Yuri's plushy!

Sunny and the Bunny

 

"Sunny umma! Sungmin appa is already here!" Yuri squeaked at the top of her lungs as soon as she reached the kitchen. Ryeowook threw Sunny a sneaky look as the girl was obviously worried. "L..Lee Sungmin? He's here?" Sunny yelped as she looked at Yuri in question. Ryeowook chuckled an ahjumma-ish laugh as she patted Sunny's shoulders. "Of course dear he came. Sungminnie lives here!"
 
"OMO! JEONGMAL AHJUMMA?" That's Yuri asking. Ryeowook nodded as she handed Yuri and Sunny a tray of sandwiches and drinks for their friends outside. "I still have some dirty laundries to do. Yesungie yeobo wants everything done once he gets home. I need to rush now dear."
 
And by that, the lady scrammed out of their sight, leaving Sunny sighing out loud. "Aish. Why does he have to be here?" She asked herself as she firmly held on the tray. Yuri peered at her before nudging her umma with her elbow. "I heard Sunny umma already met Sungmin appa." She giggled.
 
Sunny just nodded but shook her head inwardly. She had no idea why was she feeling so nervous. Their meetings had been such of a mess. First, she stole his bunny plushy. Then, she bumped and threw herself over him when she was dashing to school. Oh and not to mention that they're seatmates. Well, she just found it annoying how she thought she wouldn't meet him ever again after the first incident. Turned out wrong but sulking wouldn't do any better.
 
"Umma~ kaja. I'm sure Sooyoung unni's hungry by now." Yuri whined as she was a little impatient on the other girl's century-long pondering. Sunny exhaled deeply as she began to prance slow steps towards their friends.
 
***
 
Sungmin had already introduced himself to everyone when Sunny came. "Sunkyu-sshi?" He thought as he wasn't sure if it's her. Apparently, Sunny lowered her head as she avoided Sungmin's direction. She placed the tray safely on the center table where Sooyoung and Yoona were the first ones to grab the sandwiches. The others were having their own businesses. Taeyeon and Hyoyeon were still discussing things. Donghae was playing the guitar as Jessica sang along. Kyuhyun and Kibum were still on for their game. Tiffany was on the corner, texting. While Eunhyuk was just nowhere to be found.
 
It wasn't much of a fun day, really. So then, Sunny was about to turn around and walk back to the kitchen. Not until when Yuri popped out from nowhere and began nudging the hem of her shirt. "Umma~ introduce me to appa.."
 
Apparently, everyone heard it. I mean, eveeeryone. All attentions were suddenly shifted to the fake mother-and-daughter as they all furrowed their eyebrows at them both. And Sunny could just twitch an eyebrow as well. "Appa?" She asked Yuri in a loud whisper as she turned to face her.
 
"Deh. Sungmin appa." Yuri said, the expression on her voice never changing. All heads turned to Sungmin this time. "Waeyo?" He asked. Sunny's insides were mixing as she threw Yuri a certain look. "Aigoo. Yuri-ah. What are you saying?"
 
"Oh great thinking Yul! I personally think that Sunny and Sungmin look good together!" Jessica butted in as she stood up and approached Sunny. "Sica!" Sunny threateningly looked at Jessica as she thought that she's the one who poisoned Yuri's mind.
 
Sungmin was lost. He didn't know what's going on. On his side was Taeyeon and Hyoyeon who were pretty much having a girl talk as they giggled every now and then. Good thing Eunhyuk finally came, "Yo! What's happening?" The monkey asked as he comfortably plopped a seat between Hyoyeon and Sungmin.
 
"Sungmin-sshi and Sunny-ah are officially a couple courtesy of Yuri." Hyoyeon informed, which made Eunhyuk turn to Sungmin this time. "Oh my god. You fall in love too quickly huh?"
 
Sungmin just threw him a whatever-look as he shook his head and just carried on staring at Sunny from afar. She was having a not-really-that-peace talk with Jessica while Yuri was speechless between them. "Whatever. All I know is that she has to give back my plushy." Sungmin thought before straightening on a standing posture. A light smirk was on his face as he walked towards where Sunny was, all eyes on him.
 
"Lee Sunkyu-ssi. Annyeong." Sungmin flashed her a dashing smile. Sunny was confused as she stared blankly on Sungmin. Jessica slowly retreated the scene together with Yuri, making the two stood face to face with each other. Sunny lowered her head and waved a hand on him. "Annyeo-WOAH!"
 
Sunny squealed as soon as Sungmin grabbed a hold of her wrist and started dragging her out the house. Jessica and Hyoyeon exchanged knowing winks as they giggled thoroughly. "I told you, Yuri-ah. They're a super cute couple!" Jessica whispered as Yuri chortled in return.
 
"Oh my! Finally! Our Sunny bunny is going to have a love life!!" Sooyoung squeaked as she followed Sungmin and Sunny's retreating figure. Kyuhyun just laughed as he put down his psp for a while and seeped on a drink. "Yeah. Sunny has a lovelife now. How about you Soo?"
 
Sooyoung rolled her eyes as she turned her back at him. "Such a jerk. What's that saranghae sooyoung umma just a while ago for? Darn Soo! Don't fall for his traps! Get angry! angry!" She thought furiously before turning back to Kyuhyun and giving him an angry pout. "I HATE YOU KYU!"
 
"OMO Kibum-ah! Doesn't she look familiar?" Kyuhyun huffed as he caught Kibum's attention. "Mwoh?" asked Kibum as he peered curiously at Sooyoung. The girl just munched in another big portion of her sandwich as Yoona patted her back on her one side. Kyuhyun was rather amused as he spoke, "She looks like a bird. An angry bird! The angry bird! HAHAHAHAH!"
 
 
Apparently, Kyuhyun was the only one laughing. While Sooyoung was flaring up, he began to gulp in as he knew what's coming of her.
 
"CHO KYUHYUN!!! YOU'RE SERIOUSLY DEAAAD NOW!" Sooyoung had dark thundered clouds over her head as he stood from her seat and began chasing the guy she hates as much as she loves.
 
***
 
Meanwhile, on the other side of earth, Sunny and Sungmin were walking towards Sunny's dorm. Once they reached the house, Sunny asked the guy to wait for her just a bit. "Aish. Such a kid. I can't believe he really wants that back." She inwardly groaned as she inserted the key to the doorknob and twisted it open. She came in and headed to their room as she rummaged her things for the plushy. "Found ya!"
 
Sungmin was patiently waiting outside as he leaned on the wall behind him.
 
"Appa!" He heard a high-pitched toned voice called out in an almost whisper. Sungmin turned to find where the voice ws coming and just as soon, Yuri's head popped out of a slim post just a few feet away from him. "If I'm not mistaken, you're Yuri, right?" He asked. Yuri jumped up in delight before running towards the guy as she clung on his arm and stared upon him. "Sungmin appa really is so cute! Where's Sunny umma?"
 
Sungmin gently pulled her away as he let out a smile and told her that Sunny was inside. "Oh, jinjja?"
 
Seconds later, Sunny finally came out with the bunny plushy on her hold. She was surprised that Yuri was there as the younger girl immediately hugged her waist as soon as she saw her. "What are you doing here Yul?" She asked, but was a bit ignored as Yuri snatched the plushy off her umma's hold and kept it to herself. "Omo~ kyeopta!! Are you giving this to me umma?"
 
Sungmin raised an eyebrow as he watched Yuri playing and hugging and kissing the plushy. his plushy. Sunny sighed as she figured it would be hard to get it away from Yuri now that she's already holding it. "Yuri-ah. That belongs to Sungmin-ssi here. You should give it back to him." But Yuri insisted and pouted at Sungmin. "Appa~! Can I have this? Please?"
 
"How can I say no? Any suggestions?" Sungmin whispered to Sunny as he kept his smile steadied on Yuri. "A friendly advice, just give it to her." Sungmin sighed out as he just nodded an okay at Yuri and reluctantly let Yuri take his precious plushy. "Omo! Komawo appa!"
 
"Would you mind if you stop calling me appa?" Sungmin nagged but Yuri just pouted then again. "No way I'm doing that." She blurted while cuddling at the plushy. Sungmin just sighed so as Sunny as they turned their heels in synch and left Yuri alone there.
 

ohhhh yeppp im updating again :)))
hehehhh please do comment :) oh and btw, i have a kyuyoung main fic ongoing: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/46170/my-turn-to-love-you-fantasy
 
saranghae!!!♥