TaeTeuk over????

Sunny and the Bunny

 

***
 
 
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"
 
A loud, high-pitched shrill cry was heard that morning, making Sunny snicker at Sooyoung as they were having their toasted bread for breakfast.
 
"Was that Sica?" Sooyoung asked as she curiously looked back at Sunny. And the moment Sunny nodded, Jessica's squeal filled their ears again.
 
"What's wrong with her?" Sooyoung wondered and just then, Jessica burst out from their room with that priceless expression.
 
Sunny giggled as she lowered her head. "Good morning Sica.." She mumbled, receiving a grunt from the girl.
 
"Yah. Why do you look so horrified?" Sooyoung butted in as she sipped on her coffee. But Jessica didn't mind her question as she just laser-glared Sunny with that look.
 
"Sunkyu Lee! You really want me to die of heart attack, don't you?" Jessica crossed her arms as Sunny held out a peace sign and grinned at the girl. Even though she knew she had committed such a seriously not funny joke, she somehow knows how to say sorry and *cough* do aegyo.
 
"Mianhaeyo Sica-yah.. I just..haven't played a prank on you lately..it's boring. Mianh! Mianh! Mianh!" Sunny stood up and hugged the other but Jessica pushed her away.
 
"Wait. What prank are you both talking about?" Sooyoung asked as she was lost on the conversation.
 
"SOO! It's this.. CATCH!" Hyoyeon yelled, coming from the room as she threw a fluffy stuffed toy for Sooyoung to catch.
 
"See, I thought a giant cucumber was nuzzling me when I woke up." Jessica told Sooyoung as she carried on pinching Sunny's cheek oh so painfully that the latter suddenly regretted having done that prank on Jessica.
 
"HAHAHH! You should've recorded her reaction Sunny-ah!" Sooyoung laughed as she held the toy in such amusement. Sunny grinned before approaching Sooyoung as soon as she looped off from Jessica's hold.
 
"Don't worry, I have." Sunny whispered to Sooyoung, making Jessica sense something suspicious there.
 
"Don't tell me you- OH MY GOD! YAAAAH! Come back here bunny!!" Jessica hysterically shouted as she chased the girl around that cozy dorm.
 
***
 
"Eunhyuk-ah, do you know what happened to Sunkyu-ah's family?" Sungmin muttered as he suddenly blurted out a truly random question out of nowhere. He was at that time, on Eunhyuk's room as Donghae was rather busy helping Ryeowook in the kitchen.. It was Sunday after all.
 
Eunhyuk glanced towards Sungmin who was sitting on his bed, as he paused browsing the internet for a bit. "You mean, Sunny's family?"
 
"I.. I'm just wondering." Sungmin immediately said as he saw those narrowed eyes from Eunhyuk.
 
Eunhyuk sighed before jumping towards the bed and sitting right next to the guy. "When Sunny was five, she unfortunately lost her parents after a painful car accident. And as far as I know, she was the only one who managed to survive."
 
Sungmin felt a pang of pain striking him inside as he heard of her story. Truly, he would never want something like that happening to him, however disregarding his parents could be.
 
"But still, doesn't she have siblings? aunts? cousins? or other relatives? Why's she living alone with her friends?" Sungmin added as he furrowed his forehead. Eunhyuk heaved out another sigh before answering. He could so see the concern on the guy's eyes as it looked directly into his.
 
"The thing is, Sunny's parents aren't her real parents. She was just adopted." He finally said, making Sungmin inwardly gasp out.
 
"Mwoh?"
 
"So, her foster parents' relatives just give her money for support because Sunny doesn't like to be with them abroad. She wanted to be here in Korea and wouldn't want to leave." Eunhyuk explained, but that wasn't the thing that bothered Sungmin that time. It was about Sunny's real parents... what exactly happened? He remembered her mentioning about not having to known her parents ever. And as much as he wanted to ask more about her, he figured that by this time, he would have to find answers himself.
 
"Sunny-ah.. She's so cheerful that you wouldn't notice how tragic her life is." Eunhyuk spoke, interrupting Sungmin's thoughts.
 
"I guess that's her charm, then." Sungmin agreed to his thoughts as he found himself unknowingly smiling.
 
"Yah!" Eunhyuk called with his eyebrows raised. Sungmin shuddered as he glanced back at him. "Mwoh?"
 
"Do you like our Sunny?" Eunhyuk asked, direct to the point. Sungmin immediately waved his hand and shook his head but the redness on his cheeks was kinda ermm.. saying otherwise.
 
"Ani! I don't like her that way! I just want her to be my friend b..because we're classmates, okay? N..Nothing more." Sungmin claimed before receiving a heavy thump on his back. "Good." Eunhyuk just said, making Sungmin tilt his head in wonder.
 
Eunhyuk heaved out a sigh before crossing his arms. "That girl is allergic to romantic relationships. That's why you must not like her, ara? You'll just end up hurting."
 
"Ohh.." Sungmin managed to say in response as he didn't know why he was suddenly feeling worried. He's certain that he doesn't like Sunny the other way, though.. He just pity her because of her family issues, nothing more. But true enough, he's aware that nobody can dictate the future. He doesn't know what lies ahead just like everyone else. And at this point, Sunny was apparently the closest girl ever to him next to his sister.
 
So, you see. He doesn't want to say anything in finality yet. Because he's afraid that he's going to be wrong and might actually fall in love with the girl.
 
***
 
Thursday night, Leeteuk's departure to Seoul was set as he was waiting in front of the train station for a certain girl.
 
He knew that it was too soon for him to leave, especially now that he had just started a relationship with her. But he couldn't give up this thing for her..and she fully understand everything.
 
"It's for the best, Leeteuk." He smiled upon remembering what she said. And apparently, that was also the first time that she hadn't called him seonsaengnim.
 
"I wonder what's taking her so long." Leeteuk thought as he held on his backpack and slung it over his shoulders. Glancing at his wristwatch, he figured that there was only fifteen minutes left before his scheduled time. He tried calling her through phone but she wasn't answering.
 
"Aigoo. Kim Taeyeon.. you're making me worried." He inwardly groaned as he settled on one of the benches there.
 
Well, Taeyeon was still unstoppably sobbing as Tiffany hushed her down. They're just a few meters from where Leeteuk was and apparently, Taeyeon couldn't manage to take a step closer towards the guy.
 
"Fany-ah, eotteoke?? My eyes are so puffy now.." Taeyeon sniffled as those tears wouldn't seem to stop. Tiffany rubbed her friend's back comfortably as she sighed out. "Weren't you able to sleep the whole night? Your eyebags are ugly."
 
Taeyeon touched her eyes in panic before sobbing even more. "I.. I won't face him like this. Omo.." Tiffany held Taeyeon's hands as she tried to sooth her friend.
 
"Yah, Taengoo. This is the last time you're going to see him before he leaves for a long time. So don't you ditch him now, okay?" But Taeyeon wasn't seemed to be that convinced as she glanced at Leeteuk from afar. She just wouldn't like to be seen at that misery and heck, her face was tearjerked. It's all true how she didn't manage to sleep all night as she was really that depressed over Leeteuk's departure. But what can she do? She couldn't persuade him to stay. She's supposed to be that understanding girlfriend, right?
 
"OMO! What are they doing here?" Tiffany muttered in question, making Taeyeon wipe her tears away as she turned towards where Tiffany was looking at.
 
"Annyeong!" Donghae greeted first with that bright, fishy grin. Jessica was beside him and also, Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Sunny, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, and Kibum were all present as well.
 
"O M G. So, all of you know that me and Teukie saengnim are.. How did you- YAH! Fany-ah, you told them, didn't you?" Taeyeon knitted an eyebrow at her friend who was by then, slyly smiling. "Sorry."
 
"Taeyeon-ah, only ten minutes left. Why aren't you still there with saengnim?" Sooyoung said as she approached Taeyeon and glanced over where their teacher was.
 
"B..But I can't. I look miserable." Taeyeon pouted. Jessica sniggered before calling out for Sunny and together, the girls dragged Taeyeon towards the nearest comfort room.
 
"Wonder what are they going to do?" Sungmin asked wheras Kibum just shrugged beside him.
 
"Perhaps, ambush make-over? It's Sica taking the lead." Donghae butted in as Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun seemed to have agreed on the fish.
 
***
 
After all those ice packs pressed on Taeyeon's face, the redness of her eyes and its puffiness were all gone. And in a matter of a minute, Jessica and Hyoyeon managed to finish her make up.
 
"You look so cute now, Taeng!" Sunny chirped as she held the girls shoulders while still in front of the huge mirror. Taeyeon relievely sighed as she stared at her reflection. She looked prettier, indeed but still, why was that that she's nervous about what's going to happen later? Surely, her tears would spill again once she sees Leeteuk.
 
"Come on, cheer up Taeyeon-ah. Saengnim wouldn't want to see you that gloom." Hyoyeon said as Sooyoung nodded beside her. "Smile, Taeng. It's not the end for the both of you."
 
Taeyeon exhaled deeply before forcing out a smile at which Tiffany hugged her again. "That's my Taeng."
 
***
 
"Saengnim!"
 
Nope. That wasn't Taeyeon. It's Donghae. XD
 
Leeteuk's eyes widened upon seeing his five students which were all approaching where he was. "What are you doing here?" He asked.
 
"Saengnim. You're leaving us all without warning. How could you do that to 3-A, your precious homeroom." Kibum said with that disappointed look. Kyuhyun butted in, "And 3-B!"
 
"Yeah!" Eunhyuk and Donghae said in unison as they second Kyuhyun's follow-up.
 
"Ohh. Sorry, I didn't know you would care." Leeteuk chuckled as he thought how sweet these guys can be. But all the guys weren't seemed to be convinced as they snouted further before Leeteuk.
 
"Yahh. Don't give me those faces." Leeteuk squeaked as his eyes were wrinkled in a smile. "Anyway, h..have you seen Kim Taeyeon?" He asked, a little cautious because he didn't yet know that everyone knew about them.
 
"Oh, Taeng. The girls are taking care of her." Kyuhyun muttered, earning a raised eyebrow from Leeteuk. "Girls?"
 
"Yeah. Sica, Hyoyeon, Tiffany, Sunny, and Sooyoung." Kyuhyun answered nonchalantly before continuing, "Taeyeon's eyes are oh so puffy.. Maybe, for crying all night. Poor girl."
 
"W..Why do you think she cried?" Leeteuk peered, a little stammering. Sungmin, who was silent all that time, spoke in a sigh. "Saengnim, we all know about you and Taeyeon. And in case you truly don't know the reason why she hadn't had a sleep last night, well, duh?"
 
"High five, Ming!" Donghae cheered as he carried on high fiving Sungmin. Turning to Leeteuk, he took note of the man's puzzled look. Well, it was a little surprising that a lot actually knows about his relationship with Taeyeon. Well, Taeyeon was shocked too and was oblivious on how the hell did everyone come to know about everything.
 
"Don't worry saengnim.. We ship TaeTeuk!" Eunhyuk blurted out loudly, making the four other guys stare at him like he's a genius.
 
But all of the noises came to halt when a certain voice filled Leeteuk's ears.
 
"Leeteuk oppa.."
 
It was Taeyeon.
 
Jessica dragged Donghae out of the scene as well as the other guys as they all gave the couple their private time together. Although they would want to eavesdrop, Tiffany didn't let them to do so.
 
"I hope Taeyeon would do well." Sunny muttered as she sat on one of the benches between Sooyoung and Kibum. Sungmin and Kyuhyun were on the other side whereas Jessica and Hyoyeon were lurking the place with their boyfriends. Tiffany was standing as she watched the farewell scene of Taeyeon and Leeteuk. Although they all were meters apart from the couple, it's unbelievable how Tiffany seemed to be close to tearing as if she's watching a tv drama.
 
"It's going to be difficult for them now that they're apart." Sooyoung commented as she rested back, her eyes darted towards Kyuhyun, inwardly taking back her words as she thought that she, herself, couldn't even make her love life workout even though Kyuhyun is oh so close.
 
"Leeteuk saengnim isn't the type who'll cheat, you know." Kibum voiced out as he joined in the conversation. "Love can be really crazy sometimes. Just when they got together, he needed to leave. How cruel." Kibum added, making Sunny and Sooyoung look at him quite surprised.
 
"Haha. Really, Kibum. I never thought you'd ever speak of love that way." Sunny nudged the guy who had always been the quiet guy in the pack. Sooyoung peered over Kibum as she narrowed her eyes a bit. "Yah. Is our Kibum in love?"
 
"N..No. Of course not." He denied before standing up and walking towards somewhere else. Sunny sneered at the guy before turning to Sooyoung. "Instead of nosing on someone else's love life, you should first settle yours, Soo."
 
Sooyoung pouted. "I don't know, bunny. I.. I think I'm about to give up on him." She gazed towards where Kyuhyun was as she sighed out really deeply. "He just wouldn't realize my feelings."
 
Sunny fell silent. She didn't know whether to be happy or not upon hearing Sooyoung's uncertain mind. If her friend did think about giving up, that meant that she wouldn't have to worry about Sooyoung's heartbreak if ever that dumbheaded Kyuhyun rejects her. But seeing Sooyoung in this despair, she didn't have the guts to even smile.
 
"What's your plan now, then?" Sunny just asked as she voiced it out more soothingly. Sooyoung shrugged as she pouted even more. "Stay as his BFF. aishh. I'm pathetic."
 
"Yes, you are." Sunny pointed out, making Sooyoung look at her in disbelief. "Yah! I'm supposed to be comforted here." She complained, but Sunny just chuckled before sticking her tongue out.
 
"I want to make you see something, chinguya.." Sunny started, making Sooyoung pay attention at her as she continued, "If you ever successfully let him know what you feel, it branches out into two possibilities: First, he likes you back! Hooray! Second, he dumps you and you'll be forever awkward bffs."
 
Sooyoung pondered for a while as she considered everything that Sunny had said. But once again, she just sighed out before muttering, "But if I wouldn't let him now what I feel, does it mean I'll forever hide this from him? That's difficult, Sunny."
 
"B..But, Soo-"
 
"You don't know what love is, so don't act like you're some kind of love guru." Sooyoung said, making Sunny pout at her. "I'm just trying to help here. Why do you sound like I did something wrong?" Sunny grunted as Sooyoung heaved out. "I'm sorry."
 
Sunny rolled her eyes. "He's not the only guy on earth, Soo." And by that, Sunny stood up as they all heard the train's alarm which meant Leeteuk's departure.
 
Sooyoung lazily got up as she was a little pissed at her friend. "Aishh. You won't ever understand until you fall in love.."
 
***
 
"Taeyeon-ah, stop crying now." Leeteuk cooed as he wiped the girl's cheek with a hanky. Seeing her like this made him want to back out and instead, stay in that province. Going to Seoul was one of his dreams, and now that he's on the way to reaching it, there was this one person who's making him all confused.
 
''I shouldn't have confessed to you when I'm just going to leave you like this." Leeteuk mumbled in gloom as he lowered his head. Taeyeon looked upon him in kind of panic as she shook her head numerous of times. "D..Don't say that!"
 
"That time when you said that you like me too... It was actually the happiest moment in my life.." Taeyeon uttered, a bit shy as she practically stared on the ground. "So.. don't you ever regret that moment. I'd rather let you go knowing that you love me, than seeing you walkaway with my heart breaking."
 
Leeteuk softly smiled as he pulled her into a hug. Feeling her arms wrapped around his waist, he never wanted to leave anymore. And as if everything around them was seemed to be left frozen, Leeteuk hugged her even more as he heard her sob against his chest.
 
"But from what I see, you're heart is still breaking." He frowned as he whispered those words out for her to hear. Taeyeon pulled away as she wiped her tears off and tiptoed a bit as she planted a kiss on his cheek.
 
"My heart is just sad because Park Leeteuk is going to be away for a while." She sniffled, forcing out a smile. Taking his hand, she firmly wrapped it with hers as she pressed them firmly where her heart is. "You're going to stay here, always."
 
"You know what? I really love you." Leeteuk said in full sincerity before hugging her again, this time, with Taeyeon smiling.
 
"OMOO. Why so cheesy?! I'm getting shivers!!" Kyuhyun suddenly blurted as he somewhat interrupt the scene. The train station's bell had apparently rung so all of them approached Leeteuk to say goodbye.
 
"We'll immediately call you if ever we see Taeng going out with other guys." Eunhyuk joked out, earning a really painful smack from Hyoyeon. "Don't mind him, saengnim. Have a safe trip." Hyoyeon bowed down a bit as they bade their goodbye.
 
"We'll miss you saengnim!!" Jessica squealed out with her expression somewhat stern and far from what she'd said. Eventually, all of them bowed to their teacher as they wished him luck in Seoul. And as Leeteuk went into the train, Taeyeon waved out at him in goodbye.
 
"Run! Taengoo! Run!" Tiffany said, crying out a bit as if she's the one being left by her boyfriend. Taeyeon looked at her in question as she poked her friend's cheek. "That's so uncool, Fany. really."
 
"But that would be so romantic!" Tiffany cooed as she imagined Taeyeon with all those endless tears, running her heart out as she called for Leeteuk's name.
 
"That's what happens usually on dramas! Aren't you watching any?" Tiffany sighed before seeing Taeyeon shrug off as they followed behind their friends who were all going off. Even though Taeyeon was still that of depressed, she cheered herself up by seeing the brightest side: Leeteuk loves her back.
 

okay. sorry if it's a lame farewell scene but see, im stillllllllllll not in the mood to write......:(( caz heechul is........ *burst out crying* AIGOOOOOO. >< please comment^^

soo now that TaeTeuk's over..... next couples in limelight are YoonBum and a lil SiFany.... plus ofcourse SunSun. ♥ so yuss!

please anticipate!!