showed that the babies is fraternal or non-identical twins. Both of them couldn't take their eyes off from the screen with blissful smile plastered on their faces. Victoria shifted her gaze to Nichkhun and stunned to see the unexpected scene in front her. He was watching their babies with tears until it did touch the deepest part of her heart.

     “The fetuses are around 9 weeks of age and in healthy state,” she looked again the beating fetuses on screen without realized tears also escaped from the corner of her eyes. There was no best word could describe her feeling at that moment, especially when a warm kiss from Nichkhun landed on her forehead.

     “Qian, our kids,” he said in blissful tone, and Victoria eyed his expression. He looked really happy, yet his excitement still couldn't gain the trust from Victoria that he could be a good father to their kids. Nichkhun then leaned forward to touch the screen monitor before uttered something that amused yet did touch her heart once again.

     “Papa will take care both of you and your Mama as best as Papa can. Don't be too naughty and stay healthy. We will see each other in few more months,” Victoria smiled faintly over his statement. Did he really wanted to take care of her because he love her? His grip around her hand became tighter as he looked deeply into her brown eyes. After the check-up finished, the doctor prescribed some supplements and gave short consultation to this couple.

 

WHEN they arrived home, Auntie Ling and Amber were already there. Victoria felt that these two people were waiting for them to return from battlefield. Nichkhun had told her that Auntie Ling would like to stay here for few days to look after her during his work time. Victoria didn't want to trouble her mother, but Auntie Ling insisted to take care of her pregnant daughter. It might because this was her first pregnancy, her mother was so excited to become grandmother. Victoria surprised when Nichkhun swept over her feet after she took off the shoes and carried her to living room, which his action embarrassed her since Amber and Auntie Ling were watching it. Her cheeks were burning and soon he placed her on sofa, Auntie Ling sat beside her.

     “What the doctor said? Let me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter