Teaser 4 - Moon Yoon Mi & Park Jin Ah.

LIMITED ☁ 리미티드 ☁ New Girl Group ☁ [Hiatus]

 

LIMITED reveal third and fourth member.

by Always2oclock - 120522

 

WM Entertainment have revealed the next two members of Limited; Yoonmi and Jinah. Yoonmi is a girl from Busan who has been training for just under 5 years. Jinah on the other hand is another member to have famous siblings. Jinah is the younger sister Super Junior’s Leeteuk and actress Park In Young.

 

 

 

 

I think we can definitely say that Limited are a group to watch. But will they be able to compete with the other rookies of 2012 such as EXO, NU’EST, B.A.P and Hello Venus.

 

Comments

 

Kyubaby94suju

I didn't know Leeteuk had a younger sister!

Kpopfangirl90

They seem really different from each other. I can already tell the girls have their own charms.

eXoOoochips

We all know EXO are the best rookies of 2012 but good luck to them.



 

Looking into the small recording room, it looked empty and so Jinah walked in, deciding she was going to do some extra practice on top of her scheduled practice. She set up the controls and then headed into the small room – only to see another girl sleeping on the couch on top of a notebook. Jinah rolled her eyes, a little annoyed.

“Yah! Yoonmi!” she yelled, giving the younger girl a prod.

Yoonmi stirred and opened her eyes slowly, taking in her current situation. She sat up and smiled.

“Heh, I fell asleep,” she said causing Jinah to scoff slightly. “Ah sorry… am I disturbing you?” asked Yoonmi, standing up and gathering her belongings. Jinah had to bite her tongue to stop her from saying yes out right.

“If you want to sleep you should just sleep at home,” replied Jinah.

“I was studying,” replied Yoonmi. “I just came back from Busan though so I must have been feeling a little sleepy.”

“Tch… next time try not to fall asleep anywhere we might want to practice.”

“Heh sorry,” replied Yoonmi sheepishly. “Oh…! Have you got our new schedules yet?”

“Not yet,” replied Jinah, guessing that the girl was referring to their debut. “Try asking Seo Yun or Mei Rin – they might have them. Can I practice now?”

“Go ahead,” replied Yoonmi quite happily before leaving the room.

 

Jinah took her practicing seriously, and so when she began singing ‘Dirty’, she sung it with everything she had as if it was a real performance. In her opinion, if you didn’t practice seriously enough then you would never be the best. And Jinah was the best. Not satisfied first time round, she sung it at least a couple more times until she was satisfied with the sound of her own voice.

~~

 

As Yoonmi headed to leave to leave the building, she paused to rub her feet feeling like she had been walking around in her heels or day, but no matter how much her feet hurt, she would refuse to not wear them. Sandeul was about to run past her but then paused for a moment.

“Are you okay?” he asked her.

“Huh? Oh Sandeul-ah. Mm, I’m fine,” she smiled at him.

“Ah okay… Have you seen Seoyun?”

Yoonmi shook her head blankly and couldn’t help but wonder what the younger girl had done to annoy Sandeul this time. Sandeul groaned but thanked her anyway before running off again.

She yawned, despite not really being that tired since she had just had a nap. She headed home with a plan in her head how the night would turn out for her. Nice and organised.

Go home, take her poodle ‘Wild’ for a walk, do some studying, and then go to sleep.



 

Author's Note.

Ah, thank you for waiting patiently. Congrats to BesoFinal and FallingForCinderella. I got lazy and also didn't know what to write for their teasers - hence there's nothing really that exciting; Sorry! I wanted to show that the girls DO know each other. After all they're trainee's in the same company, why wouldn't they know each other.

The dorm won't be revealed until after they debut - but it's not going to be like overly fancy or anything. And I still haven't decided on a debut song - so you're more than welcome to suggest more songs in the comments. ^^