MAKE LOVE TO ME

DIRTY LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BECAUSE the sensitivity that Victoria experienced toward certain smells, she unable to visit Angel Pastry for almost two weeks. She missed her job terribly, so she decided to work again although Nichkhun was quite disagreed with her at the beginning. He worried if she vomited out or fainted there, but she reassured him that everything would be fine. Plus her morning sickness wasn't as worse as before. While she dressed up in front mirror, Victoria eyed the baby bump that had showed up at her lower abdomen but still could be hide by wearing baggy clothes. The twins inside here just reach three months of age, and she happy to find out that they were in healthy state. Being pregnant wasn't easy but she had Nichkhun and Auntie Ling to look for her.

     Although Auntie Ling had returned to Incheon, but she would give a call everyday to ask for Victoria's condition. As for Nichkhun, although he was busy with his works in hotel, but his wife was still his priority. Everyday he would ensure Victoria to have decent meals and took the supplements that had been prescribed by doctor. Nichkhun also would find the time to do reading about pregnancy, which his efforts slightly moved her heart. Victoria touched the small bulge of her tummy while thinking about her children' futures. Nichkhun said that he would consider about letting her go after the babies were born, but how about her? Did she really want to have these babies alone?

     “If only Mama knows what is the best for both of you,” Victoria started to address herself as 'Mama' every time she communicated with her babies. She didn't realize Nichkhun's presence in the room until she felt soft touch on her shoulder. Their gazes met when she looked at his reflection on mirror. Ever since the housewarming party, Nichkhun had slept in one bed with her and refused to return to his room, especially after he found out about her pregnancy. Victoria eyed his hand that started to move from her shoulder to her tummy, and he touched there with proud smile tugged on his lips.

     “Hi my lovely babies. How are you guys doing inside there?” his smile bloomed in bliss. It is every man's proud to have his seeds growing up inside his beloved's tummy, so does Nichkhun. He felt more proud after discovered that he was going to be a father of twins for Victoria's first pregnancy. Her eyes were closed the moment his warm lips kissed her shoulder. Every time Nichkhun being this close and tried to communicate with the twins, she felt the urge to cry. First she was overwhelmed by his love toward the babies, second he would say how much he loved both her and their babies, and third she was doubting and afraid to believe him. The minute that she wanted to put even the little of her trust on Nichkhun, she was terrified by the past memories. Every kind deed he had done toward her was denied by the hatred and fear inside her heart.

     “Are you sure that you will be fine, Honey?” he asked as he shifted the position to face her. Although her condition was getting better, but he still concerned about her and their babies.

     “I will be okay,” how many times she had to reassure him about this. If anything happened, she had Sulli and other workers to give a hand. Nichkhun her cheek before pecked her full lips. Victoria stiffened while staring at his happy face, and he bent down again for kiss. Even her mind was against his kiss, but her body acted the opposite way. Victoria realized that intimate touches and had become common things to do for them who were actually married based on contract. She even pregnant with his children now.

     “I'll drop you at the shop,” tearing apart their lips, Nichkhun reached her winter coat in wardrobe and put it on her. Driving was prohibited to Victoria since she got pregnant, so Nichkhun had new job to fetch his wife wherever she wanted to go after this. Later they went downstairs to have breakfast that he had prepared just now. As usual, there must be a glass of milk for her to finish up or else he wouldn't let her to leave the table.

     “Workers start to talk about your expensive car. They wonder how you afford to buy this despite your job singing in club,” on the way to shop, Victoria suddenly blurted out about this matter.

     “Are they asking you about it?” tiny smile tugged at the corner of his lips while he glancing at Victoria.

     “No, I accidentally heard they gossiped about you last time,” she replied with eyes looking outside the window. Nichkhun's eyes widened in disbelief and curious what those women gossiped about him.

     “Me? About what?”

     “You know that working in club doesn't give anyone good impression about it. So they said that you cheated behind me and afford to earn large amount of money by selling your body,” her eyes glimpsed at him up and down before looked again at outside. Since he returned to his old life, not only his status was changed but also his appearance. Of course he was no longer wore cheap attire but branded and expensive one. Nichkhun was surprised at first but chuckled amusingly later.

     “Selling my body? So they think that I'm working as gigolo,” he still laughing. Although Victoria displeased with such kind of absurd gossips but imagined the way Nichkhun seduced women in club especially old women somehow amusing her. She clenched her lips to suppress her laugh, but Nichkhun found out the feeling inside her. So he continued driving with blooming smile until the car arrived at the shop. Before she slipped out from car, Nichkhun planted a kiss on her forehead and lips as he usually did before went to work and bent down to give one on her tummy.

     “Take care of yourself. I'll pick you up later for lunch,” he said with smiling face.

 

ALTHOUGH she sometimes would feel nausea and slightly dizzy, but Victoria was happy enough that she was able to bake several cakes for today. Smile kept plastering on her face since morning until most of her workers noticed it. It might because she able to do something that she enjoyed the most after few weeks resting at home and also because she kept receiving congratulatory from workers on her pregnancy. Victoria even told them that she was carrying twins inside her, which made them became more excited and couldn't wait for the babies to born. Time was nearing lunch and when she almost finished decorating cake, Sulli came and said one customer wanted Victoria herself to recommend the good pastries in this shop.

     “Who is she?” she asked in bewilderment while removing away her toque.

     “She only said that she is Mr.Nichkhun's friend,” her eyebrows knitted at the centre when Sulli said so. Nichkhun's friend? Victoria expected that customer was Yoona, but she is someone else. Her expression instantly darken the minute her sight Uee's figure at outside, and she was sitting at one corner of dining space. Sulli followed Victoria from behind until she stood by Uee's table.

     “So the wife of Sky World Hotel's CEO really owns a pastry shop,” smirk curled on her red lips while she eyed Victoria with sarcastic look. Sulli gasped in surprise when heard it, but Victoria only remained calm when Uee tried to reveal Nichkhun's identity to her workers. She didn't know whether Mr.Hyun had found out that Nichkhun disguised himself as ordinary man and deceived people around about his status but one thing she knew, Uee was here to create the trouble for them.

     “If you are here to get my recommendation, then I will please to do so but if you are her for personal matters, then I guess you can leave this shop,” Victoria replied firmly but earned Uee's sarcastic laugh.

     “What an arrogant woman you are! I don't know what he really sees in you,” this time she said in quite loud until attracted few customers' attentions. Uee tried to act if Victoria was the one who stole Nichkhun and sensing that she was going to create the scene here, Victoria asked Sulli to leave them alone.

     “I don't think this is the good place to discuss about personal matters. Plus there is nothing to talk about, so you may leave now,” Victoria didn't know what else Uee wanted to tell her about her past with Nichkhun. Did she want to tell how many times they had or what her assets of beauty that Nichkhun liked the most? When she was about to leave, her steps halted the moment she saw Nichkhun was standing behind and watching both of them with serious face. Uee also surprised to see him but then she quickly left her seat to get Nichkhun.

     “Omo, Khun! What a perfect time. Look how your wife treats her customer. I only asked for her recommendation but she asked me to leave. How rude she is!” Victoria's eyes widened to hear Uee's slanders and looked at Nichkhun who only stiffened there. Somehow she felt upset to see her husband allowed Uee to touch him, but it was merely for seconds before he brushed away Uee's soft hand on his shoulder. At that time, the customers and workers were looking at them as if they were watching a drama.

     “Uee, just go home. There is nothing to talk about between you and us. I know you are here not for foods, so please leave when I still ask you nicely,” Nichkhun's voice was calm yet with warning tone, which made Uee's tongue stiffened to reply anything.

     “Are you okay? Change your clothes first and we will go for lunch after this,” most people there already melted by his concern toward Victoria, especially when he said while her cold cheek. Uee did not only infuriated by that scene but also by Nichkhun's ignorance toward her. In his eyes now, he only saw Victoria until Uee ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter