[Chapter 4] MTV: Life of a Rookie Episode 1 --- Part 1

LIMITED ☁ 리미티드 ☁ New Girl Group ☁ [Hiatus]

 

[9:20am]

Mei Rin stood on the street patiently, a suitcase in one hand and a shoulder bag slung over her shoulder. She wore an over-sized cheetah print jumper with black leggings and a black pair of sneaker heels. She looked around before turning to the camera that was the filming her.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Mei Rin imnida. Ah… I’m one of the leaders of LIMITED. What am I doing right now? We’re meant to be moving into our dorm today.

Finally, the manager pulled up in the black van and Mei Rin opened the door only to be greeted by another camera that was already set up. She sat comfortably in the middle and the manager set of again.

“Who are we picking up next oppa?” she asked.

“Yu-sshi,” he replied.

“Ah… oppa?”

“Mm?”

“Did you know that around this time, there are still about 20% of the population in South Korea are still sleeping.”

“Nope, I never knew that,” replied Himseok, holding back his laughter at the girl’s strange sense of knowledge.

She remained pretty quiet, playing with a rather complicated rubiks cube that was harder than your average one.

 

When the car stopped, there was a clunk from behind as a suitcase was put in the boot of the car and then the side door slid open revealing a cheery Yu holding a cup of coffee.

“Annyeong,” she smiled cheerfully since it wasn’t too early in the morning – if it had been any earlier however she wouldn’t have been a very pleased girl. She sported a white blouse and peach coloured skirt that hugged her figure nicely.

“You should introduce yourself,” smiled Mei Rin in response, motioning to the camera as they once more set off.

“Ah… this is filming?” she asked, peering closely to the camera before moving back and laughing slightly covering as she did so.

“Ah… sorry. Annyeonghaseyo, LIMITED’s Lead Dancer, Vocalist and Visual Reign imnida.”

“You’re real name,” laughed Mei Rin.

“They don’t need to know that,” waved off Yu casually.

Mei Rin leaned forward and whispered to the camera. “You can find out on the website anyway.”

 

[9:42am]

Jinah sat on her Gucci suitcase as she waited for Himseok to arrive, she lifted her sunglasses up and looked around before putting them back on properly, letting out a small sigh.

“Am I early?” she asked the camera man however he never responded other than a shrug of his shoulders. She admired her new nails for a moment that she had woken up early just to do; they still looked very fresh and gave off a nice shine. She had designed them to look like pandas. Despite her fashionable image – she held a stuffed bear in her arms. She began to feel a little irritated as there still seemed no sign of Himseok turning up.

“What if I just leave?” she asked the camera guy, but again, all she got was another shrug of the shoulders and she huffed in annoyance, tapping her fingers on the bear.

“Unnie!”  Yu waved frantically out of the window happily as she saw Jinah sitting there. “Unnie looks stylish as always.”

Jinah felt embarrassed at the sudden shouted compliment but that didn’t last long. She stood up and grabbed her suitcase, dragging it along.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, Jinah imnida. LIMITED’s other leader, main vocalist, rapper and unofficial visual.”

“Wow… that was conceited,” Yu grinned. “Can I try on your sunglasses?” she asked, quite liking the look of them.

“Can you afford them?” grinned back Jinah, looking a little smug.

“Why? Were they expensive?”

“Of course! Do you see me wearing cheap clothes?”

“Ah… I forgot. You’re Leeteuk sunbaenim’s little sister. Of course…” replied Yu, her voice laced with pettiness.

“It has nothing to do with me being related to him,” muttered back Jinah. She wasn’t even that close to her siblings – she was pretty awkward around her brother and sister. Mei Rin coughed loudly, attracting their attention and the eldest pointed to the camera, reminding them that everything was being recorded.

 

The next time the car stopped, it was to meet up with Seoyun who also seemed to be wearing sunglasses along with a bright green hooded knit top over a white dress and wearing flats. Her hair was tied up in a messy ponytail.

“She looks like she rushed,” chuckled Jinah, knowing that the maknae probably only took half an hour to get ready before probably running to be on time. Seoyun sat in the back with Yu and leaned over the back of the chair’s so that the camera could see her since only one had been set up.

“Annyeonghaseyo, LIMITED’s maknae and lead vocalist Seoyun imnida.”

“Seoyunnie, did you rush this morning?” asked Yu.

“Ah… well maybe a little,” she admitted. “Why? I look alright…” she said, looking at her outfit. She always took pride in what she wore – even if her clothes weren’t as expensive as Jinah’s. That didn’t really matter to her.

“Just wondered,” she replied airily.

“So now, it’s time to pick Yoonmi-sshi up,” Mei Rin told the camera. “… Will she be awake?”

She turned the others with a slightly concerned look on her face. They knew what Yoonmi was like for sleeping at time.

“Call her,” suggested Jinah.

Mei Rin took out her phone and dialled Yoonmi’s number, putting it on loud speaker so that everyone could hear…

“Yeoboseyo?”

“Ah, Yoonmi-yah, you’re awake?”

“Yeah, where are you guys?”

“We’re just on our way now,” replied Mei Rin. “We weren’t sure if you might still be sleeping so we just wanted to make sure.” They could hear Yoonmi laughing on the other side of the line.

“Ah… okay. I’ll see you soon unnie.”

 

[10:05am]

“Wild-ah, are you excited?” she asked her poodle that she was currently holding in her arms. Of course she never got any response from the dog but Yoonmi seemed pleased all the same. She suddenly held Wild up to the camera.

“Introduce yourself.”

Wild, the brown poodle, gave the camera a causing it to blur a little. The camera man had to reach round and wipe the lens so it would still have a clear picture of Yoonmi. Yoonmi wore a long red knitted dress and of course, a pair of heels. She never went anywhere without heels no matter where she was going. You could probably send her to the North Pole and she would still try to wear high heels despite how inconvenient it would be. She gave the car a wave she saw it coming.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, Yoonmi imnida and I’m also a main vocalist like Jinah unnie and a dancer. This is my poodle Wild.”

Wild yapped excitedly and the number of people that were in the car, quite happy to be around the other girls it seemed.

“Unnie, how do you feel about moving in to our dorm today?” asked Yu.

“I’m excited!” she exclaimed happily, her excitement was easily shown as she let out a small strange noise – somewhere between a squeak and… a hiccup maybe? Yoonmi blushed a little in embarrassment and Seoyun laughed loudly at her.

“We can tell,” chortled the maknae.

 

“Let’s talk about our debut,” suggested Mei Rin. “How is everyone feeling about it?”

“Ah when I thought about it yesterday, I felt a little regretful,” admitted Jinah. “I think we could have done much better. Next time we’ll be sure to put on an even better performance right?”

“I agree,” nodded Seoyun. “Because it was our first time… we were nervous right?”

“I wasn’t nervous,” replied Jinah, staring back at the maknae.

“Well neither was I… I was just saying… ah never mind,” the maknae let out an exasperated sigh, not bothering to argue with the older girl. Yoonmi came to the rescue however.

“I was a little nervous. What would the fans think? Would they like us? Could we do well? These things ran through my head before we went on stage.”

“Next time… we will put on a better performance,” nodded Mei Rin.

“Tonight then,” Yu said and the others laughed slightly, nodding their heads.

“Mm… Tonight, we will show you a much better performance!

 

[10:19am]

Their van finally came to a halt and the girls climbed out of the black van to be greeted by a couple of camera men already there ready to film then. They gave them a small bow out of politeness before they went to get their suitcases out of the boot of the camera. Himseok gave them a small hand to lift them out.

The five girls stared at the tall building for a moment and then turned to the camera.

“Let’s go!” Seoyun exclaimed happily as they all pointed to the building.

With that, the five girls made their way in, following Himseok who led the way.



 

Author's Note.

Hmm, so how was it? I tried to show the girls a little more as well as kick start the program hence why the style is a tiny bit different.

Overall, i'm pretty happy with this chapter my self.

Edit;; here are the lyrics broken down for the members ^-^ http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/222082