AS YOU WISH

DIRTY LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AFTER had been disturbed for few weeks, Nichkhun finally agreed to meet with Uee. She begged him to meet with her many times, but Nichkhun ignored her request. Not enough by disturbing him by making phone call, she even dared to come and met him at hotel. Nichan knew about this problem, but he asked his brother to keep this matter from Victoria. He didn’t want this problem disturbed Victoria and stressed her out especially when her health condition deteriorated lately. So when he wanted to answer Uee’s phone call, he would walked away from Victoria.

He even put security code to prevent his wife from accidentally checking his phone. He wasn’t cheating but he did this to protect her. Nichkhun didn’t want Victoria to discover that Uee still wanted to disturb his family. As he promised, he came to restaurant that mentioned by Uee. He then saw her waiting at one corner, and she stood up upon seeing him walked towards her. She was happy because Nichkhu really kept his promise.

“You came,” Uee smiled brightly. She looked pale without heavy make-up, and her appearance was simple and ordinary. No jewelleries or expensive dress that she usually wore before her family announced bankruptcy.

“What important matter that you want to tell me? I can’t be here for too long,” Uee looked disappointed yet she tried to smile brightly. She shouldn’t give up easily because this was only the chance she had to ask him for a help.

“Take a seat first, Khun. I hope you won’t decline it,” she persuaded him. Nichkhun hesitated at first since he wanted to end this meeting quickly, but he granted her request at last.

“Do you want to eat something? You can order if you want. It will be on my treat,”

“I want nothing. Just keep that money for your own use,” he coldly declined her offer. Nichkhun would loss the appetite if he ate in one table with Uee. Plus he already late for dinner with his wife, so he didn’t want to stay here for too long since his phone had run out of battery. Uee bit her lower lip to endure Nichkhun’s coldness towards her.

“We haven’t met for a while. So how are you, Khun?”

“If you ask me to come here for this, I think I should go now,” Nichkhun felt irritate with Uee and wanted to leave her, but Uee quickly held his hand to stop him. Reflexively Nichkhun pulled his hand away. Uee was hurt by his action but she knew that she had no right to touch him.

“Okay Khun, I’ll will straight to the point,” she reassured him. Nichkhun sat again and waited for her words. At the same time, the waiter came and placed two glasses of orange juices on table. Again he declined when Uee offered him the drink.

“You are running out of time,” Nichkhun notified while staring at her hesitated face.

“Er..Khun. I know my father had done wrong to your family but...can’t you forgive him?” she finally voiced out the real reason why she wanted to meet him. She sounded pleading, but Nichkhun shouldn’t be soft heartened because of this. He knew that Mr.Hyun would lose against them. Perhaps Uee also knew about this and pleaded him to drop the lawsuit.

“I’m sorry, Uee. My brother has requested our lawyer to handle this matter. I don’t want to be involved with this matter anymore. If you really want to save your father, then talk to my brother,”

“Is that true you can do nothing about it?” Uee started to tear up and looked at him with pleading eyes.

“If my father really has to go to prison, then what will happen to me and my brother? We have to leave the house in few more days, yet we haven’t found a place to stay. We have nowhere to go,” she said helplessly. Nichkhun wasn’t a human without heart. He understood Uee’s problem, yet he couldn’t help much.

“I can’t help you regarding your father but about house, come to hotel tomorrow and see Seulong. He will find a house for your family. I can’t help you much. If you have nothing more to say, I think we end it here. I have to go now,” Victoria must have waited for him, so he had to go now. Before he was able to leave, Uee once again stopped him. This time she hugged him from behind.

“Thanks, Khun. Thank you so much. I will remember your kindness for the rest of my life,” Uee tightened the hug whilst crying on his back. Nichkhun surprised by her action, yet he didn’t shove her away. He gave her time to cry before he loosened the tight wrap around his waist.

“Yu Jin...” he called her name after facing her. Nichkhun admitted that Uee used to be a part of his past. She used to be his girl even though he didn’t love her. She wasn’t a stranger to him but now he didn’t want to have anything with her. He didn’t want to hurt Victoria. So he hoped this would be the last meeting.

“I wish you all the best,” he gently patted her shoulder and walked away.

 

NICHKHUN never thought that meeting was only a trap for him to destroy his married life. Everything had been planned by Uee. Nichkhun regretted for meeting Uee on that day, but he was more regret towards Victoria. He disappointed with his wife for not believing him. He thought by hiding the problem regarding Uee would protect Victoria from getting hurt, but he was wrong about it.

          Nichkhun was driving to nowhere. The heartache caused by Victoria was too painful to bear. His patience had reached the limit. All these time he kept his pride lower with hope Victoria would accept his love, but now he surrendered. Anger, sadness, regret and disappointment mixed into one. Nichkhun drove until he arrived at one quiet and dark road. He didn’t realise that he was being followed. He was too engrossed with his sadness and only realised when there was a car that suddenly blocked his. Reflexively Nichkhun did emergency break. Unfortunately his car skidded and hit road divider. Nichkhun’s head hit hard the steering wheel and caused him to unconscious.

 

NICHKHUN hissed in pain when he felt painful throbbing on left temple as he slowly regained consciousness. He tried to move, but there was something restricted it. All his energy seemed had been drained out until he had to make slightest movement with effort. Nichkhun couldn’t recognise well the surrounding as his vision still blurred. This place smelt unpleasant and dirty. Nichkhun had no idea where he was right now. At that time he just realise that both his hands were tied on back.

          “Where am I?” he looked around and saw his car was here. Seeing the c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter