Chapter 14

Sunny and the Bunny

 

***
 
"Aish. Jinjjaya?! Wae is it that he always disappears?" Tiffany whimpered as she pouted and buried her head on her pillow, clearly irritated at how she let another chance of meeting her prince slip off just a while ago.
 
Well, just so everyone knows, the moment Tiffany blinked her eyes and froze to that spot upon seeing that unarguably handsome guy, he apparently just 'disappeared' like when a bubble pops!
And as if she thought she was just dreaming, it's a good thing that Taeyeon was there to say, "OMYGHAD FANY-YA! HE'S A REAL GREEK GOD YOU'RE SAYING!! IS HE, IS HE REALLY THAT GUY YOU WERE SPAZZING ABOUT JUST NOW?! HE'S SO HOT."
 
And just like that possessive girlfriend react to girls flirting her guy, Tiffany glared at Taeyeon and made her remember about already having a boyfriend, lecturing about not saying the word 'hot' to anyone apart from Leeteuk, and finally, emphasizing that long distance relationship isn't an excuse for her friend to lay those eyes to another guy, especially her dream guy.
 
Flailing her legs to her poor bed, Tiffany shuffled over and lay with her back against the mattress now. And as she stared at the lifeless ceiling, she sighed and blinked her eyes repeatedly.
"Hajiman... I wonder what he was doing their in our school.. Is he a new transferee?" The latter idea caused a major fangirl squeal inside her whole system as a grin crept up on the corners of her lips. Her eyes had gone with her famous eyesmile as she thought about the guy wearing that navy blue uniform and red tie.
 
"OMONA~ I dearly hope so!!"
 
And with that, she exhaled deeply relieved, looking forward to that day when her homeroom teacher would introduced that 'guy' to her class.
 
"He shall be junior-A. And be seated next to me." She giggled, cocking her head sheepishly as she thought of a way to make Taeyeon move out of her seat.
 
***
 
"What the..."
 
Tiffany gaped as Taeyeon nudged her on the side, her giggles which she tried to supress all in, had gone out quite cackly as she stared at the same guy the whole Junior-A population had been all staring at.
 
"Annyeong haseyo. Choi Siwon-imnida, Your new homeroom teacher and at the same time, geometry teacher." The new guy introduced himself, making Tiffany's throat wobble as she almost choked out the moment Siwon said that word: teacher.
 
"Looks like we share same fates, chinguya~" Taeyeon mocked, not even bothering to make it into a whisper since the classroom was apparently full of squealing courtesy of the girl's population.
 
"I would love Math now!"
 
"I'm not having an absent EVER!"
 
"Saengnim! Can I call you oppa?"
 
"OMGGGG wae you're so hawt saengnim!!"
 
Tiffany's eardrums was rummaged with those comments as she stood up when she couldn't take it anymore.
 
"YAHHH!" She screamed, making the class quiet down the moment she did it. She isn't the class president for nothing.
 
"Omo. Fany seems so flared up." Sooyoung whispered to her seatmates.
"I have a good feeling that she likes saengnim." Sunny said, making Sungmin nod beside her.
"Could it be that he's that prince she was talking about yesterday?" He wondered. Sunny narrowed her eyes as she scanned Siwon from head to foot.
"Could be."
 
"Thank you very much Hwang Tiffany-ssi. You can take your seat now." Siwon politely said as he flashed out a smile at the girl who was probably melted at her spot if Taeyeon didn't pull her friend down to her seat.
 
"O M G. He just smiled at me." Tiffany hissed as she held Taeyeon for support, her heart pounded as her breath didn't want to come anymore.
 
"You're acting so funny, Fany-ah. Aigoo." Taeyeon teased but Tiffany could just ignore her. It was a bizaare feeling she felt when Siwon acknowledged her. When he spoke her name, it seemed to become a melody to her ears. His kind eyes met hers and at that fraction of second, she swore she heard bells ring.
 
"So. Shall we start our first lesson?" Siwon said, making all the girls heave out in a coo, "Neh~~"
 
Tiffany kept her eyes on the guy who was now facing the board. Reckoning the first time she met him on the park, she had no idea that he wasn't the same age as hers. He looked not that old compared to Leeteuk and Heechul.
 
"Maybe, he's a genius teenager who managed to graduate college much earlier." She thought in a full hopeful voice inside of her. Although on her peripheral view, she's aware at how amused Taeyeon was at every happening. She, herself, couldn't believe at how fate was playing at her at that moment.
 
It's ironic. Considering that back at that not so distant past, she found herself lecturing Taeyeon about how wrong it was to have special feelings for a teacher. And heck, who's falling for a teacher right now? Surprise! It's the Tiffany Hwang!
 
"ARGGHH!!" Tiffany unknowingly grunted oh so loudly as she tightly disheveled her hair with her hands in frustration, making all the eyes in the room glance back at her. Including him.
 
"Is there something wrong Hwang-ssi?" The new teacher asked with furrowed eyebrows. But Tiffany wasn't seemed to be waken up off her thoughts as she stared on her desktop in stillness.
 
"Fany-ah.. Yah." Taeyeon nudged her which made the girl shake her head and noticed that everybody was apparently staring at her.
 
And as she caught Siwon looking straight at her with a hint of worry and wonder, she swallowed back and ignored her already thudding chest which was caused by her heart quaking.
 
"Aiyoo. Wae saengnim, you're so handsome?" She cooed, almost in a dreamlike voice, making Siwon sheepishly smile and ran a touch on his already polished hair.
 
"Komawo." He said, which made Tiffany widen out her eyes and faced Taeyeon in panic.
 
"OH MY GOSH! DID I JUST SAY THAT ALOUD?"
 
Taeyeon nodded, "Yeah. And I bet the whole class kind of knew about your crushy crushy thingy for him."
 
"Omo. Bwoya? Ahh! Eotteoke?" Tiffany squeaked as she let her eyes wander through all the heads in the classroom, figuring that indeed, Jessica and Hyoyeon's playful grins weren't just nothing. Siwon was now on his back, facing the board as he wrote on it.
 
"I didn't know that you're that obvious, chinguya." Taeyeon chuckled as she patted and soothed her friend's back.
"Gwaenchana. I fully understand you."
 
***
 
"Wae is Heenim saengnim always picking on you?" Sungmin mumbled at Sunny as they walked on the hallway, aiming for the faculty room because Heechul, the english teacher, had apparently left a note on Sunny's 'D' testpaper: See me after class.
 
Sunny stopped on her tracks, so abrupt, which caused Sungmin to bump on her back.
"Yah! What was that for?"
 
"You. Is having a D grade a sin? Aish. It's the first time I failed in English! I'm usually good at it! Heenim saengnim is being mean again." Sunny pouted as she turned to face Sungmin.
 
"It's your fault for being always a latecomer." He shook her head and held Sunny's shoulders, spun her around and gently pushed her into a walk.
"Now, get going. I'll be here."
 
"I swear, if he asks me to clean the music room, I would just transfer to another school the next day." She mumbled in a whisper as a hint of scaredy Sunny was obvious on her voice. Sungmin didn't hear it though as he continued to push the girl towards the faculty room where Heechul was waiting.
 
"Wait here, okay?" Sunny told him as he nodded and leaned on the wall as soon as Sunny went into the room. He smiled to himself, taking note of how cute the girl was when she's scared.
 
***
 
"Oh! That's Kibum-ssi!" Sooyoung squeaked as she nudged Kyuhyun beside her. The latter instantly narrowed his eyes and furrowed an eyebrow as soon as he recognized who's the guy with.
 
"Is that Yuri?" Sooyoung mumbled as she on her ice cream. Kyuhyun nodded and tilted his head as he watched Kibum and Yuri having quite a conversation from afar.
"Ne, Sooyoung. Come on, let's approach them."
 
"Wait." Sooyoung took a hold on Kyuhyun's guy as she munched in the final of her ice cream cone.
Kyuhyun peered at the girl, giving out a questioning look.
 
"It's more fun to eavesdrop." Sooyoung grinned as she headed the way and sneaked behind the lightpost not that far from the target pair. Kyuhyun followed behind, and in sync, the two of them slightly popped their heads out.
 
"Molla, sunbae. Yoona's been weird lately." Yuri said, holding the strap of her backpack slung on her shoulder.
"What do you mean 'weird'?" Kibum asked. Yuri puffed her cheek before answering.
 
"She's been skipping class a lot lately. It was since a couple of weeks ago that she started cutting classes and sometimes, not attending our first period classes." She pouted, pausing a bit as she sighed out before continuing.
"I'm worried of her grades, really. But whenever I ask Yoong what's her problem, she wouldn't share and just change the topic. Psh. So much for being her best friend."
 
On the background, Kyuhyun and Sooyoung exchanged knowing looks. Pulling Sooyoung behind, Kyuhyun intently looked at her as his brows twitched suspiciously.
"I told you. Something's up on our daughter."
 
"I wonder what that is." Sooyoung mumbled mord to herself before turning to see Yuri and Kibum bidding goodbye to each other, their ways diverged as they headed to their homes.
"I wonder, too, why Kibum seems to be that worried about her."
 
***
 
"A..Andwaeyo! Aisht." Sunny stiffly went out of the room with an angry expression on her face. Noticing her, Sungmin curiously asked, "Bwoya? What did Heenim saengnim give you for a punishment? Remedial exam?"
 
Sunny shook her head as a trail of sweat fell down from her forehead. "He's making me clean the music room. Like NOW. OMGJAGDAPJPMAD! I'm freaking backing out! Omi! Jigeum eotteokajiya?!"
 
"Yah. What exactly are you thinking, Sunkyu-ssi?" Sungmin asked as he was kind of lost on how Sunny was reacting. Like seriously, why was it that she seemed so scared about cleaning the.. err, music room?
 
"You don't know anything, transferee. That room is haunted! The piano is cursed!" Sunny voiced out in such a way that made Sungmin shudder. "You're kidding me."
 
"Why would I?" Sunny demanded, folding her arms as she took notice of the sudden change in air. It was freaking six in the evening and the sun was coming to a set. In a few minutes, it would be darker and Heechul was flipping insistent on his punishment for her.
 
"Even the janitors don't bother cleaning that room. They say it's creepy. That's why Heechul saengnim always make it a point to give that task to his failing students."
 
"Don't you scare me. Y..Ya!" Sungmin shuddered, his fear evident to his stuttering voice.
 
"But it's true! A lot of students heard the grand piano playing by itself." Sunny shivered as she saw herself encountering the scene.
 
"Jinjjaya?" Sungmin peered. Sunny nodded before saying, "Geuraeyo, I'm not going to do it. I'd rather have summer classes in English next semester than see ghosts for real!"
 
"But there aren't ghost. I don't believe in them." Sungmin muttered as he thought of something. One thing he's assure of, there are no ghosts in real world.
 
"Yah. Sungmin-ssi. Just now you looked so scared and the next second you seem to like the idea of going to the music room. Omo! Don't tell me-" Sunny cringed as she saw a smile creep up on Sungmin's lips.
 
"Come on! You'd make Heenim mad if you ditch your punishment!" Sungmin grabbed the flustered girl's hand as he pulled her into an abrupt sprint.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sorry for the long delay!! omg. dont kill me.. /pouts
ANYWAYS. aryttt. i'll try to update more often....or try not to make promises? hehe-- *runs
oh as u cud see.. it's SiFany, YoonBum, and SunSun spotlight..kk so yea.
PLEASE DO COMMENT. ah yeah. okayyys. i'll squeeze in kyuyoung moments so you wont kill me. xD