THE END

DIRTY LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THE environment here was too different compare to city. Here the air was clean and fresh, the sound of birds chirping could be heard clearly and the most important thing, they were away from hectic lives. At least this vacation gave them the opportunity to be alone since both of them were busy with their careers lately. Victoria now was on phone with Auntie Ling, and she went out to balcony because Nichkhun was sleeping.

            “Yes, Mom. Please don’t worry about us. Khun will take care of me,” Victoria chuckled when Auntie Ling constantly reminded her to be careful with her steps and take care of her health. What made Victoria amused about her mother was she would constantly disturb Nichkhun just to remind him to look after her. Since this is her first pregnancy, Auntie Ling didn’t want anything bad happen to Victoria and babies.

            “Yes, Mom. Okay, I love you,” after the short conversation, Victoria ended the call with smile plastered on face. Her mother would never stop worrying about her. Not until she safely gave birth to the twins. Her hand touched her tummy the moment she felt weak kick inside there. Her smile turned wider, especially remembering the first babies’ kicks. It was unforgettable for both Nichkhun and her. At that time she was extremely excited, so she shouted Nichkhun’s name as if something bad happened to her.

            ‘Honey, what happen? What happen?’ Victoria surprised yet amused when he half ly ran to living room. He was in the middle of shower when heard Victoria’s shouting, so he left the bathroom with soap of bubbles still on face and body.

            ‘Come here. Hurry up!’ Nichkhun approached with hand secured the wrapping towel around his waist. What made she looked really excited? His body almost thrown forward when she grabbed his hand and placed it on her tummy.

            ‘Do you feel it?’ there was something moving and kicking against his palm which made his jaw dropped. His face obviously shocked yet amazed when he felt another kick.

            ‘The babies are kicking,’ he murmured and looked at Victoria in amaze. Yes, they were kicking and moving inside until it caused tears welled in her eyes. The babies didn’t hurt her but gave her new excitement, new feeling and new experience. She was in brink of crying but surprisingly Nichkhun was faster than her. He cried out his heart with facepalm before settled down.

            ‘Are you crying because your eyes sting or you are happy?’

            ‘Both,’ he sniffed and caressed again her tummy. Nichkhun was so happy to the point Victoria couldn’t imagine his reaction when she gave birth to twins. Maybe he would be the happiest man on earth at that moment. Victoria smiled in bliss with gaze fixed on her tummy.

            “I can’t wait to see both of you. Papa and Mama can’t wait to hold you and don’t worry because all of us will me together. Papa will never leave us,” she mumbled happily. Her gaze then shifted to Nichkhun who still sleeping on bed. Last night would be one of the unforgettable moments in her life.

            ‘Can you...can you hold onto me?? Don’t let me go,’ Nichkhun obviously surprised, but his silence thrilled her to the point she almost regretted it. Maybe he had prepared himself for separation and decided to let her go while Victoria just made up her mind few seconds ago. Previously she doubted Nichkhun’s capability to protect her and their kids in the future. Correction, not doubting but she actually afraid to trust him but after he talked seriously about this, she broke inside. Victoria didn’t know why but her heart was in so much pain. Reflexively she stopped him from leaving.

            Nichkhun said nothing but he expressed it through action. His searing kiss was enough to tell Victoria the answer, and she didn’t long wait to response. They shared the long passionate kiss that nearly caused them to collapse because lack of the oxygen.  Frankly to say, she still confused yet she believed that her children would have better future if they grow up in complete family. She wanted to believe in Nichkhun, and he had gained her trust. Victoria then went inside and carefully crawled on bed just to stare at Nichkhun closely. He slept soundlessly and had gone too far in his dreamland. Victoria suppressed her laugh when he suddenly smiled in his sleep.

            ‘What kind of dream you have until you smile during sleep?’ she unblinkingly stared at him and found herself was the side of his face. She studied his loveable features, touching his nose and caressing his lips until Nichkhun stirred in his sleep. Usually she would reflexively remove her hand away but today she surprisingly kept his face. She let herself caught red-handed by Nichkhun when he finally opened the eyes. Their gazes met but Victoria lost as usual as she embarrassed to looked deeply into his eyes.

            “Good morning,” she said shyly. Nichkhun gripped her hand and brought it to his lips.

            “Good morning,” he mumbled and shifted closer to Victoria. The calming scent from her penetrated his nostrils, making he wanted to stay on bed with her all day long. This was what he dreamed about; waking up in the morning with Victoria by his side.

 

NICHAN had notified the board of directors about the meeting next week, and they all were requested to attend it. None of them knew what was going to be discussed later except Nichkhun and Mr.Cha. Nichan trusted Mr.Cha to keep all the important documents and files safely. He had been working as lawyer here for many years and gained trust from late Mr.Teeragiat. So Nichan believed he wouldn’t betray Horvejkul because Mr.Cha wasn’t only trustworthy lawyer, but he was also their family.

           “I hope you can keep everything inside here safely. I will hold the meeting after Khun return to Seoul,”

            “Are you sure with this, Nichan?” Nichan smirked when that old man asked him so. He wanted to do this since years ago but the proofs were inadequate. Now he had collected enough to the point no one could argue the decision he was going to make later.

            “We shouldn’t delay it anymore because other bad things might happen. Mr.Hyun and his people will never stop to bring us down. He will do anything to take over this hotel,” Nichan stated, and Mr.Cha had to admit the truth. Mr.Hyun had many ideas or ways to harm Horvejkul especially after Mr.Teeragiat passed away. He thought he could bring down Horvejkul Brothers easily, but they were stronger and brilliant than he thought. They secretly had discovered all his illegal activities especially embezzling company’s fund and taking bribes for personal purpose. Those betrayers should be kicked out from this hotel immediately.

 

HE never stopped looking at her, not even a second since both of them came down for breakfast. Victoria couldn’t even swallow her food as she felt the impact of his penetrating gaze. Her eyes secretly glanced at him but then her gaze shyly lowered again. Nichkhun enjoyed staring at her tomato face because Victoria rarely looked as shy as today.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter