Ending the dayyyy

Sunny and the Bunny

 

 
***
 
"I wonder where Fany is. . ." Sunny hissed quietly as she hugged the plushy to her chest while lowering her head behind the bushes (where Tiffany hid last time. XD). Sungmin's palms were placed on his face, cupping his cheeks as he ducked down with Sunny. Apparently, the two were spying on Leeteuk and Taeyeon who were sitting on the bench just a meter away from them. And as Sunny tried to contact Tiffany and Sooyoung with her phone, Sungmin was by then, observing slash eavesdropping on their homeroom teacher's conversation with Taeyeon.
 
"Leeteuk seonsaengnim.. I.. I have.. ermm.. something to ask." Taeyeon started, composing herself as she held on the cold cup of ice cream which she never had eaten because of the mixed feelings tingling her insides. True enough, every word that Tiffany had told her kind of made her think about everything. And by that, she was left with a huge burden of confused thoughts bugging her mind all this time.
 
"What is it?" Leeteuk peered as he took in a spoonful of ice cream. He was wondering why Taeyeon was being so quiet after he came back from the ice cream parlor. He was worried. It seemed like there's something wrong.
 
The sun was starting to set as the orange sky painted the sky. The amusement park's colorful lights started to flicker all around as the breeze of the wind became chillier.
 
Taeyeon breathed in deeply, trying to gain courage as she spoke. "D..Do you like me, too?" She asked in such of a low voice which almost came out like a mumble. But Leeteuk heard it clearly. And it made him smile as his gaze met her brown orbs, looking into her like he'd never been so happier.
 
"Does that mean that you like me?" He asked back, making Taeyeon blush as she averted her eyes from him. Although Leeteuk already knew about her feelings for him, he still wanted to hear it from her.
 
"Isn't that quite obvious?" Taeyeon mumbled as she stared on her cup of ice cream now. "I thought you read my written conversation with Tiffany?" She said, suddenly reckoning about it.
 
Leeteuk sighed, placing his cup aside as he reached for Taeyeon's hand and squeezing it with his, making the girl kind of startled.
 
"I like you, Taeyeon-ah.. so much." He sincerely said in such of a serious voice as he looked straight into her eyes.
 
Taeyeon froze. It was as if everything was a dream. Any moment by now, it's as if she was bound to wake up. But as much as she didn't want to end that wonderful dream, she was still half-hearted towards staying.
 
Having Leeteuk said those words made her heart flutter. It was indeed a dream-come-true to her. Something she never thought would happen. But just as Tiffany's words seemed to have come echoing on the cores of her mind, she couldn't help but to consider everything her friend had told her. Leeteuk, reciprocating her feelings, apparently meant breaking one of Sooin High's rules. And by that, she was worried.
 
"Leeteuk saengnim. What are we going to do now?"
 
***
 
"Sunkyu-ah.. What does she mean by asking that?" Sungmin innocently asked in a whisper as he wondered why Taeyeon suddenly got worried upon hearing those words from Leeteuk. Wasn't she supposed to be happy that the guy she likes was finally into her? Sunny shrugged before giving him a duh?-look. "Apparently, Mr. Transferee, Sooin High doesn't tolerate such teacher-student relationship."
 
Sungmin nodded, totally getting now why Taeyeon was being that worried. But still, he doesn't get why Leeteuk confessed to her even if he knows about the rules.
 
"What will happen if the school gets to know about them?" He asked. Sunny glanced at him before sighing, "One of them needs to leave." She said, making Sungmin gasp out silently as he asked, "Has something like this happened before?"
 
Sunny thought for a moment before moving closer to Sungmin and started speaking. "There was this one time when a senior named Ahn Sohee falls in love with Heechul seonsaeng-"
 
"BWOYA? You mean, our English teacher?!" Sungmin cutted her off with a loud wail, making Sunny glare at him for being too loud. She took a peek over Taeyeon and Leeteuk before relievely heaving out after not having found out.
 
"Well, rumours spread that Sohee sunbae and Heechul saengnim were dating. And although Heechul saengnim denied it, the school urged him to leave. Sooin High never liked such scandals. They don't even consider if it's true or not." Sunny explained as she shrugged on her shoulders.
 
"But why's it that Sohee was the one who left? Wasn't it supposed to be Heechul seonsaengnim?" Sungmin asked with an inquisitive look. Not that he cared about the issue, it's just that, he wondered what happened next.
 
"I don't know. Sohee sunbae suddenly transferred to another school which obviously made it unnecessary for Heechul saengnim to leave.. Maybe she did that because she loves him that much." Sunny mumbled the last sentence almost in a whisper. Taking her gaze back to Taeyeon and Leeteuk, she, too, wondered what the future holds for this couple.
 
"I'm going to leave."
 
Sunny and Sungmin's eyes suddenly widened upon hearing what Leeteuk had just said. And just as the look on Taeyeon's face couldn't be painted, the glint of sadness on Leeteuk's eyes was as apparent.
 
Silence filled the air as darkness painted the sky. It was similar to Taeyeon's day today, totally not a happy day.
 
***
 
"A..Aw! Yah! That hurts!" Sooyoung winced again and again as she smacked Kyuhyun's head everytime the guy dabbed the cold ice pack on her swollen foot. It wasn't at all bleeding now as the bandage on her leg was covering the grazes from the accident.
 
"Aish. Just be still, Soo." Kyuhyun hissed, kind of impatient at how the girl was acting so loud. They were on one bench, still at the amusement park. A lot of people had gone home at that time and because of their misluck, the clinic was also closed now.
 
Sooyoung smiled as she stared at Kyuhyun carefully holding her sprained foot. "Kyu-ah.." She called, almost in a mumble.
 
Kyuhyun looked upon her, the ice pack on his right hand as Sooyoung's foot was rested on his knee. "What is it?" He asked with those huge, innocent eyes looking directly on her own.
 
Sooyoung blushed before averting her gaze and just carried on shrugging her shoulders. "Gomawo." She mumbled, a little shy.
 
Kyuhyun sneered, taking note of Sooyoung's sudden kind attitude now. "So, you're not mad at me anymore, huh?" He said, still kneeling with a knee in front of her. He pressed the cold ice pack on her foot and massaged it further.
 
"I wasn't mad at you." Sooyoung muttered as she rolled her eyes and sighed. "I was just a little pissed." She continued, earning a pout from the guy as if he was wondering what made her in a bad mood just awhile ago.
 
"Soo-ah.." Kyuhyun called with that expression that Sooyoung had never seen before. Kyuhyun safely left the girl's foot as he stood up and sat closely beside her.
 
"W..What?" Sooyoung swallowed as Kyuhyun peered closer to her with his arm touching her skin. She was furiously blushing whereas her heartbeat was immensely pounding.
 
Kyuhyun breathed out, which made Sooyoung shivered when a glimpse of air touched her cheek. Five seconds or less, she swore she's going to pass out.
 
"If you're pissed because of the cancelled beach trip, I'm sorry." Kyuhyun heaved out as he turned to her shaking hand and held it when he noticed it. "Omo. Are you cold?" Kyuhyun asked but didn't bother for her answer as he clutched her hand with the both of his, making a whole new warmth engulf Sooyoung's whole body.
 
"Aish. How can I not love you if you're like this?" Sooyoung whispered as she stared at the guy whom she'd known since forever. Kyuhyun smiled upon hearing those words, "Of course you must love me coz I'm your best-"
 
But just as he was about to say the word that Sooyoung hated to hear, he was suddenly cutted off when the girl placed a quick kiss on his cheek.
 
"Woah. What was that for?" Kyuhyun asked as he touched the certain spot on his cheek where Sooyoung had kissed him. Sudden weird feelings crept up inside him as he had no idea what that awkward feeling was.
 
But Sooyoung just sniggered as she poked the guy's blushing cheek. "A thank you gift." She chirped before giggling and flailing her legs to the air. Kyuhyun was still in silence as he felt the foreign feeling coming within him. His hand was still touching his cheek as he felt it burning without any reasons.
 
Kyuhyun stood up, jumped in place as he shrugged all the weird feelings off. Sooyoung stared at him, wondering what's wrong. "Yah. What are you exactly doing?" She asked.
 
"W..Warm ups!" Kyuhyun blurted in a snap as he bent and flexed his arms and knees, making Sooyoung laugh at how he was acting. "Wae? What are you warming up for?"
 
Kyuhyun thought for a while, before coming up with an answer after a couple of seconds. "I.. I need to get you home. Ermm.. You can't walk so I'll give you a piggyback ride!" He chortled as he immediately knelt in front of Sooyoung with his back facing her.
 
"I.. uhmm actually, I can walk." Sooyoung tried to refuse because she knew how spazztically the moment would be if she rides on his back. She might've pass out due to overjoy. Seriously.
 
"Yah. Are you kidding me? How can you walk with that foot?" Kyuhyun insisted as he reached for her hands and locked it on his neck, making Sooyoung squeal right at that instant.
 
"Kyu! Put me down!" Sooyoung wailed but it was too late because the guy had apparently managed to get her on his back. Kyuhyun grinned as he started walking. The weird feeling was now all gone and by that, he was relieved.
 
The sky was all dark as they went out of the amusement park. Kyuhyun called Sunny that they would be going home first as Sooyoung held the phone to his ear.
 
"Sunny is with Sungmin! I knew there's something going on between them." Kyuhyun giggled in a girly fit as soon as the call was ended. Only a few blocks away was Sooyoung's dorm and apparently, she didn't want to go home just yet.
 
She hugged Kyuhyun tightly from the back as she rested her head on the hollow of his neck, sniffing the guy's scent. "Kyu, can you walk more slowly?" She pouted as she closed her eyes and breathed out.
 
"Wae? I have to get you home so you can rest." Kyuhyun said as he continued walking. Sooyoung nudged his arm, urging for him to stop. She didn't want to end that moment yet. If possible, she wanted to be this close to him forever. "Stop for awhile." She muttered, making Kyuhyun halt on his paces, wondering if there's something wrong. "Sooyoungie, we're ten steps away from your home."
 
Kyuhyun felt Sooyoung's shaking head as she whispered, "Just for a minute. Let's stay like this."
 
***
 
A doorbell rang on Tiffany's house. And just as her mother was about to go see who it was, Tiffany volunteered to do so.
 
Peeking on the small monitor, she figured that it was none other than her friend, Taeyeon, who was standing outside their house.
 
"What is she doing here?" She wondered before changing her slippers and going out to see her friend.
 
"Fany-ah." Taeyeon called as soon as she saw Tiffany coming out of the door. Her friend opened the gate for her and instantly, Taeyeon embraced her.
 
"Y..Yah.. Is there something wrong, Taeng?" asked Tiffany as she patted the back of her friend. Taeyeon sniffled as her mewls weren't unnoticed by Tiffany who was now furrowing her eyebrows, kind of having an idea of what had happened.
 
Taeyeon pulled away weakly as she wiped her tears away. "H..He's going to Seoul." She cried, making Tiffany hug her again.
 
"Hush.." Tiffany soothed the girl. She didn't want to be the bad guy here and even if she wanted to scold her friend for being such a pabo for loving their homeroom teacher, she knew it wouldn't do anything now.
 
"Come on, let's talk inside, okay?" Tiffany led her inside the house, heading to her room.
 
"Now, tell me everything." Tiffany said as soon as they both settled on the couch by the foot of her bed. Handing a box of tissue for Taeyeon, she looked at her in concern, hoping that the girl would open up for her as she was willing to listen.
 
"Leeteuk saengnim.. He's going to leave." Taeyeon managed to speak those words despite the cracks on her voice. She wiped the endless tears away before continuing, "He said that he's going back to study education and he was granted a scholarship to Seoul University."
 
"What?! So it's going to take long." Tiffany quipped as she felt sad for Taeyeon. Although it's all obvious that Leeteuk and Taeyeon was having mutual feelings for each other, she knew how hard it would be if they're going to be apart. But on the brighter side, it meant that Sooin High wouldn't have any issues with their relationship now. But PSSH! TaeTeuk apart? NOOOOOO!! (<-oh that was the author shouting.)
 
Taeyeon sighed. She knew how important was that thing to Leeteuk. But she just couldn't stop tearing upon thinking that she wouldn't see Leeteuk everyday now. It wouldn't be the same.
 
"Taeyeon-ah. Cheer up. I know that saengnim would stay in touch." Tiffany said in such of a comforting voice. Taeyeon nodded as a smile suddenly crept up on her lips, making her face brighten.
 
"We made promises. Like this," She held out her pinky and wrapped up with her other one. "He promised never to look on other girls." Taeyeon giggled as she recalled the scene on her head. "And in return, I swear to meet him in Seoul after I graduate."
 
Tiffany relievely sighed. She knew that Taeyeon's all fine no. And by that, she was more than happy. "Taeng. I'm so happy for you. Jeongmal."
 
Taeyeon abruptly frowned as she glanced at Tiffany, the person who had always been there for her. "But Fany-ah.. How can I go on with life if I am missing him so much?" She pouted, sensing another tearload flooding her puffy eyes.
 
Tiffany peered at her before saying, "Listen. You need to graduate so you can be with him. And let me remind you, Seoul University is a tough school. You have to work harder now, Taeng. Let the thoughts of him inspire you to go on."
 
Taeyeon sniffled as she blinked all her tears in but failed as she burst out crying again. Tiffany held her in her arms as she hushed her down. "Yah. Be positive about everything, okay?" Taeyeon nodded before moving back as she stood up and picked up her bag.
 
"Jeongmal komawo Tiffany. You're really the best-est friend this world could offer." Taeyeon said, making the other girl flatter. Taeyeon was about to walk off when Tiffany grabbed her wrist and pulled her back to seat.
 
Grinning, Tiffany clasped her hands as she excitedly gaze at Taeyeon. "There's something I want to tell you." She started, making Taeyeon knit an eyebrow as she looked at Tiffany inquisitively.
 
Tiffany giggled before finally saying, "I.. I finally found him! My dream guy."
 
***
 
"Aish. So Kyu and Sooyoung are really together at this moment!" Sunny grunted as she dropped her phone back to her pocket as soon as Kyuhyun ended the call. Sungmin was on her other side, texting Donghae and Eunhyuk.
 
"I can't believe those two didn't notice that I was gone. Aigu." Sungmin muttered as he put his phone back to his pocket and sighed out at the exact time with Sunny. The girl stopped walking as she glanced at Sungmin who was also looking back at her. "What's with the sigh of relief?" Sunny chuckled before she continued walking on with Sungmin following behind.
 
Hugging the cucumber plushy on her hold, she suddenly felt bored having no one to talk to. Apparently, Sungmin was being so quiet just like her whole surroundings. The houses had their lights off as even the whistling of the wind was absent. It was a deafening silence. Really.
 
Sunny stopped walking and waited for Sungmin to catch up with her. He was seemed to be on deep thinking as he didn't noticed Sunny and just continued walking pass her.
 
Tilting her head, Sunny nudged his arm, successfully grabbing his attention. "What are you thinking?" She asked, a little curious.
 
Sungmin breathed out before pouting. "My life in Seoul." He answered in a low mumble as his paces went slower this time. Sunny heaved out an "Oh..", unable to respond any other.
 
"I bet you miss your family." Sunny said as she took short steps with Sungmin.
 
"Aniyo." Sungmin said as he stared straight ahead. "I only miss my sister." Sunny raised an eyebrow. "What about your parents?" Sungmin shrugged. "They never cared for me. They're one of those overly businessminded kind of parents. They never cared about us."
 
Sunny clasped her lips. She didn't know this side of Sungmin. She had no idea that behind those smiles and erm.. bright pink outfit, was these family issues that he's going through.
 
"But still, you're lucky. You're somehow blessed to have them at least." Sunny muttered in an almost whisper as she breathed in huge amount of air, hoping to ease the pain she was feeling on her chest.
 
It took a little too long for Sungmin to understand what she meant by that. And when he came to get her words, he immediately apologized. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-"
 
"Yah. You don't have to be sorry." Sunny cutted him off. "I understand how you're feeling. But not that exactly. I mean, I never had someone taking care of me besides my friends. That's why I'm longing for someone whom I can call my family regardless if they care for me or not.. Just as long as they're there."
 
Sunny frowned having to put those words out of her chest. She hugged the plushy tighter as she glanced straight ahead. "Sunkyu-ah.. I didn't know." She heard Sungmin say which made her smile, nonetheless.
 
"Of course you don't. You're still my new friend." She said, making Sungmin smile realising that the girl was treating him as a friend already. He wanted to jump in joy upon hearing those words but thought that it's best not to do so. It might be weird. "Sunkyu-ah." Sungmin stopped as Sunny glanced back at him. "Bwoh?" She peered with those innocent, curious orbs.
 
Sungmin flashed out a smile before messing with her hair. "I.. I uhmm.. If you want, you can treat me as your family." He stammered, making Sunny's forehead furrow at what he said.
 
"Jeongmal?" She asked back before stepping closer to him, making Sungmin gulped at her face peering in so closely at him. She was so cute, and it was one undeniable thing.
 
Sunny smiled as she pinched the guy's cheek. "But I don't want an oppa who's overly obsessed with pink." She chuckled, looking from his head to toe.
 
"Yah! If you don't want then-" Sunny immediately waved her hands to his face. "Ani! Ani! I was just kidding." She said before giggling and clinging an arm around his, which made Sungmin blush nonetheless.
 
Sunny was glad that there had yet again another friend who cares for her. She was happy and it was extraordinary. It's not that same feeling she felt towards Kyuhyun, who probably was the closest guy friend she has. Maybe because Kyuhyun was annoying sometimes.
 
"Gomawo Sungmin-ah." Sunny mumbled as they continued walking ahead.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
HEHEH! i hope yu liked the update... oh and im sorry if it took me so long. >< i had a slight writer's block AND!! I'm kinda brainstorming for a short heechul storyline... any ideas? please share... i rly need to make a one/two/three shot with heechul as the main guy.. ><
 
anyway!! PLEAAASE DO COMMENT!!♥
 
oh btw.. have yu seen SNSD's teaser mv? YAAAY! Sooyoung and Yul and Yoong are <333333333333!! and and and SuJu's comebk was DAEBAK as it is!! i so missed them yea!! :3~