Bonus Question

Sunny and the Bunny

 

annyeong!
well emm maybe you're confused about yoonyul's age? To clear things out, here:
 
SOPHOMORE-A: Yoona, Yuri
JUNIOR-A: Jessica, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, Taeyeon, Sunny, Kibum, Sungmin
JUNIOR-B: Eunhyuk, Donghae, Kyuhyun, Zhoumi
 
so yuss. YoonYul are only a year apart with their ummas. They just happen to act childishly here. KK. 
 
***
 
"Aish. Where do I sit now?" Sooyoung groaned as she stood next to Sunny, who was now sitting comfortably on her seat. On her side was an empty armchair which apparently, Sooyoung's former seat and was now owned by Lee Sungmin.
 
"That's what you get for being absent over a heartbreak." Sunny stucked her tongue out at her friend. It's not like, she liked her new seatmate now. She just thought that everything was Sooyoung's fault for not coming to school that day. And she wanted Sooyoung to feel pissed anyhow. "Bunny. You really are mean." Sooyoung grunted. The bell suddenly rang. All students came rushing inside their classroom.
 
"Annyeong!" Kibum greeted the two before settling himself on the seat behind Sunny's. "Why're you standing there, Soo?" He asked as he noticed Sooyoung.
 
"Annyeong, Sunkyu-ssi." Sunny heard someone greeted and it's a little too late when she realised that Sungmin was already sitting beside her. "Oh now he's here." She thought before sighing out loud and flashing him a smile in return. "Annyeong."
 
Kibum finally understood why Sooyoung was left standing there. "Sooyoungie, if you like, you can take the seat beside me." He offered, making Sooyoung jump up in delight as soon. She didn't think twice and just plopped down the available seat behind Sungmin's. "Kibum-ah, I didn't know you don't have a seatmate." Sunny turned to see Sooyoung happily fixing her things as she raised an eyebrow at her friend. Kibum chuckled, "Ne, I was actually surprised that Heenim seonsaengmim didn't give Sungmin-ssi this seat." He said. Sunny just heaved out as she shook her head again, "You know him. He's not the type to take back his words." Sunny shrugged so as Kibum.
 
"Whew! I thought we're late!" Jessica panted as she sunk down on her seat a few feet away from Sunny. Hyoyeon was also panting as if they ran their hearts out, which was true by the way. "Sunny! Why didn't you wake us up?!" Jessica hissed. Sooyoung butted in as she said, "I tried waking you up but you just wouldn't."
 
"How about me?" Hyoyeon asked this time as she combed her damp hair with her hands. Sunny sighed and scratched the back of her head. "Omo. Mianhae." She pouted before turning to her other side and found Sungmin reading a book.
 
"Do you live together?" Sungmin silently asked, his eyes were still on his book. Sunny nodded, "Yes, we do."
 
"Where's your parents?" He followed. Sunny pouted again as she thought of her family. "Molla. I have no idea where they are. I haven't seen them ever." She didn't know why was she saying those words to a person she barely knew. But somehow, she thought the guy was trustworthy. Sunny crossed her arms on her desk and rested her chin on it.
"Are you alright?" Sungmin asked. He was still looking on the book but apparently, he wasn't really reading now. ''So she doesn't have a family.'' He thought as he shifted his gaze to his seatmate who suddenly had a sad aura around her. "I wonder what took Leeteuk seonsaengnim soooooo long." He heard her mumble as Sunny buried her head on her arms this time.
 
 
Tiffany was asking the same question to Taeyeon. "Yah. Why the hell is Leeteuk saengnim late today?" Taeyeon shrugged as she didn't really know why. The students were all minding their own businesses as Tiffany roamed her sight around. "Aish. So boring."
 
"Fany-yah." Taeyeon called. "I've something to ehmm..should I tell you? aish. forget it." She muttered as if she seemed talking to herself. Tiffany wiggled her eyebrows at her friend's uneasiness. "Tell me~ Tell me~ t-t-t-t-t-tell me~" She sang to Wondergirls' song as she wildly flailed Taeyeon's arm. "Will you promise me that you wouldn't tell anyone?" Tiffany gave her a reassuring smile. "Promise!"
 
Taeyeon cleared as she contemplated whether it'd be safe or not to tell it to her blabbermouth friend. Oh and of course it wouldn't be safe for sure. "Aish. I shouldn't have brought that up." Taeyeon inwardly cursed herself as she stared back at Tiffany's smiling eyes.
 
"GOOD MORNING CLASS!" Good thing their teacher arrived the instant Taeyeon was about to open . "ALL EYES ON THE BOARD NOW PLEASE." Leeteuk said out loudly as he took out a geometry book from his bookbag and a piece of chalk from the chalkbox. Tiffany gave her friend a later-look as she turned her eyes to the board. Taeyeon heaved out a sigh as she stared not on the board but the person who was writing on it. His glasses were dropping to the tip of his nose every now and then. His brown hair was pigtailed on the back as his side bangs covered half of his forehead.
 
"My perfect angel~" Taeyeon inwardly whispered as she could actually see an angel in him. "Truly impossible to reach."
 
***
 
"And for the last group, Lee Sunkyu, Lee Sungmin, Kim Kibum, and Choi Sooyoung." Leeteuk announced as he took a pile of paper from his things and handed each to every group.
 
"100 geometry application problems to be passed in three days?" Jessica blurted out in shock. Leeteuk snickered, "You all are four in a group. That's going to be easy, I bet." He said, but all the students collectively had a frown on their face.
 
"Cheer up guys." Leeteuk smiled, making half of the girls' population fade off their frowns. The bell suddenly rang which indicated the end of the class. Leeteuk gathered all his things before finally announcing, "Class dismiss."
 
***
 
"What kind of questions are these? I can't understand anything." Sooyoung almost yelled in disbelief as she scanned every pages of their group homework. The four of them were on Kibum's house at that evening as they decided to start their homework at that very day. "Oh look! There's a bonus question!" Sunny squeaked. Sooyoung beamed as she looked at her own copy of questions. "Psh. It doesn't sound like bonus at all." Sooyoung drooply said as she slumped back on the fluffy couch with Sunny following her along. Later on, Kibum and Sungmin arrived holding a tray of snacks to serve.
 
"Break time!" Sooyoung immediately was uplifted as she grabbed on a bun and started munching on it. "Aigo, Sooyoung-sshi. I clearly notice how you love eating." Sungmin said as he looked at the tall girl who was delightful at the delicious bun. Kibum and Sunny just shrugged their shoulders as they altogether said, "She's our so-called shikshin."
 
They started answering math questions later on. Sooyoung and Sunny had somehow managed to answer twenty questions while Sungmin and Kibum already finished their 50 problems. "AIGOO! How come I don't understand all of this?" Sooyoung screeched as she scratched her head with her pencil. Sunny just sighed. Maybe, it was all luck that brought them both on the top section in their junior year. But somehow she thought, it's always Math that she flunks. She's good at English anyways.
 
"Yah. You, two. Won't you help us?" Sunny sloppily asked Kibum and Sungmin who were both shaking their heads. "Yah! This is a group homework, if you remember." Sooyoung huffed as she was getting a bit frustated over the problem she was stucked on.
 
"Hmmn. What do you think, Sungmin?" Kibum peered. Sungmin pondered for a while before coming up with an idea. "Arasseo. I'm going to help you ONLY IF you answer the bonus question correctly."
 
"MWOYA?!" Sunny felt sunken on her seat as soon as she took in Sungmin's dare. She had read the bonus question and to be honest, she really didn't have any idea how to solve it. Sooyoung raised an eyebrow as she looked at the two kind of evil guys before her. "Okay! We'll solve it!" She said, making Sunny gasp at what her friend just said.
 
***
"Oh angry bird, what's up?" Kyuhyun playfully huffed as he answered the call. "Kyuhyun-ah! HELP YOUR DEAR BESTFRIEND PLEASE!" Sooyoung silently pleaded, not minding the guy's mocking. Kyuhyun chuckled as soon as he heard her plea. "Oh of course I will help my best-est chingu!" He said, making Sooyoung sigh in great relief. Apparently, she excused herself for a while and headed to the comfort room in order to secretly make a call to Kyuhyun.
 
"Jeongmal?" Sooyoung asked Kyuhyun. "What is it?" He asked back. Sooyoung slowly dictated him the question but stopped midway as Kyuhyun interrupted, "Wait, is that a math problem?"
 
Sooyoung lowly confirmed, "Yeah." Kyuhyun sighed but nonetheless just agreed on his bestfriend. He was actually expecting her favour to be something about food. "What's the question again?"
 
"Find the equation of a line through abscissa -4, ordinate -2 and forming with the axes a triangle with area 16." Sooyoung read and in just a matter of a minute, Kyuhyun returned her the answer with a complete explanation on how it was done.
 
"Wow Kyu. You're really a math genius." She said in awe. Kyuhyun just chuckled a smirking laugh before speaking again, "You have to repay me for that, Sooyoungie~"
 
Sooyoung's heart started pounding again as she heard that certain kind of voice. "W..what are you saying?" She blushed as she waited for him to answer. "Hmm. How about hanging out this weekend? We haven't been alone together lately. And I notice, you always get mad at me."
 
"Oh.." Sooyoung just heaved as she felt her heart getting fluffier than ever. She clearly heard every beat of it as the smile on her lips never left her face. "Oh what?" Kyuhyun asked as he received a mere oh for an answer.
 
"Oh.. Okay. This weekend then." Sooyoung stammered as she ended the call and headed out to see Sunny.
 
"SUNNY-YAH!!!" She squealed, making her three groupmates stare at her dumbfoundedly. Sooyoung flailed Sunny's arm as she squealed endlessly. "Yah. What's wrong with you?"
 
Sooyoung leaned closer to Sunny as she whispered her everything. "No way!" Sunny said but Sooyoung just giggled at her. "Yes way!"
 
"Have any idea what they're talking about?" Sungmin inquired at Kibum who was shrugging off as well. "Maybe Sooyoung finally solved the bonus problem?" Sungmin raised an eyebrow, "In the comfort room?" And Kibum could only just shrug off again.
 
Sooyoung heard the two guys talking and smirked as she caught their attention. "The equation of the line is x+2y+8=0." Sunny furrowed her eyebrows as Sooyoung continued on explaining how it came out that way.
 
"Let's go home now Sunny! Sungmin and Kibum will take care of our homework." She winked before grasping on Sunny's wrist and dragging her out of the house.
 
Once they're away, Kibum looked at Sungmin in puzzle. "I told you, she really solved it inside the comfort room."
 

 
lool please comment. :))♥