Amusement Park Part 2

Sunny and the Bunny

 

 
***
 
"Leeteuk saengnim.. err.. Can I ask you something?" Taeyeon inhaled as her eyes were squinting in uneasiness. The ferris wheel ride took them as high as how her nerves was. And yet, seeing how Leeteuk seemed rather not mad after figuring out that his mysery girl is her, Taeyeon was enough relieved.
 
"Sure, what is it?" Leeteuk smiled. He peered in closely at her, making the girl furiously blush as she took note of the sudden closeness between them.
 
'Oh God, how can you be this handsome?' She inwardly squealed as she carefully moved back and tittered out a nervous laugh. Leeteuk sniggered before whispering, "Shy girl."
 
"I.. I was just wondering how did you know that it was me? I mean.. I don't think I was that obvious to be noticed." Taeyeon muttered as she curiously waited for his response.
 
But Leeteuk shook his head. "Let's see." He started as he put his arms across him, pretending to think hardly. "I wouldn't have thought that it was you, really. Not until when I checked your geometry notebook. After figuring about everything, I decided to ask you out."
 
Taeyeon raised her brows, confused on how the hell did her damn math notebook seemed to have taken huge part on all of this. "What do you mean? What did you exactly see?"
 
Leeteuk laughed as his hand slid into his pocket and took out a piece of paper. He handed it to her and Taeyeon could just gasp upon realising what the thing is.
 
"OH MY GOSH." Her eyes widened as she scanned the paper. There, written her conversation with Tiffany back on their English class. Well, Heechul was a strict teacher so the two friends just settled on exchanging messages on a single piece of paper. Sadly though, they're talking about Leeteuk.
 
"Aish. This is so embarrasing!" Taeyeon wailed as she almost crumpled the paper before pouting out a bit. Now, all she wanted was a drastic hurricane which would make her disappear the moment her skin touched the wind.
 
"I apologize for not telling you, seonsaengnim." She pouted before exhaling deeply.
 
"So, I guess. . I'm really that 'angel' you're talking about there?" Leeteuk claimed as he gave her a soft smile. He's not at all, mad at her, really. In fact, he didn't know why he felt rather happy that it was actually Taeyeon. And judging from the written conversation with Tiffany, he supposed that the girl likes him.
 
Taeyeon slowly nodded as she answered with a low mumble. She was clearly on a no-way-out at that moment. By that mere nod of hers, it's like confessing her feelings to him. . . The man of her dreams. . . The one she had always loved. . . An angel who's sadly impossible to reach.
 
***
 
"Yah! Stop moving, you two!" Sungmin snarled as Tiffany and Sunny were both kneeling on their seats, their palms were both plastered on the fiber glass as they squealed out loud.
 
"AISH! H..HE! TEUKIE SEONSAENGNIM IS LEANING CLOSER TO TAENG!! OH GOD! EOTTEOKE?!!" Tiffany hollered as she panickly tapped the glass which made their ride sway dangerously here and there. Tiffany knew that even though Leeteuk might probably like Taeyeon too, their relationship would never work out. Except if Leeteuk quits being a teacher, which she doubts will happen.
 
Sunny, on the opposite side, was widening her eyes as she peeked at Sooyoung and Kyuhyun who were just below them. "O..Omo! I hope she won't confess yet! YAAH! SOOYOUUUNG!" Sunny yelled as if she's gonna be heard.
 
"Ahh~ What if.. What if Kyuhyun takes advantage of her and then dumps her right after this ferris wheel ride?!" She hysterically wailed as she inwardly cursed herself for letting the two spend time alone. Even though she's close friends with Kyuhyun, she knows to herself how the guy is incapable of loving. And that would surely just give her best friend a major, major heartbreak.
 
"Aishh. They'll never listen." Sungmin sighed as he put his palms on his chin and just took a peek on the beautiful province on top view. Really, it was a lot different than Seoul city.
 
Although he still misses home, he still was enough grateful that his fate let him experience being independent. Away from his family. . . Away from his true life.
 
And yet, one thing he didn't expect was being on a ferris wheel ride with these two girls.
 
"I'm seriously going to vomit." He said as he felt his temples, wondering why there are certain people who wouldn't just leave their best friends alone with their love issues.
 
***
 
"Yah, Kyu. You didn't bring any game consoles with you?" Sooyoung was rather surprised as she just noticed that there's something unusual with Kyuhyun.
 
"Seriously? No psp? DS? iPad? oh even your iPod? Wow." Sooyoung was amazed as she received a series of Kyuhyun's head shaking. "I want to spend time with you." Kyuhyun said with a huge grin on his face.
 
And that was enough to make Sooyoung's eyes bulge out from their sockets. Her heart thumped like a beat box as she gazed back at Kyuhyun's face.
 
"OMG. Shall I confess now?" Sooyoung questioned herself but unknowingly voiced it out which made Kyuhyun wriggle that eyebrows of his. "Confess?"
 
"Uh oh." Sooyoung inwardly cursed as she immediately clasped her lips and automatically put her palms on her loud mouth.
 
"Oh. My bestie's going to confess something to me, is it?" Kyuhyun playfully chuckled as he poked that puffy cheek of hers. "Say it now, Soo."
 
'Why should I? You called me bestie? Duh.' Sooyoung inwardly huffed as she just glowered at the guy. That mere word was enough to turn her mood a hundred eighty degree turn. Not that she blamed the guy. . . It's just. She wanted to be more than his best friend.
 
"Yaaaah! Why wouldn't you speak??" Kyuhyun nagged as he flailed her widely just like what he usually does when he's asking a favor from her.
 
"I love you!" Sooyoung abruptly shouted without any second thoughts, which apparently made Kyuhyun stare back at her.
 
"Aish. I love you, too, okay? Now tell me what's that you wanna say." Kyuhyun pouted but it didn't work on her. She looked at him in disbelief before saying, "Really, Kyu. . . This is the third time."
 
"Third time?" Kyuhyun peered as he was disturbed by the amount of liquid starting to fill Sooyoung's eyes, wondering what the hell's going on. Sooyoung swallowed her tears in. She was frustrated. . . And she didn't know what to do.
 
"Pabo. Idiot. Stupid. Slow-headed jerk. I wonder how low your IQ is." She told him before sighing out loud and resigning the conversation.
 
***
 
After the Ferris Wheel ride, Tiffany, Sunny, Sungmin, Kyuhyun, and Sooyoung reciled on spying Leeteuk and Taeyeon. The problem was, they lost the couple.
 
"I told you, we should just leave them be. That Taeyeon seems okay with the situation." Sungmin voiced out as he surprised everyone with how he said those words.
 
"Oh Sungmin Lee is speaking out now huh? Tired of being our shy guy?" Kyuhyun laughed as he wrapped the guy into a side hug. Sunny made face as she muttered, "Psh. He's never really shy."
 
"Really, Sungmin, if you want to go home now, you can. I'm sorry for the bother." Tiffany politely said before walking ahead, finding her best friend again. Sooyoung, who's being all unbelievably quiet, marched beside Tiffany as she followed her around.
 
"I guess. . . I'll see you in school." Sungmin grinned as he pulled away from Kyuhyun (who ran his way to Soo when he noticed she's gone). And just as how happy Sungmin was, Sunny could just scrunch her face as she smirked at the guy.
 
"You're not going anywhere rabbit." Sunny evilly said as soon as she successfully yanked the back of his sleeve when he started walking away.
 
"Y..Yah! I'm going home now!" Sungmin protested as he whined out loudly. But Sunny pulled him back as she stucked her tongue out at him. Locking her arms around his, she looked upon him, making Sungmin shuddered at how cute she is. unny snouted as she kept his arm locked, unabling for him to move.
 
"Sunkyu-ah. What do you want?" Sungmin asked with a tired like voice. The tingling feeling he felt a while ago was apparently gone as soon as he noticed how Sunny was glancing upon him in mockery.
 
"You're such a piss, you know that? Sooyoung officially believes that we're dating because of you." Sunny pouted as she glowered at him.
 
"Me?? Oh if you remember, you're the one who made me hug you when we were at the restaurant." Sungmin defended as he struggled off her hold. Sunny huffed, "But you never denied their accusations after that! Pfft."
 
Sungmin sighed. Surely, the girl wouldn't let go. She wouldn't let him off. And as sad as that seemed to be, Sungmin thought of relenting in reluctance, wondering if Donghae and Eunhyuk were now probably worried of his disappearance.
 
"OMO! I..Is that a..." Sunny blurted out as she was pointing to somewhere...or something. Sungmin irritably glanced at her as he breathed out, "What now?"
 
"T..THERE! A cucumber plushy!" Sunny shouted in excitement, making Sungmin throw her a what-the-hell-is-there-to-be-excited-of kind of look.
 
"Sungmin-ah! You have to help me get that. Seriously." Sunny squinted her eyes in a puppy dog flutter as she jumped up and down. Remembering how Sungmin had gotten the bunny plushy back when they first met, she then supposed that the guy could help her get the cucumber stuffed toy from that huge cylinder cell.
 
"Really, Sunkyu-ah. You're weirder than I expected." Sungmin muttered which earned Sunny's shaking head. "I'm going to give it to Jessica. For revenge, you know. BWAHAHAHAHA!" She laughed out all evilishly as she turned back to Sungmin again.
 
"Pretty please?" Sunny used her aegyo to the extreme which Sungmin had found rather annoying. "Ara! Ara! Do I have a choice?"
 


 
i'll cut it here.... >< im so sorry if it's short again. Pfft. there's still goin to be a third part on the amusement park...^^ thank you for reading. >;]