ANOTHER SECRET OF HIS

DIRTY LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AFTER they arrived to the destination, Taecyeon's friends picked them up and brought all of them to his house to rest for a while. They get to know his family and as usual when Nichkhun saw small kids, he would play with them until they didn't want to let him go. Even after all the equipments for camping had been placed inside the small pick-up truck, the kids still crying as they grabbed tightly his legs. Their parents were forced to hold them while Nichkhun quickly escaped from that pension and aboard the truck.

     “Yah, you are really popular among kids, are you? I'm sure you can be a good Daddy in the future,” Victoria's eyes widened when Amber said so, but she quickly gave sign that it was only a joke. Nichkhun chuckled shyly as he glanced at Victoria beside him. Taecyeon was driving the truck and both Junho and Chansung were sitting in front. The rest were behind, and Victoria startled when he suddenly gripped her hand. He was looking at her with lovely gaze as his hand squeezed hers firmly.

     “I wonder what kind of parents we are in the future,” his words gained fuss sound from them until she was speechless to reply him. Because of that, she forced her lips to smile before leaned closer to him. Reminder, she only did so because his friends were here. Nichkhun's heart swelled in bliss although he knew that she was only acting and let her head rested on his shoulder until they arrived at the valley.

     Victoria gasped in amaze as she suddenly excited after see the beautiful scenery there. Clear river water, shady tress were around, and she could even heard the birds' chirping. Her smile turned wide as she crossed the small bridge and quickly went to the river bank. The worries about too much bugs inside the jungle had been swept away by the beauty of nature here. The guys also excited and couldn't wait to jump into the water, but it wasn't the right time to have fun. They had to set up the tents first and prepare the utensils to roast the marinated chickens for dinner tonight.

     “Honey, come here. This is our tent,” Nichkhun suddenly called her to their tent but among four tents, why their tent located slightly far from them? She turned around and managed to see the sly smiles on s' faces. What the hell inside their minds now? With heavy heart, she exchanged the glances with Amber before went to her husband.

     “Watch your acting! Don't go overboard since your friends are here!” Victoria warned him in hiss before put her things inside the tent. Nichkhun who heard it, trying to suppress his laugh before looked at Amber who secretly winked her eyes at him.

      “If I can do so,” he replied and quickly left the tent before Victoria could argue back. Then suddenly she felt so regret to come here. Why she needed to spend her time to be good to his friends when in the end they would get divorce? For the sake of the marriage, so it would make her mother happy? It was so at the beginning, but now she started to feel tired with this. She tired to control herself when he touched her, she ashamed with herself after what happened between them, and she so damn tired to fight with the confusing feeling inside her!All these made she wanted to end this fake marriage right now!

 

THE sun finally setted down and to light up the dark surrounding, the setted up a fire as well lightened up the candles. All of them enjoyed the marinated roasted chicken for dinner and after that, they moved to the fire. Victoria knew that it was the time to play some games, but she hoped that wasn't the ridiculous games. They all gathered around the fire, and the seat beside Nichkhun was reserved for her.

     “Okay, ladies and gentlemen. Now is the time for game, but it is not for us. It is for our Khun and sister-in-law!” Wooyoung said excitedly and gained a round of applause from everyone except from that couple. Victoria glared at Nichkhun as if he was the master mind of this game, but he quickly denied it.

     “We will give you questions, and you guys must guess it. We want to see how much do you guys know about each other. If you guys answer it wrong, then kiss is the punishment,” Wooyoung added which made Victoria's eyes widened in surprise. This was totally ridiculous!

     “Kiss? What if I have answered it correctly, but he denies it?” Victoria accused her husband, and Nichkhun cleared his throat before chuckled over her words. He knew that Victoria felt so insecure to play this game since she didn't know much about him, but he couldn't underestimated her either.

     “Don't worry, sister-in-law. You have us to verify the answer, and Amber will do the same thing,” Junho reassured her. Victoria didn't know what to say, but she knew that had no choice. She had to play this. Nichkhun smiled when she nodded and leaned closer to her after that.

     “If I kiss you, what is the problem? I'm your husband after all,” he whispered softly in her ear. Victoria gritted her teeth as she shifted her gaze to other direction. She didn't like when he said so because Nichkhun seemed have forgotten that both of them only was only a fake couple.

     “Okay, the first question for sister-in-law. What is Khun's favourite coffee?” Min Jun threw her a question, and she thought for seconds before answered it.

     “Starbucks Coffee, Mocha Frappuchino. Am I right?” Victoria confidently answered it and looked at Nichkhun for confirmation. Amber and Key anticipated to know the outcome, and both of them screamed in joyous when Nichkhun shook his head as the response. Victoria didn't believe him as she still remember that was his favourite coffee and looked at s to confirm it.

     “Eh, Khun Hyung really...,” Chansung was about to blurt out the truth, but Taecyeon quickly covered his mouth before whispered something in his ear. He then nodded secretly and chuckled after that.

     “Since sister-in-law answers it wrongly, you must kiss him as the punishment,” Wooyoung declared the punishment as the people there started to make fuss sound.

     “Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!” Victoria's cheeks turned red when they all said in unison, including Amber. Such a betrayer! How could she look like having fun when she needed to kiss Nichkhun right now?! Biting her lips hesitantly, she then quickly pecked his cheek before dropped her head.

     “Aish, not on cheek, but on lips,” Min Jun said and that made the smile of Nichkhun's lips turned wide. Such a shameless guy, he twisted his head to side and pursed his lips with closing eyes as he waited the kiss from her. Her eyes then met Amber, and she gave sign to quickly end it.

     “Lips! Lips! Lips!” rolling her eyes in annoyance as she secretly cursed all the men here, she pressed her lips on his but merely for a second. When they all satisfied with it, Min Jun proceed to the next question.

     “Now for Khun. What is sister-in-law's favourite colour?” listening to his question, Victoria felt relief because Nichkhun had memorized them, and he even could say all of them correctly in front Auntie Ling last time. So, it wasn't a big problem for him to answer this kind of question now.

     “Hurm...I think she likes light colour such as yellow, green,” his answer made Victoria wanted to kick him right now. From his facial expression, she knew that he purposely answered it wrongly. Sly guy! To avoid him from getting what he wanted, she quickly said that he had answered it correctly.

     “Yes...yes, he is right,”

     “No, Vic likes dark colours. She was lying about it,” Amber then betrayed her by telling them the truth. Now she started to wonder whether Amber was on her side or Nichkhun's side, and she didn't look frightened at all when Victoria glared at her sharply.

     “Oh, really. How can I get confuse with her favourite colour. Now I must receive the punishment,” while she still glaring at Amber, Nichkhun suddenly cupped her face and pressed his lips on hers. That was so sudden until her body turned stiff due to his kiss.

     “Yah, Khun Hyung is really sly. It is obvious that he purposely give the wrong answer,” Chansung whispered in Taecyeon's ear, and he only nodded in agree.

     “But he makes this game become more interesting,” actually the guys were much more interested in their skinships, and the game continued until Amber finally suggested to share about each other secrets. Most of them shared very exciting and funny secrets until Victoria ended up having stomach ache because laughing too much. Weird, but she also didn't know how those guys could make she laughed hard tonight. Usually she easily got annoyed and irritated, but tonight she wasn't herself anymore.

      Confuse with the sudden change in her, she quietly left the group and intended to get a bottle of drinking water. Heading toward the table, she knew that she wasn't alone as she could hear the footsteps behind her. It must be Nichkhun since she caught a glimpse of him leaving his seat after her, and she didn't have to look back to confirm it. When she reached there, she grabbed the bottle, but Nichkhun seized it from her grip. Silently, he poured the water into glass and handed it to her.

     “Look at those men. Are they look like acting right now?” suddenly he broke the silence and pointed at those guys who happily laughing right now. She wanted to ignore him at the beginning, but later she found herself obliged at his words. Victoria looked at them but only with her eyes,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter