I'M MARRIED

DIRTY LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

UNTIL the end of her life, she would never forget what her father had done to them. If she ended up went into the hell due to this hatred, she wouldn't regret it. Victoria once had a happy family, and she was very lucky to have a loving father and kind-hearted mother. To her, her home was just liked a heaven, but she didn't know since when it turned into a horrible hell. She couldn't remember since when her loving and caring father had turned into a horrible devil she ever met in her life, and she didn't know how her mother could endure lived with him. Almost everyday, she would see her mother had been beaten by him, and Victoria would end up secretly crying in the small room since she couldn't do anything to help her mother.

     She couldn't remember since when her father had turned into alcoholic person, and she hated everytime she saw the lipstick stains on his collar shirt. Those weren't the stains due to the kisses from her mother, they were from other women! Victoria hated to know the fact that her father was flirting with other women behind her mother. Why Auntie Ling still could endure lived with him?! Why she didn't file the divorce to that bastard devil?! Her childhood had been accompanied a lot by tears, hatred, anger, and fear until she hated so much toward the God's creature which were called men.

     Nichkhun who was sitting silently next to Victoria whom driving the car on the way back to Seoul, still remembered at Auntie Ling's story this evening. The burn scar on her face was due to hot oil had been splashed toward her by her own husband just because she was slightly late to prepare the dinner on that time. That scene had been witnessed by Victoria and luck wasn't on her side on that day. Victoria never had been beaten by him since she would locked herself in room as Auntie Ling told her to do so every time her father beat her mother, but that day was her unlucky day. Her small face had been slapped several times until she passed out due to strong force from his big palm.

     “Your Mom is very nice woman,” Nichkhun broke the long silence between them, and Victoria slightly curved a smile as she was gladly to hear such compliment from him. Yeah, Auntie Ling was the best mother and perfect woman in her eyes. Because of that, she was willing to do anything for her including involving herself in the stupid marriage life. Actually she wanted to know what Nichkhun and Auntie Ling talked about when they had a private time at the backyard this evening, but was too heavy to ask for it.

     “Yes, and don't forget about our discussion just now. Over this month, you will be quite busy for our wedding preparation,” Victoria decided to hold just a simple wedding ceremony, and Auntie Ling had no choice other than agreed with her. There was no use to spend a large amount of money in wedding reception when at the end they would getting divorce. Victoria drove the car to her pastry shop since she still had some work to finish up and Nichkhun would return to his home by walking. The shop had been closed and before Nichkhun made the steps to leave, Victoria turned her body around to stop him.

     “Hey, Khun!” she called for him which made Nichkhun turned around in bewilderment. Although she hated to do it, but she needed to do something to pay for his hardwork today. She silent for a moment while Nichkhun was still waiting for her words.

     “Erm..mind to have a cup of coffee before you leave?” she said with thumb pointed at the dark shop behind her.

 

A cup of hot cappuccino as well as a slice of chocolate cake were enough to attract Nichkhun to give a try although he was still full at that moment. He looked at Victoria who had changed into white outfit as they were in the kitchen, and she continued did her job after served him the dessert. Her long beautiful hair had been tied up properly before she put the toque on her head, and he watched every step she made with both hands placed on the kitchen counter to support his face.

     “What are you doing?” he asked in curious tone when she started to roll the dough with roller. Usually Victoria hated to be disturbed when she was inside the kitchen, but today she didn't know why she seemed welcomed his presence here.

     “Nothing. Just want to try to make new dessert,” she slightly glanced at him before continued focused on her job. He stared long at her before he broke the silence between them.

     “Your Mom and I talked something about you this evening. I'm sorry for what had happened to you and your Mom in the past,” her hand automatically stopped rolled the roller at the moment he mentioned about the past. Did he just refer about her past? Did Auntie Ling tell him about their pasts? Nichkhun sipped the hot coffee and ignored the sharp gaze from her.

     “Did you guys talk about my father?” Victoria tried to control the anger that suddenly appeared from nowhere when the face of her late father crossed in her mind. Everything he had done to her and Auntie Ling during his lifetime, she wouldn't forget about it.

     “Yes,” the short answer from him made Victoria curved a smirk on her face.

     “Did my Mom tell you how he die?” she looked straight at his face, and Nichkhun could see the hatred inside her eyes and the satisfaction smile curved on her pink lip.

     “Whomever had killed him, I'm very thankful to that person,” she chuckled in full of hatred, and it made her looked liked the heartless person at that moment. Auntie Ling did tell him that her late husband had been murdered, and the criminal couldn't be found until today since there were not much evidences found around the crime location. She should be sad when she received the news about her father's death, but the happiness dominated her and he deserved to die in such horrible way.

     “Why? Do you think I'm heartless and cruel person?” she asked him when Nichkhun stayed silent in front her, and his eyes glued at her face while his hand stirred the spoon in the cup.

     “So that is the reason why you hate all the men in this world, isn't that so?” Victoria curved a smirk at his question, and nodded her head without hesitation.

     “All men are same. Useless! They hide their horrible sides behind their kind-hearted faces! They are hypocrite!” Victoria cursed them without considering the person in front of her also a man. She was too mad at that moment, and Nichkhun could see the hatred in her gaze at him. He was also a man, meant she also hate him although he never do anything bad to her.

     “So, why do you still want to hire me as your husband. I'm a man. You hate men means you also hate me, isn't it? So why you still want to proceed with this marriage?” Nichkhun asked in serious tone as their eyes were locking together.

     “Don't you misunderstand about it. I tell you that I'm able to live without man. I don't need man, but I do all this because of my Mom. Everything I do is for her and remember, our marriage is only a contract marriage, not more than that,” Victoria replied sternly which her answer made him laughing secretly in his heart. She was very confident about her princple of life and proudly told him that she didn't need man in her life. Nichkhun smirked before he broke their gazes by looking downward. He wanted to see how long she could live with such kind of thinking. Suddenly her phone on the kitchen counter vibrated, and it was a called from Amber.

     “Hello,” Victoria answered the call after she stood a bit far from Nichkhun because she didn't like people eavesdropped her conversation.

     “Argh..urm...faster..faster,” she slightly taken aback when the sudden moan greeted her hearing.

     “Hello, Amber. Are you there?” Victoria called for her friend, but she received another loud moan as the response.

     “Urm..Key, more. I want to feel you more..urm..,”

     “! You're so tight! Urmh..argh,” this time she heard a voice of man groaned in pleasure which made she immediately cut off the line. Nichkhun surprised when she suddenly threw the phone away and looked at it with disgusting face. Damn!! Amber was having with her boyfriend, Key, and she must accidentally pressed the call button on the phone. Disgusting! Men only needed women to satisfy their needs, their damn wild lusts and they didn't sincerely loved those women! Victoria wrapped her arms around her body with disgusting face, and it make Nichkhun even wanted to know more what exactly had been heard by her.

     “Why? What happen?”

     “Nothing. Just finish your foods and leave,” Victoria left Nichkhun alone there in bewilderment after that, which made him shrugged his shoulder at her weird action. Victoria locked herself in the rest room and closed both of ears tightly. The scene just now reminded her of her past which she still remembered she called her father for help because Auntie Ling had a fever. The response she got as soon the call had been answered was exactly same as just now. She felt so disgusting heard the moans came out from that woman's mouth and the pleasure groans from her father. That was really disgusting! She cursed her late father non-stop before all the unpleasent feeling inside her settled down 20 minutes later and when she came out from there, Nichkhun was no longer could be found in the kitchen.

     'Thanks for the night treat. I really appreciate it,' Victoria took

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter