DEVIL'S PLAN

DIRTY LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

VICTORIA carefully walked out to balcony to take the fresh air. She inhaled deeply with closed eyes and calmly exhaled it. She felt so relax and happy today. Perhaps the landscape she saw at this moment made her felt so. Victoria really liked their new house. From her place, she could view the landscape of garden in big backyard with swimming pool. This place was beautiful and had wider space for her kids to play around. Victoria her big round belly with big smile on face. Soon she would give birth to the twins, but she wished to have them by now. Both of them couldn’t wait to see the twins’ faces and their es. Victoria refused to scan the es of twins because she wanted a surprise, so Nichkhun had to grant her wish. While she was so into her feeling, a pair of strong arms s around her unshaped waist from behind.

            “What are you thinking?” the voice was so closed to her ear. Victoria smiled as she gently Nichkhun’s hand on her belly.

            “Nothing,”

            “Nothing? You looked pensive just now. You smiled but later you looked serious. Like mad people,” he playfully teased his wife. Victoria’s eyes grew bigger and she immediately pinched his arm as his gift. Nichkhun let out small scream because her pinch was really no joke.

            “Serve your right!” she turned around and cutely stuck out tongue to Nichkhun.

            “Oh, you play dirty,” he immediately hugged her and playfully kissed her neck as he discovered that part recently had become Victoria’s most ticklish part. Victoria laughed while trying to escape from him, but how could she forget that Nichkhun was much stronger than her? At the end he stopped after Victoria having short breath.

            “You are so mean!” she pouted whilst trying to restore her breathing. Nichkhun only smiled before hugged her again from behind.

            “Do you like this place?” his question amused Victoria, but she tried not to laugh. He had been asking the same question many times, and her answer still the same.

            “You already know the answer,” Victoria turned around to face him and looked straight into his eyes. She had no idea since when she had so much courage to do so. Looking directly into his enchanting eyes for long time was her weakness because her heart drummed crazily every time she did so.

            “Who knows you might regret leaving your house,” his reply made her smile turned wider. Although Victoria was heavyhearted to leave it at beginning, she then decided to find tenant for it. Fortunately few of her workers were searching for rental house, and they delightedly to accept her offer.

            “I like this place. Really really like it,” she smiled beautifully. Nichkhun’s eyes glued at her red lips as he found it always tempted him to kiss it. Victoria closed her eyes when his finger touched her soft lips, and she anticipated his next move. Slowly he moved his face closer but failed to kiss because someone had ruined their moment.

            “This is really unfair! How could both of you enjoy your lovely-dovey moment when all of us are working inside?!” Victoria was extremely embarrassed after saw Wooyoung and Chansung observing them, and she immediately hid her face on Nichkhun’s chest.

            “We thought you called us for party but what? Decorating the room for your kids? This is really unbelievable!” added Chansung in dissatisfaction. Yesterday Nichkhun invited Tycoon’s members to his new house, saying he had surprise for them. Today they got the surprise that really surprised them.

            “Have you guys finished it?” Nichkhun playfully wanted to make them angrier. They had finished gluing wallpaper and would start arrange the furniture soon.

            “We are working on it!” suddenly Taecyeon came out with shirtless which made Victoria gasped in embarrassment. Quickly Nichkhun covered her eyes and glared at Taecyeon who looked extremely comfortable showing off his muscular body.

            “Yah, Taec! Is it necessary for you to take off your shirt? Put it back,” he scolded and looked at Victoria who already giggled beside him.

            “I’m sweating. Of course I have to take it off,” he replied.

            “Put it back. Later I give you mine!”

            “Enough! Everybody get back to work!” Amber suddenly interrupted. Nichkhun smiled when she came out because he knew Amber was on his side.

            “We almost finish it. Let Khun accompany Vic. The rest get back to work,” as he expected, Amber was really good in commanding people. The rest quietly returned to room, and Amber winked at Nichkhun before she left them alone. After that Nichkhun uncovered Victoria’s eyes and looked at her with serious face.

            “What?” she looked at Nichkhun with smiling face.

            “You seemed having fun looking at his body. Do you like it?” he was obviously jealous when his wife seemed admiring Taecyeon’s body.

            “Ugh,” she replied with suppressed smile. Nichkhun became hot over the answer. Why she wanted to look at other man when she could see his. He quickly took off his shirt which his action made Victoria’s heart temporarily stopped beating. The way he threw the shirt reminded her the passionate nights they had shared together. His manly scent wavered her heart but she tried to look strong.

            “Mine is better, right?” he smiled noticing Victoria was observing his bulky muscles. Her soft hand the bulky muscles on his chest until he unconsciously let out small groan.

            “You should work out again,” she patted his abs before walked away, leaving Nichkhun in surprise. Actually Victoria wanted to run away because she knew what would happen if she stood there any longer. Meanwhile Nichkhun touched his abs and felt it was still there. Did he gain weight and Victoria finds he was no longer attractive? Perhaps he really needed to work out again and added more muscles in the body.

 

“ARE you happy?” Amber asked her friend when they two of them alone in kitchen. Victoria pretended didn’t hear and prepared the salad. Amber smiled and sat on kitchen counter, so she could see Victoria’s blushing cheeks. She already had the answer, but she wanted to hear from Victoria’s mouth.

            “Come on, babe. I’m waiting for the answer..,” she said in singing tone. Victoria stopped chopping the carrots and looked at Amber’s excited face.

            “Ugh! Satisfy now?” she quickly hid her red face while Amber giggled crazily. She knew the whole story including Victoria’s decision to live with Nichkhun but hearing from Victoria’s mouth made her so happy at that time.

            “So have you told him that you love him?” Victoria surprised and instantly froze there. Amber’s excitement faded away after she obtained the answer by observing Victoria’s reaction. Did her friend

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter