SUMMER CAMPING

DIRTY LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

SINCE all the workers in Angel Pastry were female, Victoria had bought all of them the handmade bracelets from Busan. It had been three days since she returned from her 'second honeymoon' with Nichkhun, and both of them returned to their routines soon they reached home. If in Busan they would sleep in same bed, but now they slept in separate rooms as usual. Just in the morning when she wanted to go to work, she would find her husband fell asleep on the couch as he waited to send her to the door. But when night came, he wouldn't be at home since he went to Blue Moon for work.

     Now Victoria was in her office, gazing at the ceiling emptily as the chair spun around in slow motion. In these three days, she felt her life was lacked of something. Five days spent most of her times with him, when he barely showed up in front her now, she suddenly felt lonely. Although she busied herself in kitchen, she still felt lonely. Stopping the chair and facing the desk, her sight then felt on the empty vase in front her. The roses that Nichkhun gave few weeks ago had wilted, and he no longer sent it after they returned from Busan.

     “Vic, snap out yourself! Why are you keep thinking about him?!” she cursed herself as she slapped lightly her smooth cheeks several times. She supposed to scream in joy because she finally free from him. Trying to distract herself, she reached the newspaper and unfolded it, and it did work. She concentrated on reading until she came across the wedding ceremony of one of popular celebrities in Korea.

     “Oh, he already married? The ceremony must cost a lot since it held in Sky World Hotel,” Victoria mumbled as she read the article until her eyes glued at this statement.

     'The new Chairman of Sky World Hotel, Nichan Buck Horvejkul also had been invited to the attend the ceremony,' she re-read the name, especially his surname. Nichkhun's surname also same with this guy, but of course it was just coincidence. They were a lot of people in this world had similar names and surnames, but when she heard Nichkhun's name for first time, she found it was an unique name. Since she was married to him, sometimes her workers would address her as Mrs.Horvejkul.

     “Mrs.Horvejkul. Not bad,” nodding liked she acknowledged that tittle, she quickly went through the newspaper until the last page before someone knocked the door. Sulli's head popped through the ajar door before she entered with a bouquet of roses in her grip.

     “Madam, someone asks me to give you this. He is waiting at outside,” Victoria blinked in confuse before she accepted that bouquet from her. There wasn't a card on it, and she counted the stalk when Sulli asked her to do so. slightly opened after she finished counting, and all of them were 22. That was her favourite number, but not many people knew about it.

     “I think I can guess who is it,” beside Auntie Ling and Amber, if anyone else knew about this, then it must be Nichkhun. Victoria left the office with that bouquet as she headed to dining space, but her legs instantly stopped when she reached there.

     “Khun,” there, he was waiting for her, but he wasn't alone today. s were also here, and they quickly straightened their bodies soon they saw her. Victoria forced to smile before Nichkhun led her to their table.

    “Ah, sister-in-law! It is nice to see you again. I heard you went to Blue Moon last time to visit us, but Khun Hyung didn't show up with you as he promised. Because of that, we think we should come here to meet you. Sorry for paying you a visit this late,” Kim Min Jun, the most talkative among them, said for their behalves in polite way.

     “Oh, it's okay,” she replied awkwardly before accepted a big basket of fruits from them. They also thanked her for buying them the souvenir from Busan although it was Nichkhun whom actually bought for them. Maybe he used her name to make she looked good in front of his friends. Victoria then called one of her staff to served them foods and drinks before they moved to comfortable area to have chat.

     “Sister-in-law, you look so cool in this uniform. Anyway, the cake and desserts you gave us last time were so good. I hope I can eat them again,” Wooyoung said with thumb up, and Victoria who sat beside Nichkhun only chuckled in shy. Although she was so damn uncomfortable with men surrounded her, she somehow delighted over his compliment just now.

     “Since you guys are here, you can taste everything. It is on my treat today,” she smiled before averted her face to side to meet Nichkhun's eyes. He was looking at her with lovely gaze, which made her heart instantly pounded until she could feel her own heart beat. When she quickly dropped her face, s made teasing sound that made she blushed even more.

     “Omo, look at sister-in-law. Her face is red now,” she touched her hot cheeks and pressed them as if the colour would disappear soon. Nichkhun wrapped his arm around her shoulder and pulled her closer to him. Maybe because this was the first time he touched her such way again after returned from Busan, she easily flustered and couldn't act well as usual. Luckily the foods and drinks arrived, and they instantly quiet as they sneakily glanced at her staffs.

     'Men..men...,' Victoria secretly laughed in sarcastic as she watched over them right now. Some of them tried to show their killer smiles, some of them winked, and from her staffs' reaction, most of them had fallen to their charms. Not only her staffs, the girls and women in this shop mostly were stealing the glance toward them.

     “There are a lot, sister-in-law!” Chansung's gaze swept over the foods on the table and before he could take one, Junho slapped his hand.

     “What are you doing? We should let sister-in-law eat first!” he scolded the maknae of the group, and smiled again soon his small eyes fixed at her face. All of them politely clasped their hands as they were waiting for her to eat first. Yeah, they should at least respect her since all of them were younger than her, including Nichkhun.

     “A good wife should let her husband have a bite first. Come, open your mouth,” Victoria took a spoon of vanilla cake and fed him, which made s envied Nichkhun a lot. He who a bit surprised at first, quickly opened his mouth as his eyes fixed at her beautiful face. Last time she fed him when they were in Busan, and now it happened again. With the same spoon, she also had a bite of cake.

     “I have a bite. So you guys can start eat now,” soon she finished it, Chansung was the first person grabbed one of macaroon cookies, the French dessert and ate it. Then they continued chatting while eating until Min Jun suddenly talked about their plan by the end of Summer.

     “Sister-in-law, Summer will end next month. By that time, we plan to go for Summer camping. If you don't mind,will you like to come with us?” his voice didn't much sound like a request, but it sounded like a pleading. Victoria looked at Nichkhun, and he only shrugged his shoulders as response. Hell, camping with these men? Then she had to act again as a lovely couple with Nichkhun!

     “About that...I will think it again and give the answer later,” few seconds silent, she then finally chose to get Amber's opinion first before gave them the final answer. Nichkhun didn't say much and let her talked with his friends most of the time, and they mentioned again about the camping before left the shop.

     “I won't see you until the next morning. So take care of yourself and don't forget to lock the door like yesterday,” Nichkhun managed to kiss her on cheek before left her alone there in embarrassment. How could she not feel so?! s, her staffs and the customers here, all them saw what he did just now!

 

VICTORIA just ended the phone call with Amber, and her friend insisted her to go with them. She said that Victoria should be good to them and showed that Nichkhun and her was real. Yeah, made it looked real in front them, but that was the thing she wanted to avoid the most. To make it real, then she needed to touch him, kiss him, and what if she lost control once again?! Victoria sighed heavily before brought her knees to chest. The time now was past midnight, but she couldn't sleep. The house was so quiet even she started to feel strange with this kind of environment.

     “Why I feel so lonely and boring?” she murmured as her eyes wandered around the dim living room. Maybe because for past few days, around this hour, three of them were still having fun at outside, but now she was alone.

     “I better go to sleep now,” few hours sat there and did nothing, she finally made they way to her room. When she was about to step in, Victoria turned around and looked at the closed door in front her. It was Nichkhun's room. Since he moved into this house, the first and last time she entered that room was on the night where she lost her ity to him. Still gazing at the door, her legs made the steps toward it and after few minutes her palm glued around the knob, she twisted at last.

     “He take care this room very well,” she said soon the light was switched on. His bedroom was very neat, tidy and had his scent, and she never noticed it when she entered on that night. Victoria wandered around the room, touching the soft mattress, checking his wardrobe and his things without realized that she an intruder now. She then touched the guitar beside the bed and tried to play it.

     “How to play this?” her slender fingers pressing here and there, but none of pleasa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter