Teaser 2 - Oh Seo Yun

LIMITED ☁ 리미티드 ☁ New Girl Group ☁ [Hiatus]

 

LIMITED reveal first member.

by Always2oclock - 120516

 

After the opening of the new girl groups website, B1A4 fans have been curious as to who the members would be. Finally, WM Entertainment reveals the first girl, Seoyun!

 

  

 

It has been revealed that Seoyun has been a trainee for seven years at WM Entertainment. Since the revealing of Seoyun, it has been rumoured that she is the older sister of EXO-K’s Sehun however this has yet to be comfirmed.

 

Comments

 

Bee1Afor_Baro

Isn’t it embarrassing to be debuting after her younger brother?

Kpopfangirl90

She has pretty eyes. I hope they reveal the next girl soon.

eXobabygurl

Sehunnie’s noona? I wonder if they are close? I LOVE SEHUN! EXO Hwaiting!



 

A girl sat in the middle of the corridor, pouring the contents of her bag out as she rummaged for something, causing a rather large mess with her things and food crumbs spilling out too. That was when she saw what she was looking for and wailed out, looking at her black rimmed glasses that had clearly snapped into two.

“I just bought them!” she complained to herself grumpily, tossing her belongings back into her bag untidily.

“Why are you sitting there?” asked Sandeul who was on his way to do some vocal practice.

“Oppa! I broke my glasses!” scowled Seoyun.

“You’re not blaming me are you!” cried Sandeul, staring wide eyed at the girl. It wouldn’t surprise him if she did. He kicked some of the crumbs out of the way. “What they hell did you have in that bag to cause this mess?”

She shrugged her shoulders and stood up, brushing herself down.

“Come with me to buy new ones.”

“Can’t, busy. Go by yourself,” he told her straight away and went to leave. She caught a hold of him however and linked her arm through his with a grin.

“I can’t see, I haven’t got my contacts with me,” she smiled.

“Your eye sight isn’t that bad,” muttered Sandeul. “I don’t know why you’re making a big fuss. Go bug one of your other friends.”

“Aniyo. I already decided. You’re coming with me oppa. You know you don’t hate it,” she teased before dragging him away, ignoring his constant complains. In the end, Sandeul just gave up, knowing that once Seoyun had made a decision, she rarely ever changed her mind. She was so god damn bossy. But he was her friend after all. Their squabbles and arguments were just all part of the fun.

“You know I absolutely hate you right?” asked Sandeul.

“Of course,” she grinned. “You know I absolutely, positively, truly, unquestionably hate you too right?”

“Did you swallow a thesaurus or something? Because I think you just spat it back out. Ne! I know.”

The two laughed at each other as they left the building together.



 

Author's Note.

Here is my character ^^ So the next update might be another member. If I decided to reveal a member, it won't be until some time over the weekend probably. Uhm... I think that's all for now.

Thank you everyone that has applied so far, there are some pretty good applications.

On a random note, if you do happen to be a fan of B1A4 - then go check out their website to see Jinyoung and Baro's teaser for the repacked album. Jinyoung made me SQUEEEEEE so much XD He was so adorable. If you have no clue of any Korean [like me - well I know a little but not much] - Then once you finish watched the video call from the member, put your name into the box that pops up and you'll get a cute little message from the member you just watched saying goodnight ㅋㅋㅋ Sandeul's is meant to be revealed today [120516]. Finally... if you're not really a fan of B1A4, go watch sesame player with them XD You soon will be. That's how I became a fan lol. LONG A/N IS LONG. SORRY :P