Haunted Music Room?

Sunny and the Bunny

 

 
***
 
"I'm not going inside." Sunny sternly said, her voice cracking up a bit as she struggled to pull away from Sungmin's grip on her hand. It was already dark but the music room seemed to be a lot darker inside.
 
"Come on. I just wanna see the cursed piano you're talking about." Sungmin insistently wrapped his arm around Sunny's, preventing her to get away. "And besides, Heechul saengnim told you to clean this room, right? So you better do it, arachi?"
 
"Andwaeyo!! Y..Yah! I'm begging you, Sungmin. Let's get out of here." Sunny pleaded, but it was too late as Sungmin had already stepped into the dark room with her. Panic painted Sunny's face as she firmly closed her eyes and held Sungmin's arms tightly.
Sungmin was amused. He had never been that evil to anyone, ever. And yet, he practically liked the feeling that Sunny was hugging his arm as if her life depended on it.
 
"We're going to sweep this room clean, Sunkyu-ssi. I'm just being helpful here." He grinned as he narrowed his eyes around the room and eye-searched where the light switch might be. It was dark but at least he could see the silhouette of a grand piano located on the center of the room. A door was on the right wall as he figured that the stuff they needed for cleaning might be in there.
 
"S..Sungmin-ssi. I.. I don't think this is a good idea. I hear footsteps." Sunny lowly mumbled in a terribly scared voice as she held on Sungmin tighter. Sungmin furrowed his eyebrows.
 
"Eh! I don't hear anything." True enough, if there's one thing he doesn't believe in, it should be ghosts. And he just wanted Sunny to see that they aren't real that's why he pulled her in that creepy place.
 
"I'm serious! It's getting nearer. I can hear it." Sunny tearfully shrieked as she had never been more than frightened in her entire life. Sungmin opened his ears and listened attentively.
 
Indeed, he was hearing footsteps. It was rather slow, not fast-paced as it seemed to approached where they were.
 
And when they heard the opened door creaking closed with a bang, they exchanged meaningful glances.
 
"W..We can't get out now." Sunny stuttered, her small eyes widening as she ran towards the door and called out for help.
 
"HELP!!!" She cried out as she held on the doorknob but it's already locked as it seemed the door was chained from the outside.
 
Sungmin rushed towards the opened windows as he saw a man walking on the hallway. It seemed like he was the one who locked them up and heck, he needed to get his attention. It doesn't look like a ghost anyways.
 
"AHJUSSHI!!" He yelled out. Sunny immediately went beside Sungmin as she yelled out loud.
 
"AHJUSSI-YAH! HELP US OUT HERE!!" Sunny shrieked out loud in a full cry which made the man outside stop on his tracks. He slightly turned his head back to see where was the voice coming.
 
But when he saw two students inside the haunted music room, with Sunny crying and holding up her hand as if it was reaching for him, the man trembled as he felt cold sweat dropping from his forehead. He didn't recognized the two as he was already on the far end of the hallway. All he knew was that he saw ghosts.
 
"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" The ahjussi ran off as he dashed downstairs, leaving Sunny and Sungmin locked inside the dark music room.
 
***
 
"It's all your fault! Aisht." Sunny grunted as she sat on the floor at the spot where the moonlight had seemed to put her into the limelight. Sungmin stood in front of her as he was busy with his phone.
"I ran out of battery!"
 
"So did I. Hmp!" Sunny huffed as she held her knees closer to her chest. Sungmin sighed as he sat beside the girl, but as soon as he did, Sunny immediately shifted a seat away.
"Don't come any nearer!" She told him with an angry pout.
 
"Arasseo!" Sungmin retorted as he breathed out heavily. "It's that scaredy ahjusshi's fault. He thought we're ghosts. Aigoo. And you. If not for your awesomely convincing cry, we might not be here. You scared the ahjusshi off."
 
Sunny darted her eyes towards the guy in disbelief. "So you're blaming me that we're locked up here? Yah. You're the one who put us here, if you don't remember." She spat as she could burn Sungmin with that glare.
 
"Fine. It's my fault now. Happy?" Sungmin relented, just to end their argument about who to blame and blah blah. "But really, Sunkyu-sshi. There ain't ghosts so don't be so scared there. The footsteps that we heard earlier was from the ahjusshi. And he's the one who locked the door."
 
"How could you be so sure?" Sunny asked, a little relieved at how Sungmin sees the situation. It's true that she's so scared at that moment, but it wasn't that much now because she knew that she's with Sungmin. For some unknown reason, she felt protection with him. Like she's safe and his words seemed to be convincing as well.
 
Sungmin smiled as he patted the girl's head in a soothing way.
"Just trust me. There are no ghosts. They're just a product of extreme imagination."
 
Sunny pouted. "But I've seen ghosts when I was young." She told him as she moved closer when she saw him furrowing his eyebrows.
 
"It was my mom's ghost. She talks to me all the time when I was five." She said as a smile crept up her lips while she reckoned the memory. 
 
"Jeongmal?" Sungmin peered. And when Sunny nodded and started to told him about her parents that she barely remembered, he noticed how much she beamed. Apparently, he already knew a little about Sunny's background care of Eunhyuk. And as much as he wasn't believing that the bubbly girl in front of him had such a tragic past, he somehow was convinced this time. Not only because he heard her stories right from but might be because he now sees how strong of a girl she actually is.
 
"So, you're living with Sooyoung, Jessica, and Hyoyeon? How about them? I mean, where are their families?" Sungmin curiously asked as he stared at Sunny's dimmed face.
"They have their families, you know." Sunny started before sighing out loud, still oblivious of Sungmin's gaze on her face.
 
"Jessica's family is currently in the U.S. Hyoyeon's is in Seoul because she tends to finish high school here in the province. Oh and not to mention Hyukie." Sunny chuckled, mentioning Donghae as Jessica's reason for staying as well.
 
"Sooyoung... Her family resides on the street next to the amusement park we went to. She just loves me too much that's why she begged her parents to let her live with me." She finally ended, giggling as she remembered how much trouble Sooyoung went through just so to live with her. Sunny figured that the girl only wanted someone to talk to all night about Kyuhyun.
 
"I guess you already have a family now with them." Sungmin chortled.
"Nae. I love how they make me feel how it is to have a family." Sunny added as she agreed with the guy. "But whenever it comes to me that someday, we're going to be apart, I can't help but to get sad though."
 
Sunny frowned. "And you know what's making me more sad now?"
 
"What is it?" Sungmin inquired as he observed how Sunny's eyes fluttered in blinks.
 
"That it's already midnight and still they haven't come to find me. Pshh." Sunny grunted as Sungmin let out a laugh at what she'd said.
 
"Aigoo~ I'm sure they're on their way- Yah. Do you hear what I'm hearing?"
 
Sungmin swallowed back as he could sense his eyeballs popping out. Sunny was flustered as well.
 
"Isn't t..that t..the piano playing?" Sunny whispered as she could clearly hear the gentle and slow keys of the piano, creating a rather creepy melody as her ears never failed to hear it.
 
Sunny instantaneously flung her arms back to Sungmin's as she trembled over the idea of a ghost playing the grand piano.
"I.. I told you! The piano is cursed! Omo. Eotteokaji?" She hissed in terribly frightened voice as she shook Sungmin on his hold.
 
"Im..possible." Sungmin could just mutter out in a full disbelieving voice as he ignored Sunny's grumbling beside him.
 
***
 
"HAHAHAHAHA! That's really a lame joke!" Sooyoung laughed out as she held the phone right at her ears. Kyuhyun was apparently on the other line as he cracked up pretty lame jokes which in turn made Sooyoung's laugh loudly fill the room.
 
"But you're laughing, how could it be lame?" Sooyoung heard the guy's sort of pouting voice. She lay back on her bed as the glowing moon coming from the nearby window was the only source of light at that moment. She could hear her dormmates probably watching TV outside while she was left in their room, talking to a hilarious dork who only knew century old jokes.
 
"I'm laughing at your lameness. Idiot." She giggled out and said the last word in a belittling way. Kyuhyun huffed as he decided to hang up.
 
"I'm sleepy~ Sooyoungie, can you sing for me?" Kyuhyun sweetly cooed, making the girl blush at that instant.
"Me? Sing? Yah. Aren't you the one who's supposed to sing me to sleep?" She demanded but inwardly cleared as she mentally picked a good song for Kyuhyun.
 
The guy chuckled. "Nae. For a change, you sing for me. It's a little hot, I can't sleep." He laughed before continuing with his words. "I want it to rain a bit."
 
"Rain?" Sooyoung raised an eyebrow as her voice came out remotely pissed.
"YAH! Seriously, you're going to be dead tomorrow! Hmpp!"
 
Kyuhyun restrained all his laughter in as he calmed the girl down.
"I was just kidding. Aigoo." He yawned. "But seriously, sing me a lullaby, please?"
 
Sooyoung rolled her eyes but her heart was actually wavering at that moment. Whenever Kyuhyun was being like that to her, she couldn't help but to inwardly squeal out. He's being a cute puppy.
 
Sooyoung was about to hum a hymn when her phone suddenly rang.
"Incoming call?" She muttered out as she checked on her phone.
 
"Chakaman, Kyuhyun-ah. Hyukie oppa is calling." She told Kyuhyun before switching the call and answering Eunhyuk.
 
"Yobboseyo?" Sooyoung greeted as she sat up on her bed and heaved out a sigh. One thing she hated aside from Kyuhyun's dumbness are interruptions like this.
 
"Sooyoung-ah, is Sunny home? I can't contact her." Eunhyuk asked. Sooyoung jumped out of the bed as she peeped her head out of the door and spotted Jessica and Hyoyeon on the living room, watching TV.
"Chakaman, Hyukie. I'll check."
 
"Sica! Hyo! Where's bunny?" She called out to the two girls. Jessica and Hyoyeon exchanged glances.
"Eh? I thought she's with you in the room? I heard you talking with someone, weren't you?" Jessica said as her eyes innocently looked at Sooyoung.
 
"Aniyo, she's not in our bedroom. And I was actually talking to Kyu, on phone." Sooyoung told them. Hyoyeon shot a glance at the wall clock and gasped.
"Omo! It's past midnight! Where could she be?"
 
Sooyoung shook her head, worry was all over her face. And when she remembered Eunhyuk still on the line, she immediately went back to the call.
"S..She's not home yet, Hyukie. Omo. We just found out about it."
 
Eunhyuk sighed. "I knew it. Sungmin isn't home yet as well. Umma is getting worried as well as Appa." He told her.
 
"Sungmin isn't home, too? Are you saying that they're together?" Sooyoung inquired as Hyoyeon and Jessica approached her, listening to her conversation with Eunhyuk.
 
"Nae. Donghae, here, told us that he saw Sungmin with Sunny after classes. They were on their way to the faculty room, it seemed."
 
Sooyoung didn't know what else to say. All she knew was that, she was extremely getting worried for her close friend.
"Where the hell are they?"
 
"Tell me if you have news, Hyukie. We're going to find Sunny, here." Sooyoung said as she finally ended the call.
 
Jessica breathed out as she was as well worried for the missing girl. "I'm sure she's alright. She's with Sungmin."
 
"Yeah. But I wonder where they are." Hyoyeon sighed. "Soo, don't you know where Sunny went after class?"
 
Sooyoung thought for a moment. And as soon as it came in, she gasped.
"I REMEMBER NOW!! S..SHE WENT TO SEE HEENIM SAENGNIM!!"
 
Jessica knitted an eyebrow. "Heenim saengnim? Wae?"
 
Sooyoung shrugged. "I'm not sure but, it might probably has got something to do about her failed exam."
 
Hyoyeon gaped. "Sunny failed? In English?" And when Sooyoung nodded again, Jessica held her shoulders as she kinda figured out where Sunny most probably be.
 
"We're going to school."
 
***
 

 
ikr? it's a little too late for a halloween chapterr.. Boo! ><
anyways, it's Sunsun for nao.
Sifany nd Yoonbum (okay.. and Kyuyoung!xD) will be back on da next chaps ahead arkaaay?:3
 
PLEASE DO COMMENT and forgive me for being MIA. >....<
 
 
 
 
 
THE BOYS! Agdagmasdaf SUNNY IS MA GIRL♥ :))