HOUSEWARMING PARTY

DIRTY LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THE fragrance of white chrysanthemums filling the air inside the funeral room, and this scent reminded Horvejkul brothers to late Mrs.Vera. It had been about twenty two years since her death, and now they were holding funeral for Mr.Teeragiat. Both of them wore two black stripes armbands, which it indicated that they were family members of the deceased person. They stood at the side of room and greeted the people who came to pay the last respect for their late father. Beside Amber, Auntie Ling, and few relatives from late Mrs.Vera's side, most of people whom coming were late Mr.Teeragiat's acquaintances and Sky World's workers.

     Victoria who was helping Yoona and the others to serve foods, pausing her job for while and looked at Nichkhun from her place. He looked so calm and totally different from yesterday. The image of him crying out yesterday was too hard to erase from her mind, and she knew that he only pretended to be strong right now. When she was about to continue her job, she saw unexpected five familiar men entered the funeral room. What were they doing here?

     “I had told them everything about Khun,” Victoria heard Amber's voice from behind before looked at her in disbelief. So all of them had found out Nichkhun's identity and his reason for leaving Tycoon. Compare to Victoria, Nichkhun was more surprised to see their presences here.

     “You did?” Amber nodded to confirm it. She didn't want all Tycoon's members stayed mad toward Nichkhun without knowing the true story.

     “Guys, lets pay the last respect to Khun's father,” Min Jun said before all of them bowed in front Mr.Teeragiat's picture. Although they never met him, but they still came because of Nichkhun. They were here for him, and Nichkhun almost broke into tears the moment he fell inside their embraces.

     “We understand you, Khun. No need to say anything else. We completely understand you,” Taecyeon who tried not to crying, finally burst into tears as he could understand his friend's grief. All of them had been crying for him after discovered about his past from Amber. Nichkhun had been living in grief because of the hatred of Mr.Teeragiat toward him. Victoria pressed her chest when she felt sudden tightness there, and she didn't understand why she must felt sympathy toward Nichkhun.

     “They are such loyal friends,” Amber said as she was touched by their strong and sincere friendship. Victoria said nothing and intended to continue her job, but then she accidentally caught a group of people was sneakily looking at her. They quickly pretended to eat, but one of them continuously looked at her with smirk. Who was that old man to look at her with such kind of gaze? She didn't tear apart their gazes until Yoona suddenly pulled her gently toward one corner.

     “Do you know who is that man?” Yoona asked almost in whisper. Victoria shook as the answer while sneakily looked at him again.

     “He is Mr. Hyun Ki Sang, the Vice-President of Sky World. I think he has found out that you are Khun's wife. Be careful with him because he isn't a good person,” Victoria frowned when Yoona seemed warning her. Mr.Hyun? Anyway she had heard those two brothers mentioning that name several times, and they claimed that he had bad intention toward Horvejkul Family.

     “He must feel threatened now because Khun have returned home,” Yoona added. Horvejkul brothers had reunited, and they wouldn't let the outsiders to kick them out from their own hotel.

 

AFTER three days mourned over the death of Mr.Teeragiat, finally his ash was placed next to his wife's ash in the memorial house. All of them returned to mansion while Auntie Ling decided to return to Incheon. Victoria asked the maid to prepare foods for Nichkhun because he had not having proper meal in these three days. She then brought those foods to his room and found him lying on bed once she entered it. Placing the tray on table, she then approached bed while staring at his pale face. Nichkhun must be exhausted since he fell asleep without changing his attire first.

     Victoria didn't know what had gotten into her, but something urged her to sit beside him. Something had controlled her to touch his cheek, nose and lips before she removed his armband. Why when she was with Nichkhun, she could treat him as if he wasn't an enemy to her? Why after she met him, she could let his friends and brother involved around her circle of life? She unable to explain it although the hatred toward men still had inside her. She still couldn't trust them, including Nichkhun. Victoria was about to leave when the sudden grip around her wrist caused her to return to old position.

     “Where are you going?” Victoria flustered when he asked while staring at her. Wasn't he sleeping just now? If not, then he knew what she had done to him.

     “Oh...I had brought some foods for you. Do you want to eat now?” she immediately found the excuse, but the sharp gaze from him turned her into restless state. Nichkhun spoke nothing but gently pulled her closer to him. Like he had cast a spell on her, she found her body obliged his action although inside her completely opposed it. Nichkhun let her back pressed against him as he hugged her from behind. His warm breath brushed her ear, making her heart racing the moment he nuzzled her neck.

     “I just want to have a good rest now,” he replied in whisper.

     “Khun, can you let go of me? I feel really uncomfortable right now,” Nichkhun smiled over her request and tightened the hug even more. Victoria didn't know why she must asked him although she completely could escape now using her strength. She didn't struggle either, which made she hated herself even more.

     “Stay with me. Starting from tomorrow, I might spend my time less with you,” Nichkhun said in regret, and Victoria completely understood what he meant about. Tomorrow he would return to Sky World Hotel and attended the meeting with board of directors to appoint him as new Chief Executive Officer. Even if most of directors might opposed it, Nichan would use his authority as Chairman and the biggest share holder to overcome this problem. Victoria startled yet obeyed when he suddenly turned her body to face him.

     “Want to come with me tomorrow?” Nichkhun eyed her surprise face with small smile. Victoria speechless to answer him, especially when his fingertips the curve of her face. Nichkhun didn't know what kind of magic spell had she cast on him until he had grown fonder toward her day by day. He still fell for her despite her coldness toward him.

     “I have a lot of works to finish in shop,” she finally answered him with face averted to side. She was avoiding his gaze not because she was lying, but her heart nearly exploded due to strong heart beats. Her answer disappointed him, yet he had to understand since she had left the shop to Sulli almost five days. Nichkhun said nothing but hugged tightly her stiff body again. He didn't know why she suddenly became obedient, but he grateful enough because she didn't leave him during the moment where he really needed her to be by his side.

 

ALTHOUGH few days had passed, but Victoria still couldn't believe that she was married to the heir of Sky World Hotel. He had been disguised himself as ordinary person for years and had very strong reason to deceived people around him. They understood and even sympathized because he had been treated as a killer by his own father. Victoria had went far into her own world until didn't realize that she had ruined the cake.

     “Madam...Madam, are you okay?” Victoria snapped out and surprised to see the ruined cupcake in front her. Her workers eyed her in worries as this was their first time seeing her lost focus in doing her job.

     “Ah...I'm not feeling quite well. Please continue this,” she gave an excuse. What happened to her today? Why she kept thinking about Nichkhun? Was everything turned well for him? Victoria removed her toque after washed hands as she intended to leave kitchen. There were a lot of things needed to settle, yet she had no mood to do anything right now. When she was about to head to her office, someone called out for her. Victoria surprised to see that person as she didn't expect to receive her visit this soon.

 

AS the professional interior designer, Yoona acknowledged the artwork of designer who had decorated Victoria's shop. Anyway, this wasn't the main point of her to be here but to visit her sister-in-law. Victoria served her few desserts, doughnuts and cakes before took the seat at opposite site. Actually she wasn't very please to let Yoona ate these kind of foods since she was pregnant, but she insisted to have a try.

     “Gosh, this is awesome! No wonder Khun asked me to buy him some doughnuts later,” Yoona said with full mouth, and Victoria was taken aback to hear his name. So he knew that Yoona wanted to come here, but why he didn't come along? Was he too busy right now?

     “How was the meeting this morning? Everything....was fine?” she wondered if board of directors agreed with Nichan's decision to appoint him as new CEO.

     “Do you think Mr.Hyun will go easy on this matter, especially when Khun replaces his son's position? After Chan becomes Chairman, the vacancy is temporarily replaced by Mr.Hyun's son while waiting for Khun to return, but now he reluctant to leave that position. Although Khun had left hotel nearly three years, but some directors trust in his capability to hold that position. Khun is still young, but he was very outsta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter