SAFE IN YOUR ARMS

DIRTY LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NICHKHUN sneaked his arm around Victoria's waist as they entered Nadine Boutique which was located in Gangnam area. Since this area was synonym with high classes and rich people, Victoria once again realized that she was married to Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul, the heir of one of the richest hotels in South Korea. The workers welcomed in delight and one of them quickly called for their big boss. Nichkhun said that he used to be a regular customer here, so it was not very surprising if the owner wanted to assist them today. They were here today to buy the suit and dress for the hotel party this Friday. Few minutes later, a small familiar guy with red hair came out and walked toward them with moody face.

     “Khun Hyung, why are you late? I've been waiting you for ages. You should tell me the specific time because I have been delaying to pick up my kids in kindergarten,” his eyes fixed at Nichkhun's face, but he only smiled when that guy scolded him.

     “Jo Kwon, cold down. You are scaring my wife,” he glanced at Victoria whom had been eyeing Jo Kwon since just now. He looked familiar to her, yet she didn't remember where she had encountered with this petite guy. As if Jo Kwon just realized her presence next to Nichkhun, his expression instantly changed into bright and sweet one.

     “Oh! Hello, sister-in-law! Sorry for my misbehaving just now,” he slightly bowed while greeting her politely. Ever since she discovered about Nichkhun's identity, she had been encountered a lot of new people in the circle of his life.

     “Honey, this is Jo Kwon, my junior in high school,” the moment Nichkhun introduced this guy to her, she remembered where did she met him before. Victoria had seen him during Mr.Teeragiat's funeral. Jo Kwon was two years younger than her and had wife that was same age as her. This boutique was belonged to him and his wife, and they had kids at age 6 and 5. This couple got married when they still in university, so it was not very surprising to have kids in kindergarten despite this couple's young age.

     “Sister-in-law, you are really beautiful. I really want to get to know more about you but right now, I have to pick up my kids or else my wife will scold me again. She is small but her temper is really no joke. I hope sister-in-law won't be scared if you meet her later,” he said in rush and with one breath. Victoria slightly amused by his sense of humour, especially when Nichkhun told that Jo Kwon's nickname was 'Rapper Kwon'. This petite guy spoke really fast when he blabbering or lecturing people.

     “Hyung, stay here after you have done. Gain Noona really wants to meet you,” Victoria quite surprised to hear the way Jo Kwon addressed his wife, but he said informality drew them even closer. It might also a kind of habit because this couple had known each other since in middle school. Jo Kwon excused himself and said that he would return here with his wife later, so all of them could grab some meals together. Few workers were appointed to assist them and after Jo Kwon left, Nichkhun brought her to choose the dresses.

     She gasped when looking at the displaying dresses but turned speechless over their prices. This was the place for rich people indeed! Victoria thought how many cakes and pastries in her shop needed to be sold just to earn as much as the price of the cheapest dress here. While she stared at those prices tags in stiff, Nichkhun had started to choose some dresses for her. The suits for him had been prepared by Jo Kwon, and he would ask the workers to bring them later.

     “Please bring more dresses that will turn my wife into the most beautiful and iest woman on earth,” Victoria was taken aback to hear that, and they immediately obeyed his request. They started to gather the dresses while one of them assisted this couple to VIP fitting room. The workers here really treated him liked a prince. Victoria wanted to free herself when his arm sneaked around her waist, but he held her tightly and kept her closed to him.

     “You really act like a rich man now,” she mocked him, but that was the fact.

     “I'm really rich. Do you want to check my account to confirm it?” Victoria rolled her eyes in annoying when he replied so. Yeah, he had bunch of money in his bank until he refused to take any payment from her now. He even asked her to keep that money for her own use in the future. After they arrived at fitting room, Victoria wasn't so surprised to see how beautiful and spacious it was. It was decorated using expensive furnitures and goods, perfectly matching the tastes of high class people. About ten minutes later, they brought in dresses, accessories and shoes for her to try on.

     “Gosh, do you really want me to wear these kind of dresses to that party?!” there were a lot but one thing for sure, most of dresses were short and revealing skin too much. Victoria looked at Nichkhun who was grinning from ear to ear while started to pick one for her.

     “Yes because I want to show off my wife to everyone. Try this,” he handed her a red dress with ert smile plastered on face. Did he really want to bring her to party or want to sell her to club? She eyed the dress that surely would reveal her back, but this one was not too y compared to others. Honestly, she attracted to give a try before decided to buy it or not. Anyway, Nichkhun was going to pay it, not her. He smiled when she took it, and few workers entered the changing area to help her with that dress.

     While she changed the clothes, he chose several more dresses for her to try until the satin curtains were pulled aside. Nichkhun bewitched by the great view in front him until he couldn't take his eyes off from Victoria even for a second. She was standing there in embarrassment, especially when he eyed her from head to toes. The red dress with strap clung around her neck, plus it clearly showed her curvy body line and revealed her y back, she made his heart shaking in crazy. Victoria looked so damn hot in red, and he had the impression that she became ier after got pregnant.

     “Thank you for helping my wife. You all can leave now and I will call if I need your help later,” Nichkhun said after cleared his throat. He must looked like a fool just now, but he couldn't help from enchanted by her radiant beauty. The workers obeyed his request and left them alone in this room.

     “You look really great, Qian,” she blushed over his compliment and immediately turned around to face the mirror. Nichkhun gasped to see her , and her hair was not long enough to cover the exposed part. His heart beat in fast as he eyed her from behind before approached with the necklace that he had chosen just now. Victoria didn't know why the atmosphere suddenly changed after they were left alone but one thing for sure, she was nervous. Looking at his approaching figure through mirror made she nervous even more.

     “I have chosen the necklace for you,” his voice was so closed to her ear. Victoria could feel that he scooped her hair to side before placed the necklace around her creamy neck. Nichkhun really knew how to choose because the necklace matched with this dress very well. Her eyes that staring at the necklace turned wide the moment she felt something warm roamed on her . It was Nichkhun's hand! Her body shuddered a little as it started to stiff there, and her silence turned him even bolder. His fingertips ran along her spine while he eyed her expression through mirror.

     Smile curled on his lips watching his wife slowly closed her eyes and started to enjoy his touches. Victoria didn't know what happened to her, but her body was extremely sensitive right now. That simple touch could easily heated her up, and she gasped when his lips showered her neck with kisses. Lust and desire unleashed inside him as his hands started to knead her round s. Although he yearned for his wife almost everyday, but the between them only happened when Victoria also lost her control.

     “You are really beautiful,” his breathing ragged as his hands continued kneading her s. Soft moans started to escape through her parted lips when his hand went lower to the side between her thighs. It was only for moment before he turned her around and covered her lips with his. His kiss aroused Victoria even more, and she didn't realize since when he pressed her back against the mirror.

     “Khun..,” it excited Nichkhun when heard she gasped his name between the kisses. Her body shuddered as it became more and more sensitive until she could feel that she started to wet. Victoria almost giving in when a sudden phone call ruined everything and dragged her back to reality. The ringing came from her phone, but she was too dazed to move after he tore apart their lips. Her cheeks were burning in embarrassment after realizing what had happened just now. Her body slid down against the mirror until her touched the cold floor while Nichkhun moved to couch.

     “Don't you want to answer the call? It might be an important call,” he sounded so calm while she was fighting with her mixing emotions. Victoria ignored until the phone finally stopped ringing. The room turned quiet as they spoke nothing, and Victoria remained her head down because she knew that he was staring at her. She was too embarrassed to met his eyes right now. Then she heard the sound of pressing phone button before Nichkhun's voice broke the silence.

     “Hello, please bring in the dresses that not reveal too much skin and safe shoes for pregnant woman to wear. Bring also the suits that Jo Kwon had chosen for me. Thank you,” Victoria eavesdropped from her place and smirked when he requested to change the dresses. Why he asked her to give a try when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter