Saturday

Sunny and the Bunny

 

@Yuuki-Generation : Seohyun will be appearing on the coming chapters :3 she'll be a sophomore by then :)
@mrskwonjiyong: lol im relieved the equation was correct. XD
 

 
***
 
Finally, it was Saturday! Sooyoung hastily prepared that morning as she was going on a 'date' with the guy she likes, Kyuhyun.
 
"Shiky, you're not eating breakfast? Wow! That's not normal." Jessica said as she plopped down a seat on the dining table, eating her toasted bread. Hyoyeon agreed on the girl's words as she eyed Sooyoung curiously, "Are you going somewhere?" She asked as she noticed Sooyoung sporting an outdoor outfit.
 
Sooyoung shyly nodded as she let out a shy smile. Swishing her hair to the back of her ears, she breathed out before saying, "Kyu and I are going out." And so, Jessica and Hyoyeon unbelievably gasp as they stood to their seats abruptly. Sunny then entered the scene, snickering. She supposed her two friends clearly misunderstood Sooyoung's statement.
 
"It's just for today guys. She's not going out with Kyu like what 'going out' means." Sunny sniggered as she sipped on her coffee. Sooyoung glared at her but sighed out nonetheless. "Sunny is such a bubble burster."
 
Hyoyeon laughed at Sooyoung as she forked a portion of pancake and held it close to Sooyoung's pursed lips. "Eat up, Soo. Don't forget to finally confess to Kyuhyun later, arasseo?" Jessica agreed as she winked at her. "I can't believe you still like the guy who calls you angry bird."
 
Sunny furrowed her eyebrows as she had no idea about the angry bird thingy. But anyways, she didn't bother asking. All she did was to cheer Sooyoung who was now smiling at her three girl friends.
 
"He's always been that mean bestfriend I like. Eotteoke? I can't stop my feelings." Sooyoung sincerely spoke as she stared to nowhere in particular. "He always tease me and most of the time, I get pissed off. But really, at the end of the day, I find myself smiling like a crazy fool as I can't stop thinking about him. About Kyu."
 
"I never knew you're that inlove, Soo." Jessica cooed as she felt rather touched at what Sooyoung said. Hyoyeon was also murmuring an "Aww~" while Sunny was muffled behind. She doesn't know anything about that thing called love. I mean, she had never been in a relationship ever. True enough, her friends were all helping her to get a guy but all of it turned out a fail, so far. It's either, she gets bored on her blind date's company or vice versa. But what troubled her this time wasn't that. It's Sooyoung. What will happen if Kyuhyun rejects her? She wondered if her friend was already prepared at the possibility caz it would hurt for sure. She couldn't help but get worried as she knew what kind of guy Kyuhyun is.
 
"LEE SOON KYU!" Jessica, Sooyoung, and Hyoyeon shouted loudly right at her ears. Sunny knitted her eyebrows as she glared at the three. "What's that for?"
 
"You're daydreaming." Hyoyeon replied as she flicked a finger at Sunny's forehead. "Ouch!" She winced. Jessica laughed as she finished her toast and gulped in her milk. "Quit daydreaming about Lee Sungmin, Sunny." She teased before running to her room as Sunny glowered at her retreating figure.
 
"PSSH! I'm not thinking about that guy!" Sunny huffed. Sooyoung leaned closer to her as she pinched her cheek. "Bunny! I'm so happy for you and Sungmin."
 
"Don't call me bunny ever again." Sunny told her as she suddenly remembered Sung..err Yuri's plushie. "Wae? You're my 'bunny' since first grade! I couldn't just drop it off like that." Sooyoung reminded her with a glimpse of sweetness on her voice.
 
"Nevermind." She just said before sipping in her coffee. Hyoyeon yawned as she gave Sunny a knowing look. "I'm going to get back to sleep. Night~!"
 
"Hyukie dreams!" Sooyoung yelled making Hyoyeon giggle non-stop. "See what you've done. She might not be able to sleep now." Sunny muttered as soon as Hyoyeon was out of sight.
 
"Sica always dreams about Fishy. Hyoyeon loves having Hyukie dreams. I always have Kyunnie dreams. How about you?" Sooyoung asked as she peered at Sunny this time. "Well, I always dream of Pikachu." She replied bluntly.
 
"Oh stop kidding." Sooyoung groaned but Sunny just bluntly looked at her. "Ani. I'm serious." She said, making Sooyoung just sighed out at her.
 
"Soo, what will you do if Kyuhyun rejects you?" Sunny blurted as she seriously gazed at her best friend. "I don't know. Maybe, go on suicide?" She laughed, clearly joking.
 
"Yah. That's not funny." Sunny grumbled as she pouted at Sooyoung. The latter wriggled her eyebrows before saying, "Stop being too serious Sunny."
 
"Aish. Whatever. Good luck on your date chinguya." Sunny said, earning a nod from her friend who was deep inside, not as certain on what to do if she was to get a rejection from Kyu.
 
***
 
"I can see that you really love pink THAT much." Donghae told Sungmin as soon as he saw the guy wearing an all-pink outfit. Sungmin grinned as he responded with a nod.
 
"Sungminnie~!!" Eunhyuk greeted as he wrapped an arm around Sungmin's neck and choked him at the same time. "C..CAN'T B..BREATHE.." Sungmin stammered as he struggled for air. Donghae shrugged as he removed his brother from the guy.
 
"Bianhae Sungmin, you're just too cute!" Eunhyuk apologized with a sly smile. Donghae pouted as he tried to catch his brother's attention. "I thought I'm the cutest!"
 
"Next to Hyoyeon and Sungmin." Eunhyuk sniggered before turning to Sungmin who was still holding his neck. "Do you know how to play soccer?"
 
"No." Sungmin simply replied. All his life, he dedicated it to studies. But at least he knew Martial Arts for self-defense. But really, he's not into sports.
 
"Too bad. Hyukie and I are going to play in the park. Wanna come? You can just watch us play." Donghae offered with Eunhyuk's urging face on the background.
 
"I guess I'm in." Sungmin said as he got on a black jacket and headed off with the two brothers.
 
***
 
Sunny wore a dark get-up as her hair was tied up in a tight pony tail, which apparently was really unusual of her. Putting on a pair of geeky glasses, she gave out a satisfied smile as she stared back at her reflection.
 
"You look a lot like a really cool Matrix agent now!" Hyoyeon cheered as she looked at her in awe. Jessica chuckled as she mocked, "You're really going to spy on Soo and Kyu wearing that? Trust me. It's suspicious."
 
Sunny thought for a while as she slumped back on Hyoyeon's bed. "Then what should I wear?" She moaned, worried. Jessica beamed as she thought of something. "Shall I dress you up?"
 
 
"TADAA!" Jessica chimed as she twirled Sunny around with a huge smile on her face. "You look so cute honey!"
 
"But isn't that usual?" Hyoyeon butted in as she looked at Sunny from head to toe. "Pink skirt, white shirt, brown vest, purple beannie, and a pair of boots. That's Sunny, you say?" Jessica sneered before turning back to Sunny who was all the while looking at her own self.
 
"Okay, it's not Sunny. It's Barbie." Hyoyeon laughed as she stucked her tongue out on Jessica this time.
 
"I guess this will do." Sunny relented as she carried on putting her glasses. "You sure you two don't wanna come?"
 
"Of course not. I'm not a date ruiner." Jessica immediately held up a peace sign as soon as she saw Sunny enraging. "We still aren't finish with our geometry homework." Hyoyeon reasoned as she pouted sadly. "You're lucky Kibum's on your team."
 
"Sungmin's good at Math too." Sunny unknowingly said, making Jessica and Hyoyeon look at her suspiciously.
 
"I.. I'm going off now. BYE!" Sunny bade goodbye as she strode off their dorm. She was irritated whenever her friends to Sungmin. Too bad, she was willing to be friends with the guy. But whenever they get close, Jessica would never just stop with her useless words.
 
"Aishh. But it's kind of weird how I'm this affected." She told herself as she walked rather in slow pace on the street. True enough, Jessica had always been like that to whoever guy Sunny got close with. But it's the first time that she got affected at her mockings. And yet she had no idea why.
 
"Maybe because the guy had a bad impression of me. Aigoo." She sighed as she continued walking heading to a ramyeon house where Sooyoung and Kyuhyun were going to meet up.
 
***
 
"Is that Sunkyu?" Sungmin inquired more to himself as his eyes were fixed at a girl whom he recognized as Sunny. Donghae and Eunhyuk were both playing soccer meters away from him as he was by then, reading a book while having a seat on the bench. There he noticed Sunny who was walking lifelessly on the road. She was wearing a cute fit which made Sungmin admit how pretty she was.
 
Feeling bored and all, Sungmin closed the book he was reading as he roamed his sight around him. The brothers were still as busy so Sungmin took the chance to ditch them off.
 
"Hmm. She's going there alone?" Sungmin wondered as he followed Sunny which led him into a small ramyeon house close to the park. Sunny kept on checking her surroundings which appeared like she was avoiding someone. She hadn't been able to enter the restaurant yet when Sungmin decided to approach her as he slightly tapped the small of her back.
 
"Yah!" He squeaked, making Sunny jumped up in extreme startle. At the instant she heard his voice, she knew who it was.
 
Sungmin sneered at her reaction. "What are you doing here?" He asked, Sunny's back was still turned to him.
 
"What are YOU doing here?" Sunny returned him the question as she turned to face him this time. "W..What are you wearing? Hahahaha!" Sunny laughed as she stared at the oh-so-pink Sungmin.
"Wae? What's wrong with my clothes?" He asked with a pout. Sunny couldn't stop laughing. She so understood now why did the guy want the pink plushy back from her. Clearly, he's a pink fanatic.
 
Sunny was still laughing her heart out as she removed her glasses and wiped off some tears. "Aigoo. You made my day. HAHAHAHAH!"
 
"Yah. Stop laughing, will you?" Sungmin muttered, slightly pissed. "Oh, isn't that Kyuhyun and Sooyoung?" He blurted rather loudly, making Sunny stopped cracking up at the instant.
 
"Omo. Need to hide!" Sunny croaked in as she glanced at Sooyoung and Kyuhyun who were both oblivious of her spying mission. Grabbing Sungmin's wrist, she dragged him into the restaurant and sat on one of the farthest table from the front door.
 
***
 
"Where do you wanna go after eating?" Kyuhyun inquired as he peered at Sooyoung curiously. Sooyoung was trying to keep herself calm which resulted to her food having barely eaten. "How about the beach?" She answered.
 
"Hmm. Not bad." Kyuhyun smiled which made Sooyoung blush furiously.
"Yah. You're acting super weird today." Kyuhyun muttered as he munched in a piece of dumpling. Indeed, Sooyoung was nervous. And by that, she wasn't acting like herself at all. Usually, she'd talk nonstop about random things and ate few bowls of ramyeon at the restaurant. But ever since a few weeks ago, things got different. When she realised her special feelings for him, she immediately tried to confess to Kyuhyun. But apparently, her two attempts were obviously failures.
 
"Omo. Am I? I guess I haven't had enough sleep last night." She stuttered as she facepalmed herself. Kyuhyun smirked as he messed on her hair. "I know something's bugging my best friend. And I'm hurt that she's not telling me about it." He pouted so cutely. Sooyoung cleared as she couldn't stop her heart from beating so rapidly. It was immensely heartquaking. How Kyuhyun was acting so like a cute puppy so suddenly. True, if she wasn't in love with him that time, she might've just smack the guy's head and spat him some mocking words.
 
"Wouldn't you tell me?" Kyuhyun pouted even more. Sooyoung looked at him with those big eyes as she forced out an eye smile like what Tiffany does all the time. "Later at the beach, I'll tell you."
 
Unbeknownst to them both, another couple..err.. I mean, Sungmin and Sunny were having their conversation two tables away from Soo and Kyu. Apparently, Sunny was explaining everything to Sungmin coz he didn't like being there unless if he knew about everything. So Sunny was left with no choice then.
 
"So, why are you spying on them?" Sungmin asked. The girl dropped her head to her arms as she answered, "I want to be the first person to comfort Sooyoung after that jerk rejects her."
 
"Jerk?" Sungmin raised an eyebrow as he took a glance on the object of their topic just a few tables behind them. "Yah! Don't get caught!" Sunny squeaked in a whisper as she held Sungmin's head and returned it off the two's eyesight.
 
"Kyuhyun is the jerk you're talking about?" He inquisitively looked at her as Sunny returned him a nod. "Neh. I know he'll dump her."
 
"Omo! So Sooyoung likes Kyuhyun?!" Sungmin said out loud which apparently caught Sooyoung's attention as there were just a few customers that day.
 
"SHHH! They might hear you! AISHH!" Sunny hissed as she slowly turned to check on Sooyoung and was startled to see her looking at their direction.
 
"Paboya. Psh. Sooyoung's looking at us!" She inwardly cursed Sungmin as she felt sweatdropping herself. "Jinjja? Eotteoke?" Sungmin asked her as he didn't know what to do. Sunny thought of an idea but was kind of indecisive about it.
 
"P..Put an arm around me." She reluctantly said making Sungmin stared confused back at her. "Just do it." Sunny urged and moments later, she felt her whole body heaten up as Sungmin hugged her sideways. It was the closest that she'd been to a guy and yet she could so feel her cheeks burning up. Her breathing was getting heavier seconds by seconds as Sungmin held her closer which made her skin shiver at the touch.
 
"See that couple out there? I thought the girl is Sunny." Kyuhyun mumbled as he pointed to the pair who was snuggling each other so sweetly, only their backs were seen by him. Sooyoung shook her head, "Impossible. I could never imagine Sunny doing that with a guy. She's allergic to boys, you know?"
 
"Yeah, right. Too bad, a lot sophomores are crushing over her." Kyuhyun replied as he took a seep of his orange juice.
 
"Wait. Isn't that Tiffany coming?" Sooyoung whispered as she saw Tiffany storm into the restaurant. "YAH! FANY!" Kyuhyun called out to her.
 
"Soo? Kyu?" She stopped on her tracks as she legged towards the pair.
"What are you doing here? You look..err.. troubled." Sooyoung said as indeed, Tiffany's face were not really looking well. It's more like she's on a serious problem.
 
"It's about Taeyeon. I need your help." She told them which made Sooyoung thought for a moment. She was a bit sad that it seemed her confession to Kyuhyun would be postponed again. Her first try, she forgot to write her name on the confession letter she gave him. The second try wasn't really a fail because she had somehow kissed him on the cheek. But the dense guy thought it was just a friendly gesture. So now, Tiffany just had to ruin their date. Aigo.
 
"Waeyo? What happened to Taeyeon?" Kyuhyun asked as he wondered how serious was Tiffany's problem.
 
"I'll tell you later. Wait. I'm going to call Sunny and Sungmin. They're just over there." Tiffany said, making Sooyoung and Kyuhyun chime in question, "Over there?"
 
"Ne, I saw them through the glass wall when I was outside the restaurant. That's why I went in. I had no idea that the both of you are here as well." Tiffany explained before walking off as she walked towards the couple a few tables away from Sooyoung and Kyuhyun.
 
"I...It's them?" Sooyoung asked in disbelief as she stood from her seat.
"Oh, so that guy who's wearing an all-pink get-up is Sungmin? And was he embracing the girl-which is Sunny- just a while ago?" Kyuhyun unbelievably said but just smirked right after. "Oh that guy is fast."

 
lol sorry if fany had to ruin the saturdates. XD
what chu think happened to Taengoo?ö
 
comment!
comment!
comment puhleaase~!♥