Chapter 2

LIMITED ☁ 리미티드 ☁ New Girl Group ☁ [Hiatus]

 

Yu scenes went very successfully, only taking a couple of retakes but it was more so that they had enough clips to edit than her lacking anything. She was a very visual person after all and suited her role. Again, as they moved onto Baro’s scene there were few problems as Mei Rin and Yoonmi remained very professional about it. If anyone was the problem, it was Baro himself who burst into laughter a couple of times when he slung his arms around the two girls. The biggest problem, was of course, Sandeul and Seoyun. No one had ever met to friends who practically hated each other. Yet, they considered each other close friends.

“Seriously! That’s how you flirt with girls?”

“What’s wrong with the way I flirt!” yelled back Sandeul.

“You look creepy! Don’t look at me that way with your eyes you creeper!”

“Trust me! I definitely am not looking at you. You’re not even a girl!”

“Then what the hell am I!”

“A monster!”

 

“What time is it?” asked Yoonmi, yawning sleepily.

“3am,” sighed Jinah. “And we have practice starting at 8am.”

“Unnie, don’t you still have to film your scene too?”

“Mm,” she replied with more of annoyed grunt.

The boys watched not quite sure what to do with Sandeul whose voice was getting seemingly louder. However, it was CNU that stepped up and walked over to them.

“Can you two just have some consideration for the rest of us please. Act like professionals will you, not little kids. Sandeullie, you should treat a girl with respect and Seoyun-ah, he isn’t actually flirting with you. So can you just please film the scene so me and Jinah-ah can film ours. You guys are frustrating everyone here.”

The two looked around and instantly felt guilty, they gave a small apologetic bow before turning back to glanced at each other.

“Okay. I’m going to pretend you’re not Sandeul and someone I like instead,” Seoyun said, nodding her determinedly.

“I’ll do the same then,” replied Sandeul airily.

~~

 

As their debut was just around the corner, they had little time to interact with B1A4 – which probably wasn’t a bad thing. They were able to focus on themselves with no distractions. Each day was filled with dance practice and vocal sessions. The MV for their debut song had already been filmed by them and was all set to be released a couple of days before their debut date. All though they were all excited about being able to debut, they were nervous too – especially since they weren’t even considered a permanent group. Would fans support them? The girls constantly worried about not being liked – and then what would happen to their solo future.

While the five girls were taking a short break in the dance studio which was now officially theirs to use freely whenever they liked, Himseok entered the room with a case of bottled water for the girls.

“I have a few announcements to make. Your official positions have been announced. The ones mentioned before were just a guideline. The leader and visual has now been decided too.”

“Oh really, who is the leader?” asked Yu, unscrewing the lid off her bottle she could take a large gulp of water.

“Let’s start from oldest to youngest. Mei Rin-sshi. You are lead rapper, and leader of LIMITED.”

Mei Rin smiled as the other girls clapped for her, appreciating her role. She stayed silent so that Himseok could continue.

“Jinah-sshi. You are the main vocalist, rapper and also the leader of LIMITED.”

“Huh? We have two leaders?” question Seoyun, totally confused.

“All though you are a small group, being the leader can be a rather burdensome role. Therefore, by giving two of the girls this position, should hopefully lessen this. I hope that the two of you work well together. This was the reasoning behind the decision.”

“Congratulations Mei Rin unnie and Jinah unnie,” Yoonmi said cheerfully, not at all minding that they were the leaders. She figured they were probably the best choices though… having Jinah as a leader might be a little scary. But at least she would be able to keep Seoyun under control, she was a very difficult girl to control at times.

“Yoonmi-sshi; Main vocalist too and dancer. Yu-sshi, you are the leader dancer and vocalist. It’s also been decided that you will be considered the visual of the group.”

“Why am I not a visual,” complained Jinah.

“Because you’re not pretty, get off your high horse,” smirked Seoyun.

“Brat,” hissed out Jinah.

“Finally, Seoyun-sshi is the lead vocal of the group, and obviously the maknae.”

“Shame she’s not adorable like a maknae,” grinned Yu.

“You guys are mean,” huffed Seoyun.

“Next announcement is about your dorm…”

“Are we moving in soon?” asked Yoonmi excitedly.

“After your debut, it’ll be the opening for a new program called Life of a Rookie done by MTV. I’m not sure who many episodes it will be, they will decide on the ratings you get as well as your schedules too. You girls are going to be very busy, even though you are in competition with each other. I hope you will support each other too,” Himseok told them with a gentle smile. He didn’t want things to get messy between the girls.

“It sounds like fun,” Jinah said confidently.

“I’m sure we can do well,” nodded Mei Rin, agreeing with Jinah.

After all, all five girls were strong and confident. This was the way forward to their dream, they wouldn’t be holding back at all. When Himseok left, Mei Rin got back up on her feet motioning for the others to do the same.

“Let’s practice from the start,” she announced, taking on the leader role instantly. The others all ooh’ed at her teasingly but agreed with her, ready to be led by her and Jinah. 



 

Author's Note.

I keep spelling unnie different ways arghhh. I like the spelling eonnie because that's how it should be, but for some reason I used unnie the first time so it would be a little awkward to change it and most people on AFF use unnie anyway.

ANYWAY. Just a short update. I promise it will get better, I haven't really developed the girls too much yet but when we get to them moving into the dorm, you'll find out more about their habits, likes and dislikes etc. I have some super awesome stuff planned for their show that I've just made up lol. There will be lots of special guests hehe. So look forward to it :D Oh, and even though they don't know how many episodes it will be, I do! Because I had to plan it out otherwise I wouldn't have a clue what to write.

The next update will probably be their debut. You'll get to find out the song I've chosen. I'm not sure you'll be very approving off it, but to me, it really fits the girls. It isn't too girly... but it isn't too y either. I dunno, we'll see I guess haha.

Aww darn, long a/n again. SORRY.