daughters and ummas

Sunny and the Bunny

 

"Soo! It's all your fault!" Sunny told her clueless friend as soon as she got home. Sooyoung tilted her head in confusion.
 
"What are you talking about?" She asked as she munched on the choco fhudge cake her friend brought her while narrowing her innocent, huge eyes still on Sunny. Sunny just carried on pouting and later on buried her head in her folded arms against the dining table.
 
"Aish. Whatever." Sooyoung shrugged at Sunny's rather dark figure. All of a sudden, Sooyoung's phone rang.
 
"Yeobo-" She paused when she heard Kyuhyun's voice on the other line.
Kyuhyun chuckled and smirked, "You're calling me yeobo [sweetheart] now huh?" He teased. Sooyoung scowled but couldn't help but to turn red. "Yah. I was supposed to say Yeobosseyo. Pabo." She reasoned. Kyuhyun snickered a grin, "Pabo your face. Yah, where's Sunny Sunny Sunny?" He sang Sunny's other name repeatedly.
 
"Wae? She's here. Sica and Hyo are out. It's only me and Sunny at home." Sooyoung informed him.
"Oh I see. Sica and Hyo are with us. In fact, you two are the only ones not in here." Kyuhyun lazily told her.
"Bwoh? Why? Is there something special today?" She asked as she peered on the nearby calendar, "It isn't even Wednesday." She inwardly muttered.
 
"Donghae hyung and Hyukie hyung will introduce the transferee student to us." Kyuhyun mumbled.
"Transferee student?" Sooyoung said. "Yeah? I thought he's in your class? How could you not know?" He told her. Sooyoung raised an eyebrow as she ended the call right away with an angry grunt.
 
"That guy.. He doesn't even know I was absent. PSH. Cho Kyuhyun! So much for being my bestfriend!" She pouted and maniacally finished the remaining slices of cake in a snap. "Yah, Sunny-yah!" She nudged her friend who's head was still covered with her hands.
 
"Is she dead?" Sooyoung wondered when she received no response.
 
"Lee Sunny-ah!" She nudged her violently this time, making Sunny moved a little, her face revealing a peaceful sleeping, closed eyes.
"B..Bunny~" She mumbled to her sleep. Sooyoung eyed her friend suspiciously before gently tapping her hair. She was having her time staring at Sunny's sleeping figure when her phone rang again.
 
"YAH! CHO KYUHYUN, YOU EVIL GUY. STOP CALLING ME!" Sooyoung blurted in a loud, angry voice.
"Sooyoungie?" An obviously different voice answered which apparently, belongs to Kibum. She was flustered for a moment as she removed the phone from her ears and checked if it was Kibum's number. "Oh? Kibummie. Sorry for that. W..Why are you using Kyu's phone?" Sooyoung smiled weakly to herself but quickly knitted her eyebrows when she heard Kyuhyun's LOL-ing in the background. "Yah! Give the phone to Cho Kyuhyun! NOW!"
 
***
"Why are we here? Aish." Sunny heaved bluntly when they arrived in Donghae and Eunhyuk's house. "I don't know. Kibummie just asked us to get here. He said about Donghae and Hyukie introducing us all to someone." Sooyoung told her as she linked arms with her.
 
"Oh here comes the twins." Sunny muttered as soon as she saw Yuri and Yoona approaching them.
"Umma!!!!!!!" Both of them sweetly cooed as the junior high schooler twins who were just a year younger from their Ummas, hugged Sunny and Sooyoung. 
 
"Oh hi Yoong~" Sooyoung hugged her fake daughter back. Sunny did the same with Yuri. "Come on, everyone's waiting for you two." Yuri chortled as she nudged on her Umma's shirt and headed inside the house.
 
"Yoona deer, is Kyuhyun inside too?" Sooyoung asked as she stopped from their tracks for a moment. Yoona nodded attentively, "Neh, Kyuhyun Appa's been waiting for you, y'know." She chimed as Sooyoung playfully yanked Yoona's head. "Yah, how many times do I have to remind you that Kyuhyun isn't your Appa?" Sooyoung hollered. Yoona made face and muttered, "But Sooyoung Umma and Kyuhyun Appa looks cute together." She thought as she put both of her index fingers together and giggled.
 
***
"Sunny Umma~ When will I ever have an Appa?" Yuri pouted as she clung arms with Sunny. Sunny sighed and pinched Yuri's nose, making Yuri scrunched her nose. "But I envy Yoona, she has Kyuhyun Oppa for an Appa." Yuri pouted. "My Umma is indeed cuter than Sooyoung Unnie, and everyone want to date you. Aish. I wonder why won't you open your heart." She mumbled unknowingly aloud which made Jessica and Hyoyeon chuckle.
 
"Yuri-ah, I guess you're going to have an Appa soon." Hyoyeon teased which made Sunny glare at her. "Yah, Yul. He's incredibly cute! just like Sunny~" Sica followed which made Sunny heaved out a sigh and covered both of Yuri's ears with her hands, "Don't listen to those bad unnies of yours." She whispered to her daughter, although Yuri was obviously excited on Sunny's lovelife.
 
"We're here!!" Taeyeon announced as she slumped down beside Sica. "Yow!" Tiffany lazily sat beside Sooyoung and Yoona. "I heard you're broken hearted Soo." Fany asked her as Sooyoung just shrugged and laser-glared at Kyuhyun who was just across them deeply engrossed with his psp. Tiffany sighed and patted Sooyoung's head. "Too bad, I thought you're meant for each other." She shook her head as Yoona pouted and knitted her brows.
 
"Appa dumped Umma?!" She wondered and soon enough, little Yoona walked to Kyuhyun and grabbed his attention.
 
"Appa~ Why did you dump Sooyoung Umma?" She asked. Kyuhyun smirked and patted Yoona's head soothingly. Kibum, who's sitting next to Kyuhyun, paused reading for a while and looked at Yoona and Kyuhyun. He shrugged and then continued reading on. "Why would I dump Sooyoungie? We're still together deery~" Kyuhyun assured her. "But I heard from Fany Unnie that Soo Umma was heartbroken." She replied, which made Kyuhyun raised an eyebrow. "Jinjja?" He asked as Yoona nodded in response.
 
"Hand Appa your phone." Kyuhyun asked as Yoona prompted. After a while, Kyuhyun returned Yoona her phone and soon, Yoona beamed and cheered as she went back to Sooyoung to pass the message.
 
"Kyu Appa still loves my Soo Umma! Yay~!" She yelled as she let Sooyoung hear the recorded message Kyuhyun saved on Yoona's phone.
 
"Saranghae Sooyoung Umma, take care of Yoona ara?" Kyuhyun's voice welcomed Sooyoung's ears which made her blush a furious red. "What the heck are you Kyuhyun?" She inwardly asked herself. As soon as she hovered her sight to Kyuhyun, he flashed her a quick wink and then went back to his psp as soon. "This is frustrating." Sooyoung heaved as she leaned her head to Tiffany's shoulder.
 
***
"Neh, Sica Unnie, what's the name of my future Appa?" Yuri lowly whispered to Jessica as soon as Sunny went off to help Ryeowook in the kitchen. Jessica chuckled and leaned over Yuri's ears, "Lee-Sung-Min."
"Is he cute?" Yuri asked. Jessica answered her with a two thumbs upped. "Very." Yuri felt excited as she clasped her hands together and dreamily thought of her finally complete family. "Yay!" She chortled inwardly.
 
***
"How are you and Teukie seonsaengnim?" Hyoyeon asked Taeyeon. The latter frowned and faced Hyoyeon, "He wants us to meet up." Hyoyeon gasped and put her palm to cover .
 
"Omo! Jinjja?!" She asked again, Taeyeon nodded her head, still a frown on her face. "H..He said he likes me." That, apparently, made Hyoyeon gasp again. "J..Jinjjjja???!!" Taeyeon, then again nodded in confirmation.
 
"Yah, you must be happy, why do you look so much like a plum flower?" Hyoyeon asked worriedly. Taeyeon pouted and shook her head, "He might change his mind about his feelings if he learned that it's me.. his very own student." Hyoyeon cursed herself for bringing on the topic and just soothed her friend in a hug.
 
***
"Oh, everyone's here?" Donghae asked cheerfully as he headed to Jessica. "Yah, you smell like fish." Sica joked as the fish pouted at her. "So where is Sungmin-sshi?" Tiffany asked Donghae but was interuptted with Yuri's squeal.
 
"OMOOOOOOO!! You mean.. my future Appa?! Aigoo! I'll be meeting my Sungminnie Appa! Yay! Where's Sunny Umma? Need to call her now!!!!" Yuri rushed to the kitchen to look for Sunny as everyone else collectively heaved out a sigh behind.
 
"That's Yuri's squeal for yah." Eunhyuk told Sungmin as soon as they stepped the front doorstep.
 
"Who's Sunny? And did that girl just call me Appa?" Sungmin asked Eunhyuk but the monkey just shrugged and patted his shoulder. "Sunny equals to Lee Sunkyu. She's Yuri's so called Umma. And yes. Yuri-ah just called you her Appa." He informed him which made Sungmin a little confused. "So Sunkyu is Sunny.. but me? Appa?" He wondered to himself.