Teaser 1

LIMITED ☁ 리미티드 ☁ New Girl Group ☁ [Hiatus]

“…baby in a city light
in in in a city love light
in a city light
in in in a city love light
(Baby, far away, far far away,
Don’t go, lonely love tonight)
in a city light
in in in a city love light
in a city in a city
in a city love light.”

 

“One more time,” suggested Jinyoung. “This time no slacking.”

The four other boys groaned at the prospect of having to sing again, it was only practice, there was no need to be perfect. It seemed they were saved however as their manager knocked on the door and walked in.

“The room is reserved boys, we have to leave now,” he told them.

Baro gave a yell a joy and quickly ran off before he could be stopped.

“Ya! Where are you going!” yelled Jinyoung but all that could be heard in response was a ‘merong’. He huffed a little before shaking his head in amusement, allowing the maknae to lead him out of the room.

“I heard the company is debuting a girl group…?” CNU pointed out with a slight questioning tone.

“Huh really? But…”

“YAH SANDEUL-AH!”

Sandeul was interrupted by the sound of a familiar girl heading his way.

“What did you do this time hyung?” asked Gongchan with a smirk.

“I swear I haven’t done anything! Aish… I’ll catch you up later. I can’t be bothered arguing with her.”

He quickly ran off, following in Baro’s footsteps.

~~

 

 

Baro and Sandeul sat squashed up beside each other in front of the computer screen, both squinting at it.

“Hey, that looks like…” began Baro, pointing at one of the black and white girls.

“Don’t even say it!” butted in Sandeul, shooting him a glare.

“But…”

“Don’t!”

“You two are weird friends,” muttered Baro, rolling his eyes, looking around the website. Most of the soon-to-be links didn’t work since there was nothing to go on it yet. Sandeul snatched the mouse from him and stuck out his tongue as he clicked on their logo to go to their web page.

“Oh look, our teaser is up.”

 

 


 

Author's Note.

I actually wrote a small teaser for once XD If you've ever followed my other stories, you'll know my teasers are usually just like a chapter. Anyway, just something simple really and a tiny look into my character. I'll probably reveal my character fully in the next teaser and then I'll think about starting to choose people hehehe. The images are links. The first one just takes you to the picture's full size. The second one takes you to B1A4's page. ^^