Pink Bunny Plushy

Sunny and the Bunny

 

 
 
Sungmin sighed out deeply as he strolled over the park late in the afternoon. He'd just arrived from Seoul and was now taking a walk over the new place as he explored the province he'll be now living in at a mere three months.
 
Sniffing the fresh air, he smiled slightly to himself whilst closing his eyes, savouring the chill of the wind which can surely be never found at the city he'd spent his whole life.
 
This really is province. I like this place. He agreed on his thought as he decided to stand up and walk over anywhere before coming home to the elder couple who willingly offered to let him stay in there home for awhile. The couple asked Sungmin to go home immediately for they wanted him to meet their sons who apparently were studying on the same school he'll be attending tomorrow.
 
Sungmin continued to walk as he let his eyes rolled around his surroundings.
 
"Pink!" He brightened as he actually chortled out the word. Peering in closely on the fancy thing, he grinned widely. There before him stood a stuffed toy vending machine. Pink lights shined lots of bunny/rabbit stuffed toys of the same color. Later did he realize that he was actually standing on the opening of an arcade shop and further inside were lots of games and stuff like that.
 
"Let me get you cute thing~" He inwardly cheered as he fished out the last coin from his pocket and slipped it carefully into the machine. Holding on the joystick, he nervously held his breathing as he maneuvered it over the pink bunny stuffed toy with a huge red bow on one of its ears. Pressing the huge scarlet button just beside the joystick, he gulped down as the hook made its way downwards.
 
"YAYYYYY!!!" His grin widened as the thing caught the bunny's bow and lifted it upwards as it made its way to the basket.
 
Inwardly counting down the remaining time before the hook reaches the basket, he watched intently as he clasped both of his hands together and later on closed his eyes firmly.
 
You're mine now. You're mine now. He chanted again and again. Little did he know that someone from afar was giggling through his actions. She smirked as she thought of something sneaky.
 
***
 
I've never seen him in town. He might be new here ne? Sunny thought as she fumbled over the closed-eyed Sungmin. Peering over him, she giggled as she noticed how cute he is.
 
I wonder what's his name.. She sighed as she foldered her arms across her front and sneakily smirked. He has cute eyes, cute nose, and cute lips..
 
Sunny tiptoed over the machine and crouched down as she waited for the pink bunny stuffed toy to drop off the hook. She pursed a laugh as she turned to look again at the hopeful guy just mere inches from her. How cute. She chuckled.
 
*DING!*
 
The bell rang softly and as soon as the object dropped off, Sunkyu caught it and cheekily smiled through it. A pink bunny plushy! She chortled.
 
Sungmin opened his eyes only to find a girl crouching down beside him as she hold onto a cute bunny plushy that he'd got from the vending machine.
 
Holding out his hand, he called the girl. "Excuse me?"
 
Sunny, took his hand, thinking that he was offering it to help her up. Sungmin furrowed his eyebrows but helped her up anyway, though his original intention was to take the plushy from her.
 
"Thank you." Sunny thanked him with a blush all over her face as she tightened the grip on the thing she was holding. Sungmin wiggled his eyebrows but managed to calmly outstretched his hand again.
 
Sunny went completely flustered and shook Sungmin's hand this time. "Nice to meet you, I'm Lee Sunkyu." She went on with the sweetest voice she could manage, she couldn't believe how fast her heartbeat was racing that she almost stuttered at her own words. Sungmin then again, returned her an annoying face.
 
"My bunny plushy." He asked coldly. Sunny thought twice before realizing her mistake.
 
Crap. She inwardly cursed herself. But moreover, she kind of felt her heart beat miles per second, not because of the weird feeling she'd felt a while ago, but rather because of the rudeness of this guy before him as he spoke those words.
 
Feeling embarrassed, she pouted and looked directly on Sungmin's eyes. "Can I have this please?" She cooed, using the most famous and effective aegyo she'd already mastered ever since. She knew how iressistible she was and inwardly smirked as she claimed victory over the guy in front of her.
 
"No." Sungmin simply retorted as he abruptly grabbed the thing off her hold. She unbelievably bulged her little eyes out as she scrunched her forehead in confusion. No one ever rejected her.
 
"Bwoh?!" She asked out loud in disbelief as Sungmin just shrugged and turned his back towards her, walking off. Shaking herself, she blinked her eyes repeatedly and ran behind Sungmin who was coolly holding on his bunny plushy.
 
"Yah!" Sunny called.
 
"What?" Sungmin turned around only to find her with his face all scrunched up. She looked at him fiercely before sneaking her hand out and in a blink, she filched the bunny plushy off Sungmin.
 
"Such a rude guy. This is mine now bunny guy." She stucked her tongue out as she ran away from him, leaving Sungmin dumbfounded. That girl...AISHHH!