Teaser 5 - Song Yu

LIMITED ☁ 리미티드 ☁ New Girl Group ☁ [Hiatus]

 

Final member of LIMITED revealed.

by Always2oclock - 120524

 

The final member of LIMITED has been revealed. The final member is the leader dancer and vocalist going by the stage name Reign. Her profile reveals that her name is Song Yu and we have been told she has been training with WM Entertainment for 4 years.

 

 

 

 

It has been announced by a representative of WM Entertainment that online voting will be opened from the release of their MV. He also stated:

“The fate of these girls is in their fans hands. This is how it should be of course. An idol can only remain an idol by the love of their fans. Although LIMITED will only be with us for a short time, we assure you that they will provide nothing but the best for their fans and I hope that between now and the end, a strong bond will grow between the group and fans. Thank you.”

Are you looking forward to see how well the girls do considering their short time to win over fans?

 

Comments

 

Sanduck

They're all so pretty! Maybe I'll just spread the votes out and leave it to other people to decide who wins. I think it's kind of unfair, especially if they're all talented too.

bubblekPOP

Yunnie Unnie hwaiting! Hehe that sounds funny. OH! Yunnie Unnie Funny! It rhymes!

Bee1Afor_Baro

I'm excited! I can't wait to see their debut. LIMITED hwaiting.



 

“LUHANNIE!”

Luhan turned just before he was about to enter the SM building wondering who could be calling his name out so loudly. He should have known when he saw Yu there, the girl running over to him. Xiumin also paused, waiting for Luhan patiently.

“I’m glad I caught you.”

“Why are you here Yunnie?” he asked curiously.

“Oh I was just passing by on my way to the company.”

“But this isn’t even-“

“Ah never mind that… Can you do me a favour?”

Luhan eyed Yu suspiciously before slowly nodding his head, even though he knew he should have found out what it was before every agreeing to an idea of Yu’s. That girl was going to end up killing him one day.

“Great! Just tell Sunny I can’t meet up with her today.”

“Is that it?” he asked rather surprised.

“Mm,” she nodded. “Yeah. Why?”

Luhan let out a sigh of relief.

“I thought you might have told me to jump off a building or something.”

“Why would I tell you to do that? Would you though if I asked?” she asked with a grin.

“Weren’t you on your way to somewhere?” asked Luhan, clearly avoiding the question.

“Ah! That’s right! The company. I’ll see you later. Tell her I’m really sorry!”

“You know she won’t believe you right!”

“Meh, who cares. See ya!”

“I wish you two would speak in Korean,” sighed Xiumin who had listened to the conversation with an extremely dumb expression on his face. He had only been able to pick out a few words which involved ‘today’, ‘jump’ and ‘building’ – if he didn’t know she was Luhan’s friend, he would have thought she was about to do something crazy but Luhan didn’t look too worried.

“Well that just show’s you’re not studying very hard then, doesn’t it,” smirked Luhan.

~~

 

“Hey Channie!” grinned Yu as she skidded past Gongchan. How she glided along the halls so effortlessly, no one understood

“Noona you’re going to fall! Where are you going?” yelled Gongchan.

“Practice room!” yelled back Yu, almost around the corner.

“Jinyoung hyung and CNU hyung are in there at the moment.”

She skidded to a halt and turned back to Gongchan.

“What? I got up early an all to try and get in their first.”

“Ha sorry, we have our comeback though,” grinned Gongchan.

“Ah! I forgot about that! It’s that weird goodnight song where you guys are a bunch of players!”

“Noona,” Gongchan pouted.

“Aish well never mind,” she grinned. “Have you seen the others yet?”

“They’re all here except for Seoyun noona. I think they went to pick up your new schedules now that they’ve been organised. It great that your debuting noona.”

“Ah thanks Channie,” she beamed at him. “I better go see this schedule.”

“Yah Channie! Have you got our water yet?” yelled Jinyoung from the practice room.

“Oh shoot! I almost forgot. I better go noona.”

“Hyungs picking on you again?” she laughed.

“I guess you could say that,” he laughed before running off. “Bye noona!”

Yu smiled and leaned back slightly so she could see round the corner, Jinyoung was looking out the practice room still. She smiled and gave him a wave before walking off, the same smile still on her face. Seeing Jinyoung always put her in a rather good mood.



 

Author's Note.

Gahhh isn't Gongchan so cute! So congratulations to the final member - jolove02. The last member was really the hardest to decide and I made loads of notes of pros and cons of each app to try and help me decide. I hope you're not too disappointed and that you will continue to follow the story and support the girls. You never know, you might even make a cameo appearance - but no promises there. 

Not convinced you should stay subscribed? Check out my other apply fic which is currently at chapter 48 and has over 40 subscribers. [x] I have confidence that this story can be just as amazing. [not that I'm saying my other is amazing... but to me, over 40 subscribers on an apply fix with a bunch of OC's is not bad].

Chapter 1 is currenty under refurbishment (LOL), I'll let you guys know when it's finished by the story feed. Next chapter will probably be the start of the story! Wooo.