Amusement Park Part 3

Sunny and the Bunny

 

***
 
"Really? They went inside the horror house?" Sooyoung uttered nonchalantly as she pointed to a creepy two storey house just a few feet away from them. Tiffany nodded as her eyes were seemed terrified upon the mention of the 'horror house.'
 
"So, are we going in?" Kyuhyun popped between the two girls, making them both startled at his sudden appearance. Sooyoung ignored him though as she was still pissed at her 'yet again' fail confession just a while ago.
 
"I don't want to go there. Oh please." Tiffany wrapped her arms around Sooyoung as she shook her head again and again. Sooyoung shrugged her off before turning to Kyuhyun. "Where's Sunny?" She asked coldly.
 
"Probably with Sungmin. I don't know... I left them for you." Kyuhyun sniggered, still oblivious at his best friend's not-that-good mood.
 
"Fany-ah. I guess we should just wait for Taeyeon and Teuk saengnim at the exit." Sooyoung suggested as she left Kyuhyun with a snob look. Tiffany nodded as she muttered an "Okay."
 
And as the two girls kept on walking away, Kyuhyun inwardly pouted as he felt being left behind. "What's her problem?" He wondered as he knitted his eyebrows.
 
"Soo! Wait!" Kyuhyun called as he caught up with the girls. Sooyoung looked at him in annoyance, waiting for him to speak.
 
"Let's go inside the freaky house!" Kyuhyun chirped, grabbing her hand which Sooyoung immediately pulled off. "I don't want to." She snorted as she furrowed her brows and gave the guy a rejecting look.
 
Kyuhyun smirked. "Okay, then." He turned to Tiffany and grasped on her wrist. "Yah. What are you doing Kyu?" Tiffany screeched as she could so foresee what the guy was planning. "I'm not going with you!"
 
"But Fany-ah.. I.. I promise to protect you." Kyuhyun told Tiffany, hollering it out loud so that Sooyoung could hear it.
 
Apparently, Sooyoung was all the while, observing as she was that shocked that Kyuhyun was asking Tiffany to go with him. First things first, he was never THAT close to any girl aside from Sunny and her. Oh and of course, Yoona. Second, why the hell was he so persistent on going to that freaking haunted house? Sooyoung knew how that kind of thing never was her best friend's list of to-ride at that amusement park.
And lastly, let's just say that our Sooyoung was slightly jealous.
 
"O..Okay." She heard Tiffany relent as the girl clung an arm to Kyuhyun, making Sooyoung gasp out in extreme shock. "Y...YAH!" She unknowingly wailed as she instantly grabbed Tiffany's hand and put it away from Kyuhyun's arm.
 
"What's wrong?" Tiffany was clueless as she held her hands up and looked at Sooyoung in question. "N..Nothing. I.. I guess I'll just go with Kyu. It might be too creepy inside. J..Just wait for Taeyeon out here." She answered before letting out a nervous chuckle as she wrapped an arm with the guy. Tiffany just nodded before bidding them goodbye and walked towards the exit area of the haunted house.
 
Kyuhyun was snickering as he messed with Sooyoung's hair. "Aigoo! So now you wanted to come with me? I knew you'll get jealous of Fany." He smirked, catching a glare from Sooyoung.
 
"Do you really wanna die?" She hissed before painfully nudging his arm. Kyuhyun winced as he flinched from her hold. "Yah. Why're you being a mood-swinger today? I didn't even have the slightest idea what I'd done wrong to you."
 
"Oh I'm not surprised. Pfft. Stupid, slowheaded dumb." Sooyoung muttered under her breathe as she stomped ahead, leaving Kyuhyun catching up with her.
 
***
 
"Seriously, I thought you're good at this. And I guess I was wrong." Sunny sighed in disappointment as she stared at the huge cucumber plushy inside that large glass cell. Sungmin was on her side, holding on the controller as he tried to grab the certain plushy but failed for the nth time as the toy apparently fell about a few inches from the jackpot hole.
 
"Ahh~ I give up." Sungmin wailed, thumping the machine harshly as he wiped the sweat formed on his forehead. Seeing Sunny looking annoyed on his side, he was kinda affected. He felt like he needed to get that stupid plushy out of that glass cylinder... like what a usual guy usually does when he's out with his girl.
 
"His girl?" Sungmin inwardly questioned his thoughts as he shifted his gaze back to Sunny. "My girl?" He heaved, quickly yanking his head for thinking such absurdity.
 
Sunny sighed as she held out the last token for Sungmin to see. "This is the last one." She started, receiving a tilted head from the guy.
 
"Wae? You want me to try again?" Sungmin peered as he earned a shaking head from the girl. "Ani! I'll do it myself. Let's have a bet." She sniggered, stepping closer so as to show him that huge grin on her face.
 
"If I happen to get that plushy, you would have to treat me the most expensive ice cream at that parlor." She pointed to the nearby shop just along the ferris wheel ride. "And what if you don't get the toy?" Sungmin challenged as he thought that the most expensive ice cream wouldn't probably be that expensive anyways.
 
"Hmm? What about, letting you go home?" Sunny suggested but Sungmin immediately shook his head this time. "I thought you want to go home so badly?" Sunny asked in confusion.
 
"Forget it." Sungmin quipped. He didn't know why but the moment that he was alone with Sunny, it seemed that he was suddenly enjoying himself rather. And true enough, he didn't want to go home yet. and in addition, he didn't want Tiffany, Kyuhyun, and Sooyoung to find them yet.
 
"So what now?" Sunny patiently waited as she poked his cheek which made Sungmin blush. He quickly averted his gaze as it unexpectedly landed to the nearby rollercoaster ride.
 
"Y..You have to ride the roller coaster alone."
 
***
 
"AHHHHHHH!!!! oh please, get me out of here...." Taeyeon squealed as she practically held on Leeteuk's arm, gripping on it so tightly like her life depended on it. And as they slowly pranced their way further inside the horror house, Taeyeon's squealings never halted. Instead, it just became louder and higher in pitch as she leaped to small jumps and hid her face on Leeteuk's shoulder.
 
"SAENGNIM I WANNA GO HOME!" She wailed out loudly but the noise inside the dark place was enough for her voice to be muffled down into a whisper.
 
Leeteuk sneered. He's clearly liking it there. "Taeyeon-ah, we're minutes closer to the exit." He told her as he removed her hand from his arm and entwined it with his very own. His fingers folded on the spaces between hers as he, himself, got butterflies flying on his insides as soon as he touched her soft palm.
 
Taeyeon was startled as she suddenly felt a warmer feeling engulfing her whole body. Her fast heartbeats weren't just because of the creepy things inside that horror house now. . . And as she glanced at their hands looking so fitted for each other, she was surprised when she noticed Leeteuk smiling at her, the flickering red lights weren't able to hide his angelic face.
 
"Let's walk like this?" Leeteuk said, taking note of how much Taeyeon was going so shy now as she slightly nodded her head in response. He felt the grasp on his hand tightening and inwardly sighed in relief as they both walked together, the bloody monsters and ghosts becoming all less creepier now.
 
***
 
"Fake blood. Fake head. Fake dracula. Fake bats. Fake- Oh Kyu! This is so cute!" Sooyoung chirped after finally seeing something more amusing than all those fake things inside that horror house. Kyuhyun was at her side, his knees were trembling as he couldn't understand why the hell was Sooyoung not at all scared.
 
"Did you just call that cute?" Kyuhyun asked in disbelief as he pointed at the bloody baby doll Sooyoung was hugging. "That's the creepiest baby doll ever made!"
 
"Aniyo! She's so cute!" Sooyoung defended as she held it out to Kyuhyun. The guy nervously chuckled, stepping back to dodge the thing. "And you called that a 'she'?" he stuttered as he pointed at it in disgust.
 
"She's a girl." Sooyoung claimed before placing the doll back to its bloody mother. She walked on, not even minding Kyuhyun being left behind.
 
"This might probably be the lamest horror house I'd ever been." Sooyoung puffed as she nonchalantly took each steps along the dark hallway. Lights were flickering as shrill cries and shouts (obviously recorded) where heard from the background.
 
And just when Sooyoung was about to turn on her heels to the next dark alley, she suddenly saw an oh-so-huge, seemingly heavy, fake human head approaching where she was as it seemed that it had fallen from the ceiling. "Omo!" She yelled before she felt her knees seemed to be left frozen to that spot where she was standing.
 
"Kyu!!" She called out for help as she ducked down and put her arms protectively above her head.
 
Probably seconds before the thing would have hit her, Kyuhyun had managed to pull her with him on a much safer place a few feet away from the gigantic head.
 
"Soo, are you alright?" Kyuhyun worriedly asked as Sooyoung winced back. "M..My foot."
 
Kyuhyun instantly checked on her foot and found it bleeding. And when he touched the spot where it seemed swollen, Sooyoung flinched as she slapped his arm. "Don't! It hurts."
 
"Can you stand?" Kyuhyun asked as he supported her back and held her hand. Sooyoung nodded, "I think I can."
 
"Good. Let's go to the nearest clinic."
 
***
 
Tiffany was still almost impatiently waiting outside the haunted house as she sat on the nearby bench just a few meters away. Apparently, Leeteuk and Taeyeon hadn't came out yet, so as Sooyoung and Kyuhyun. Oh not to mention how Sunny and Sungmin just seemed to sneakily ditched their spying plan.
 
"Oh sure. They're all on dates." She sighed drooply as she swayed her feet on the ground, playing on it hoping to amuse herself.
 
"Excuse me, Miss. May I ask for the time?" Tiffany heard someone asking, it was a guy's voice. But nonetheless, she just smirked, thinking that that was probably the oldest way guys use to start a conversation with a girl.
 
Tiffany glanced at her wrist before shifting her gaze to the man standing a few feet away.
 
"O..Omo. O.O" Tiffany's eyes widened as she couldn't believe what or who she was seeing. Not that she knew the guy but apparently, he might probably be Tiffany's dreamguy turned out real. Tall, handsome, with real muscular body beneath that shirt. Oh heck, Tiffany almost mouthdropped.
 
"I..It's 17:01." Tiffany stammered as her eyes never blinked at the sight of the guy. The guy flashed her a smile before saying his thanks and leaving her alone. And after a few awkward seconds of silence, Tiffany squealed as she stood up from her seat.
 
"Oh my God! It's my dreamguy!" She thought as she jumped up in joy. "I wonder what his name is."
 
Inwardly cursing herself for not asking his name, she slumped back to the bench and sighed out deeply. "I hope we meet again."
 
After a few moments of sulking, Tiffany beamed as she literally saw Taeyeon and Leeteuk coming out of the horror house. But her smile instantly dropped upon noticing that the pair was walking hand in hand.
 
"Omona. Are they already together now?" She wondered as her eyes followed the two. And it was a little too late when she noticed that Taeyeon and Leeteuk were coming towards where she was!
 
"Quick Tiffany! Hide!" She told herself as she leaped towards the bushes and ducked herself in it, lowering her head so that she wouldn't be seen.
 
"What do you want to eat?" Leeteuk asked Taeyeon as the girl settled on the bench, the one Tiffany was sitting on just now. Taeyeon thought for a while before coming up with an answer, "How about ice creams?"
 
Leeteuk chuckled before nodding. "I'll be back."
 
And just as soon as Leeteuk was out of sight, Tiffany immediately jumped off the bushes, immensely startling Taeyeon. "FANY?!" She widened her eyes at the sudden appearance of her friend.
 
"What are you doing here?" She added as she stood up from her seat and approached her friend, removing all the leaves tangled on Tiffany's hair.
 
"Yah. Kim Taeyeon. Are you finally together with Leeteuk saengnim?" Tiffany squabbled out with a really accusing look. Taeyeon frowned as she sat down on the bench before looking upon her friend. "Have you been following us all along?" She asked, not even bothering to answer Tiffany's question. The thing was, she didn't know what to say. Because as far as she knows her friend, she already could foresee how Tiffany would babble out more senseful and reasonable things than her. And by that, she somewhat knew where that conversation was going.
 
"Taeyeon-ah. Everything here is wrong." Tiffany started, gaining Taeyeon's blunt reaction as she tried hard not to hear anything without covering her ears.
 
Tiffany sat down beside her, placing an arm around her shoulder, comforting her. "Taeng, you can't be with Leeteuk saengnim. And you know that. If the school gets to know about all of this, you know what the consequences are. It's either one of you will leave the Sooin High."
 
"But I can feel it, Fany. Leeteuk saengnim and I share mutual feelings for each other. And you have no idea how much I wanted this to happen." Taeyeon tried to explain but Tiffany tilted her head before twitching her lips in a frown. As much as she didn't want to say everything, she needed to.
 
"Do you really believe that he would still choose you over his post at school? Think about it, Taeng." Tiffany finally said before giving her friend a final pat on the back as she stood up and started walking off, leaving Taeyeon teary-eyed as she pondered on what to do.
 
***
 
"Omo. My poor wallet. Mianhae." Sungmin mewled as he was that of surprised that there's such an ice cream that costs gold. Literally.
 
"You sure you aren't eating any?" Sunny asked him in a mocking tone as she hugged the cucumber plushy to her chest. On her hold was a huge cup of ice cream which Sungmin had treated her.
 
"No. I'm not hungry." Sungmin sighed, still bothered by his whole week allowance apparently gone in a blink. Making their way out of the shop, Sungmin stopped upon noticing someone. Sunny, who's following him behind, bumped on his back as she scrunched her nose and said, "Yah. Why're you stopping so sudden?"
 
"It's Leeteuk seonsaengnim." Sungmin muttered, making Sunny peeked and gasped as she saw indeed their homeroom teacher approaching.
 
And even before Sunny could successfully drag Sungmin to hide from the man, Leeteuk noticed them firstly. "Lee Sunkyu? Lee Sungmin?" He called.
 
Sunny turned back, with a nervous smile on her face. Sungmin did, too, as they both bowed a ninety degrees towards their teacher.
 
Leeteuk looked at them suspiciously. "Are you two dating?" He asked. Sungmin and Sunny immediately shook their heads with a loud "NO!" as they babbled out their explanations, making it impossible for anyone to understand.
 
Leeteuk just chuckled, thinking that his students might be just shy to tell the truth. Seeing the plushy on Sunny's hold, he supposed that Sungmin got it for her, like what usually happens at dates.
 
"Are you with someone, saengnim?" Sunny asked although she already knew the answer. And just as she expected, Leeteuk nodded. "I'm with someone special to me." He said, making the two gasp out at the sudden revelation.
 
Apparently, Leeteuk had no idea that the two knew about the person he was talking about. Bidding them goodbye, he walked towards the ice cream counter and ordered two cups.
 
On the other hand, Sunny and Sungmin went out of the shop. "I wonder where Tiffany is." Sunny heaved as she stucked the petite spoon in . Sungmin shrugged, "Maybe, where Taeyeon is?"
 
"Genius thinking!" Sunny messed his head like he's a little puppy. Sungmin knitted his brows. "So, I suppose we're going to follow Leeteuk saengnim?" He said, taking a peek on their teacher who's still inside the shop.
 
 

 
THE NEXT CHAPTER WOULD BE THE LAST ONE FOR THE SATURDAY DATES. 
Oh yayyy.
I bet yu all have seen SJ's 5jib teaser pics? But imma still spam them here.....
 
  
    
   
 
  
 
 
 
*VIAH JUST OFFICIALLY DIED AND WENT TO HEAVEN*
 
oh wait... not yet~!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhh im stil waiting for my lovely heechul's!!!! XD ♥