ANOTHER HONEYMOON FOR US

DIRTY LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FROM inside hotel room, Nichkhun could hear small noise outside the door plus the shadow through the small space below it. He knew who was it, yet he still could enjoy his morning coffee with smile plastered on his face. Few seconds later, Victoria barged into the room as her face already turned red due to anger. Her eyes desperately searched for someone until she found him having a cup of coffee near the balcony.

     “Nichkhun!” she yelled in anger as she approached him with mad steps. Nichkhun who turned around to her, pretending to be surprised over her return.

     “Oh, you have returned. Welcome back my dear,” he said with arms spread to side, but she ignored him and went straight to the bedstand. Nichkhun seemed knew the reason of anger on her face when she reached his phone and opened it.

     “What the hell did you send to my mother?!” her eyes widened when she checked the message that had been sent by him to Auntie Ling. So, this was 'daring' that her mother referred to. Nichkhun chuckled as he covered his mouth when she turned around and shot him death glare. How could he sent the picture of him kissing her while she was sleeping to her mother? Plus, he wrote nonsense thing below the picture, which made her blood boiled over the limit.

     “What is the problem? It isn't a picture. It is picture of me, kissing my beautiful wife and I only ask my mother-in-law to pray that we can give her grandchild pretty soon. Isn't it sweet?” he grinned widely and that made Victoria more furious toward him.

     'Mom, we are in Haeundae, Busan now for our second honeymoon. Look at your daughter sleeping, isn't she beautiful? She makes me want to stay on bed with her all day long. Anyway, we are working hard to grant your wish to become GrandNanny. Join us, Mom. If you are here with us, Qian will become more determine to have baby. Hehe;)'

     “You bastard! Who are you to make such kind of promise to my mother?! You had planned all these from the beginning, hadn't you?! Come to Busan and secretly asked my mother to come over, so I won't have chance to get away you!” her anger reached the limit, and Nichkhun quickly hid behind the couch when she tried to get him.

     “Of course you must be by my side all the time, isn't that right, Darling? We are here to make a baby. Maybe inside your tummy already have one,” listening to his dirty joke, her face turned more red because of embarrassment. He intentionally to talk what had happened between them last night, which made she wanted to shout that she had consumed morning pills just now, but she unable to say it.

     “Yah, stop it! I don't want to hear more about it,” grabbing the small pillows on the couch, she madly threw to him, but Nichkhun managed to evade all of them. He knew that she felt shy because last night totally happened due to their desires toward each other. Nichkhun chuckled in bliss when she quickly ran into the bathroom before he returned to balcony to enjoy his leftover coffee.

 

WAITING outside the arrival hall, Victoria finally saw Auntie Ling's figure with a small bag inside her grip. Her smile on pink lips turned wide as she headed toward her mother, for she missed her so much. Nichkhun watched the scene that resembled the lost daughter who finally reunited with her mother in bliss. Once Auntie Ling in front her, Victoria quickly pulled her into the embrace and hugged that plump body tightly.

     “Mom, I really miss you so much,” she said full of emotion. Auntie Ling who only smile at first, surprise to hear the small sob from Victoria and saw her eyes slightly wetted by tears.

     “Omo, look at you. How can you still cry at this age because not see me about a week?” Auntie Ling cupped her face before looked at Nichkhun who only smiled at that time.

     “That is why I ask you to come here, Mom. Your daughter is missing you badly and make me feel jealous because you are in her head most of the time,” saying those with pouted mouth, Auntie Ling chuckled when he still had the time to make a joke. Releasing her daughter from the embrace, now it was Nichkhun's turned to feel the warmth of love from that old woman.

     “Thanks Khun,” she sincerely said, and Nichkhun heard it as her voice almost in whisper at that time. After that, he moved toward Victoria and s his arm around her shoulders.

    “Mom, this is the first time we have our vacation together. So let make many good memories,okay?” stretching his arm in the air for high-five, Auntie Ling responded to it until both of them burst into laugh. Victoria also pretended although she was so damn uncomfortable the moment he pulled her closer to him. From shoulders, now his strong arm s around her waist, but Victoria let him did so because Auntie Ling was in front them right now.

     “I've rented the car today, so we can go anywhere without problem,” Nichkhun smiled until his eyes formed crescent shape. Pulling her closer to him, she nudged hard his stomach until he nearly choked when tried to swallow his screaming from escaping his throat.

     “What is wrong, Khun?” Auntie Ling looked at him with frowning face, and Victoria secretly smile in satisfaction. Serve himself for trying to mess with her. If no one was around, she would beat him until he turned limp, but she sure that wasn't enough to ease the anger inside her.

     “Nothing, Mom. Just last night I ate too much. That is why my stomach is a bit uncomfortable right now,” he lied and looked at his wife who already smiled in satisfaction. Yeah, did whatever she wanted as long as he could keep her by his side.

 

“WHY must on different floor? Can't you get her the room next to us or on the same floor?” Victoria asked as she threw her purse onto bed before turned around to him. Nichkhun didn't say a word, only placed the car key on the table before plopped himself onto lounge chair at the balcony. Although the weather was bit hot, but the wind from the sea and many green plants around made the area here a bit chill.

     “Don't you hear me, Khun?!” her voice slightly rose when he ignored her. Nichkhun didn't mind when she did so although it was rude for a wife to talk liked that to her husband. As long as she talked to him, he didn't mind whether she yelled or cursed him but not silent.

     “So, what you expect me to do now? It is Mom's request to have a room on different floor. Maybe she wants to give us the privacy. I mean if she stays in the next room, then you will hesitate to moan for me later at night,” he replied, which made her eyes widened over his dirty joke.

     “What?! You crazy ert!” hitting and scratching his arm in furious, Nichkhun only laughed when she did so. His reaction made Victoria wanted to kick him and if she had more energy, she would lift that muscular body and threw him from the balcony. Watching his wife had no difference with crazy woman at that time, he grabbed her wrist and pulled her until she fell onto his lap.

     “Let me go! I said let me go!” to prevent her from running away, he quickly locked her inside his embrace. His arms only around her waist, but her free hands and legs gave Victoria more chance to kick and hit him as hard as she could. His skin on arms, neck and face were already red with scratch marks and to stop this, he caught her pink lips. Victoria who was totally surprise with his sudden action, trying to break the kiss, but his hand behind her head blocked her from did so.

     This wasn't usual kiss she used to have with him, not light nor passionate kiss. He was forcing to cling to his, his tongue searching and slowly overcoming her anger. Her hands now rested on his shoulders, gripping the thin fabric on it for support although his arm around her shoulder was strong enough to prevent her body from falling backward. When they ran out of the oxygen, Nichkhun released her swollen lips, and both of them panted for the air.

     “Why only displease words come out from this beautiful mouth? I think the moans are most suitable for this,” he said with heavy breathing as his finger touched that luscious lips. Listening to it, she seemed return to reality and quickly moved away when he no longer had intention to keep her inside his embrace. Her face already turned red due to anger and embarrassment and without warning, her soft hand landed on his cheek.

     “Don't touch me whenever you please!” her anger toward him hadn't subsided and now, he was trying to add more fuel on it. Nichkhun felt the sting sensation started to creep on his burning cheek, but he only smiled as he thought that his wife still could be control by him. She almost fell for him again when he kissed her, and he knew that last night wouldn't be the last for them.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter