YoonBum have a secret?

Sunny and the Bunny

 

 
"Who are you going to talk to in Sunny umma's class, Yoong? Sooyoung unni?" Yuri asked as she ascended the stairway with Yoona beside her.
Yoona just gave her a weak smile before shaking her head.
"Ani. It's Kibum sunbae."
 
Taking no notice of the shyness and lowness on Yoona's voice, Yuri just sighed while crossing her arms as they reached the floor where all junior high's classrooms were. She's apparently more excited to see Sunny and Sungmin rather than getting suspicious as to why her best friend looking for Kibum.
 
Yoona held the piece of paper on her hands as they neared their target classroom. Yuri and she both peeked inside and figured that the class wasn't starting yet.
 
"Sungmin apppaaa!!" She heard Yuri squeal happily at her side as she was left behind when the girl ran inside the room to greet her so-called appa.
 
"Where is he?" Yoona mumbled to herself, sort of having a hard time finding the guy as she roamed her sight inside the room. There was no Kibum.
 
"Maybe, sunbae hasn't yet arrived." She thought, about to call Yuri back when suddenly, she felt a tap on her shoulder which almost made her jump up.
 
She donated a glance on the hand still placed on her shoulder before turning to face whoever it was. And to her utmost surprised, she stuttered.
"K..Kibum sunbae!"
 
"Yoona!" Kibum flashed his signature killer smile before asking, "Are you looking for Sooyoung? I don't think she's already here this early. She's always late just like Sunny, you know."
 
Kibum lightly chuckled as he held on the strap of his bag slung on his one shoulder.
 
"A..Aniyo. I.. I'm actually looking for you." Yoona looked upon him as she extended her hands with a thin paper which was almost crumpled on her hold. Kibum took it from her as he peered at it.
"What is this?"
 
"A thank you letter." Yoona spoke rapidly, not even knowing why her chest was feeling so weird at that moment.
"Kamsahamnida, sunbae."
 
Kibum didn't know how to react, it was kind of amusing as he watched Yoona ran away just after she bowed her thanks to him. Yuri abruptly appeared in thin air as she asked where her friend was.
 
"I don't know. Yoona suddenly ran that way." Kibum told Yuri as he pointed towards where Yoona had gone to.
 
"Aigoo. That girl, really." Yuri hissed to herself before waving a hand at Kibum.
"I'm going now, sunbae. See ya!"
 
As soon as Kibum dropped to his seat and laid his bag on his desk, he immediately unfold the paper Yoona gave her, which revealed a neat handwriting of a short paragraph.
 
Kibum sunbae,
 
Jeongmal kamsahamnida for saving me last night. I really owe you my life.
Just.. Please don't mention everything that happened to anyone.. I don't want to cause trouble.
Gomawo.
 
Kibum sighed as his thoughts wandered off a certain incident last night. He folded the paper on his hold and put it safely to his pocket. His new seatmate, Sooyoung, pulled the seat next to him and settled down with the usual happy vibe.
 
"Morning Bummie!" Sooyoung greeted, so as Sunny did right after. Kibum just greeted back in a rather plum aura as he was still kind of disturbed about Yoona.
 
He was indecisive at that moment because of the girl's request and yet, when Heechul arrived with his usual kind of strict look, Kibum's attention was diverted to their teacher for a short moment as Heechul immediately started his lesson with the junior-A class.
 
But all had been plain boring and quiet that morning which made Kibum, who was actually the brightest when it comes to English due to him growing up in the U.S. before moving back to korea-, decided to sit back and let time slip in ticks and tocks, waiting for the school bell to ring so he could go and look for Yoona.
 
//FLASHBACK (the 'last night' that yoonbum were talking about.)
 
Kibum was still on the road as he was on his way to his apartment which was only a few blocks away when he heard a shrill scream of a girl just near where he was.
Curious and alarmed, he looked on his surroundings and figured that everything was fairly quiet. After all, it's already nighttime, ten in the evening, to be exact.
 
"Might be my imagination." He thought as he continued walking.
It was just a while ago when Leeteuk departed and Taeyeon was left behind... Just like him... he was left behind as well by someone very important to him.
 
"Rachel.." Kibum breathed out heavily as he thought of his girlfriend-who was now more correctly to say, his ex-girlfriend.
It was by one mere phone call that ended it all. She wasn't happy with that long distance relationship they have. And heck, he wasn't either! and he once thought that the girl could wait for him to come back after his stay in korea...
 
But turned out not.
 
"Oh Kibum Kim, just move on already." He sighed again.
 
Obviously, he wasn't the type who shows his inner feelings. In fact, he actually enjoys being the mysterious guy like always. None of his friends know about his life.
He had a lot of relationships in the past when he was still in America. And this recent girl, he thought it would work out.
 
"AAHHHHHH!"
 
Kibum heard the same loud squeal which made him stop on his tramp, alerted, as he searched where the voice was possibly coming.
 
"S...Sunbae!?"
 
He turned around as he knitted an eyebrow at that familiar voice which was shrieking in terror, calling out for help.
 
"Yoona?" Kibum furrowed his forehead as he glanced at the girl who was running her lungs out in approach of him.
 
"K..Kibum sunbae! Help me. Please.. Hide me." Yoona panted as soon as she clutched a hold on Kibum's arm. The latter was confused as he stared at the sophomore friend who wasn't actually that close to him.
 
He looked at her from head to toe and figured that she was all okay. No injuries, just a few sweat creasing her forehead. She looked back at him rather pleadingly but Kibum still inquisitively gazed back at her.
 
"THERE SHE IS!!"
 
They heard someone yell out, which made Yoona tighten the hold on Kibum's arm, urging for him to help her.
"They're coming!" She squeaked, flailing Kibum as the latter seemed to be brought out of his trance and quickly grabbed Yoona's hand, dragging her as he led her to his nearby apartment in a rush run.
 
//END OF FLASHBACK
 
***
 
"Oh, my Yoona deer seems to be in a hurry." Kyuhyun mumbled as he sighed out and shot a glance at the girl next to him.
"She didn't even hug you, Sooyoung. Very unusual."
 
Sooyoung rolled her eyes at him before leaning on the wall by the school gate. It was already five in the afternoon and all the classes were finished. Sooyoung and Kyuhyun were left alone there, waiting for their friends so they could all walk together home. Sunny, Sica, and Hyoyeon had some errands to do courtesy of their English teacher.
 
"She might've matured already," Sooyoung muttered, talking about Yoona. "She might have realised how silly it is for her to call me umma, and you her appa." Sooyoung told Kyuhyun before bringing out another sigh.
 
"Is that so?" Kyuhyun inquired in wonder as he stared back at his best friend. "Too bad, I kinda like the idea of us as a family."
 
"You do? Heh! You're kidding me." Sooyoung lightly yanked his head but true enough, those words made her day.
 
"Wae? I think it's cute." Kyuhyun quipped, making the girl smile at him.
 
"But it shudders me though whenever I thought about having you as my wife. It's really weird." He added, which made Sooyoung look at him suspiciously. She peered closely in front of him as she tiptoed a little bit in order to catch the level of his face. Kyuhyun was flustered, seeing Sooyoung's face at that close brought back that awkward feeling he felt last night when she kissed him on the cheek.
 
"So, you even thought of me as your future wife? W..Wait- you said 'whenever', so that appears like, you thought about it more than once?" Sooyoung beamed which earned her a tilted head reaction from the guy.
 
"Waeyo? Does that supposed to mean something?" He asked as he stepped one step backwards, farther away from Sooyoung.
 
"No..Nothing." Sooyoung chirped as she hopped on the spot as she thought that maybe, even if Kyuhyun was as dense as ever to realise her feelings for him, deep inside, he might just didn't understand what he's feeling for her.
 
"I should make you realise then." She muttered, already scheming plans at that moment.
Kyuhyun raised an eyebrow, "Make me realise what?"
 
Sooyoung halted her hopping as she sharply looked at the guy. "Something that you're too dumb to find out." She stuck her tongue out at him, belittling.
 
"Yah! I'm not dumb!" Kyuhyun defended.
 
"Yes, you are!" Sooyoung claimed as she received a really hurtful pinch on her both cheeks from the guy.
 
"Dumb and mean.. th..that's you." Sooyoung said as she reached up and pinched Kyuhyun's not as puffy cheek almost with great strength.
 
"Me? Dumb? I never fail my Math exams, unlike someone I know." He pinched harder, making it impossible for Sooyoung to retort. Too bad, her pinching skills wasn't as leveled up as his.
 
"I admit that I'm a meany sometimes, but you still love me anyways so you must be the dumb one." Kyuhyun smirked as he laughed at his intellectual joke, remembering how outspoken Sooyoung was at expressing 'I love you' to him lately. Soon, he felt the grip on his cheeks loosening as Sooyoung was rather struck with what he'd said.
 
"You're right." She mumbled to herself, somewhat hurt.
Kyuhyun softly caressed her cheek as he noticed how red it turned out after that pinch.
 
"Omo. Mianhae. I made you blush." He cooed playfully, totally oblivious about Sooyoung becoming so upset with what he had said.
 
"I'm the dumb one, and you're the mean guy." Sooyoung droopily told him as she looked upon Kyuhyun with her eyes almost teary.
 
"Now you finally got me." Kyuhyun sneered, which made a single tear spill from Sooyoung's right eye. Kyuhyun didn't see it though, as she instantly lowered her head upon sensing her tears coming.
 
Kyuhyun breathed out before speaking, "I'm that mean guy who's thankful that Choi Sooyoung's a dumb girl. Coz if not, I won't probably have her here with me."
 
Sooyoung gulped as she was rather touched at that very second. Even though he was clearly pointing out about their friendship, it's still touching to hear those words coming out from him.
 
"KYU! SOO!"
 
They both heard someone called which gained their attentions. There, by the gate, was Kibum, approaching them with rush paces.
 
"Has any of you know where Yoona is?" Kibum asked. Sooyoung and Kyuhyun shrugged as all they knew was that, the girl might probably home by now.
 
"She left early just as soon as the bell rang." Sooyoung told Kibum as she was curious about the reason why he was looking for her.
"Yah, Bummie. You need something from Yoong?"
 
Kibum immediately shook his head. "Not really. I just have to speak to her."
 
"What's that you wanna say to her?" Kyuhyun butted in as he glanced at Kibum inquiringly. The latter scrunched his face before shaking his head again.
"It's a secret." He quipped before turning on his heels, "I'm going now, then."
 
Once Kibum was away, Kyuhyun gasped as he shared his thoughts to Sooyoung.
"Ne, Soo. I don't remember them being that close to even have secrets!"
 
"I know, right?" Sooyoung narrowed her eyes as she followed Kibum's retreating figure from afar. "There's something fishy going on with them."
 
***
 
"He's tall, handsome, almost like a prince! His eyes are mesmerizing.. His lips are irresistible! His muscles.... God! I bet a million Won that he has six pack abs!" Tiffany squealed as she kind of announced to everyone present at that classroom about her dream guy.
 
"Ew, Fany. You sound so like a y pedo noona." Taeyeon scrunched her face as she continued on those testpapers that Heechul assigned her to correct. Sunny, Hyoyeon, Jessica, and Sungmin were the other else in the room. Tiffany wasn't apparently have any business there, all she did was to spazz out at the guy she met a few days ago at the amusement park.
 
"Haha! I doubt there's such a guy anyways. He seems to be so perfect based on how you describe him, Tiffany." Jessica mocked as she received a glare from Tiffany.
 
"I told you! He's real. I'm a hundred percent sure that I wasn't daydreaming!" She claimed which made everyone just shrug at her.
 
"I hope we'll meet again.." Tiffany mumbled at her friends as she clasped her hands together and put it against her chest.
 
"Finally! I'm done correcting these papers." Sungmin heaved out relievely as he stretched out his arms. Turning to his seatmate, he stared at Sunny which made the latter conciously glance at him.
 
"Yah. Stop staring at me." Sunny said and then reciled with her paperworks. Sungmin sniggered before leaning in closer to peer at her even more.
 
"Sunkyu-ah, I have a question." asked Sungmin. Sunny mumbled an inquiring "Hmm?" with her eyes still on the testpapers.
 
"Eunhyuk told me you're allergic to romantic stuff. Why is it?" Sungmin said, wondering what could be behind that. Sunny furrowed her eyebrows as she sharply looked at the guy.
 
"Yah, Lee Sungmin, do you like me?" Sunny narrowed her eyes even more as her question came out too quickly which made Sungmin almost choke out.
 
"N..No! I mean, yes, but not the other way." Sungmin stammered out. He had no idea why the hell did Sunny ask him that question all of a sudden.
 
"Good." Sunny sneered in relief. "I just don't like it when someone comes to like me. I dump them instantly."
 
Jessica laughed as soon as she heard Sunny's conversation with Sungmin.
"Poor creatures. They experienced a cruel heartbreak from Sunny."
 
"Yeah. Zhoumi was the most recent, right? And he's even cute. Pity." Hyoyeon added. Sungmin left silent as he stared again at Sunny who wasn't minding her friends' comments. It seemed like she wasn't affected anyways.
 
He thought that for sure, there's more to just getting irritated with her admirers. Sunny must've had a past about it. Maybe, she had been brokenhearted once?
 
"Andwae.. Eunhyuk said she had never had a relationship ever.." Sungmin thought as he sighed out before all of a sudden, Tiffany's squeal brought him back to reality..err. not only him but everyone of them. Tiffany was standing by the door with a total priceless face.
 
"Seems like there's a bug out there, ne, Fany?" Jessica sniggered as she highfived with Hyoyeon.
 
Tiffany swallowed before blinking her eyes multiple of times.
"It's him." She stuttered out in a completely flustered face.
 
Taeyeon noticed Tiffany's seemingly frozen self. She stood up and approached her friend as she traced where Tiffany was looking at.
 
Tiffany spoke in a low mumble as she felt her friend already closely behind her.
"Taengoo-ah. He.. He's the prince I was talking about just now."