Chapter 1

LIMITED ☁ 리미티드 ☁ New Girl Group ☁ [Hiatus]

 

“Ah... Ahh! That hurts!” yelled Seoyun as Jinah pushed her closer to the floor.

“You’ve been training for what, seven years? And you’re the least flexible person here. You’re gonna hurt yourself if you don’t stretch properly.”

“I’m hurting now!”

Jinah gave up with a huff and let go of Seoyun who rolled onto her side, nursing the pain in her legs as if she would never be able to walk again.

There was a knock on the door and then a woman and man came in together, looking over the girls. The woman gave Seoyun a disapproving look as she lay on the floor. Jinah gave her a nudge with her foot motioning for the younger girl to stand up.

“Annyeonghaseyo,” the man greeted them. “My name is Kim Himseok and I will be the manager of LIMITED. This is Yoo Jung Ah, your choreographer for your debut song.”

“Annyeonghaseyo,” she smiled but her eyes looked as if they were judging the girls.

Himseok glanced at his watched for a moment.

“You’ll only be training until 1pm and then I’ll be picking you up,” he told them.

“Where are we going?” asked Mei Rin, the oldest of the group.

“You don’t know?” asked Himseok a little surprised. “You have to help B1A4 film their music video. I thought this had already been discussed with you all.”

They shook their heads blankly in response and Himseok sighed a little.

“Well it’s not a big problem, I’ll have to explain to you all later. Right now I’m cutting into your practice time so I’ll leave you girls in the hands of Jung Ah-sshi.”

“Right, let’s get started shall we?” smiled Jung Ah.

~~

 

“Unnie, we have to go,” called Yoonmi from the door, watching as Jinah reapplied her eyeliner.

“In a minute,” she called back.

Yu strolled over to Jinah and grabbed a hold of her shoulders and began guiding her out of the room.

“Yah I haven’t finished!” yelled Jinah, trying to look back in the mirror but Yu was stubbornly leading her out of the practice room.

“Well do it in the car then,” Yu replied.

 

Seoyun and Mei Rin took the back seats while Yu, Jinah and Yoonmi took the middle seats. Himseok as he was driving to the location of where they music video was being filmed, attempted to make some idle chit chat with the girls.

“So… are you looking forward to your debut?”

“Mm yeah,” replied Yoonmi brightly before resting her head on Jinah’s shoulder, closing her eyes so that she could go to sleep. Jinah raised an eyebrow and pushed the girl’s head off her shoulder with a finger.

“Lean on the window.”

Yoonmi just shrugged and made herself comfy so she could sleep, not really minding that the window was a little cold. She was used to leaning against vehicle windows for sleeping – she didn’t it regularly when she was travelling.

“Yoonmi-yah, don’t go to sleep,” Mei Rin told her, leaning forward slightly. “We don’t have to go very far.”

“Mm, okay,” sighed Yoonmi, returning a smile.

Mei Rin and Yoonmi were probably the quietest of the five girls thought they would both say what was on their mind. They didn’t try to push themselves onto the other members and were the least annoying. Jinah was the diva of the group, very into fashion and make-up, and doesn’t give a damn what people say about her. Yu was a playful, cheerful girl – quite of the mood setter of the group. Though a little reckless at times and rather spontaneous, she was a nice girl. And the finally there was the maknae Seoyun, known for being quite the trouble maker and her lack of discipline.

Right now though, Seoyun was staring out the window with her tongue between her teeth, as Yu turned around about to talk to Mei Rin and Seoyun, she burst into laughter.

“You’re just like your brother!”

Seoyun jumped a little, retracting her tongue.

“What?”

“You. You’re just like Sehun.”

“We’re nothing alike,” pouted Seoyun, protesting at the idea. They may have had a couple of similarities but that was is.

 

Pulling up at the warehouse, Himseok parked the car and then Yoonmi opened the door, stretching as she climbed out. Although it had been a short ride, she felt like she had been sat in the car forever. She stumbled on the gravel slightly since she was wearing heels however Jinah who was climbing out the car, grabbed a hold of her to stop her from falling.

“Ah, thank you,” smiled Yoonmi.

“Can I let go now?”

“Yeah don’t worry,” nodded Yoonmi, she wasn’t a clumsy girl after all; she had just lost her balance since the gravel had shifted under her heels.

“Right, come on girls,” announced Himseok, leading them to the warehouse.

They introduced themselves to the director before going to get changed, they caught a glimpse of the boys filming one of their scenes – Sandeul and Jinyoung doing a random body wave by the looks of it while Gongchan wore a rather large poncho and suggested clothes for CNU to wear. Baro was looking at himself in the mirror, oblivious to the others.

 

“I wanted to wear a dress,” sighed Seoyun as she looked at her own outfit which was nothing but a pair of shorts and a top that showed off her stomach.

“You’re too fussy,” Mei Rin told her with a small grin as her hair was being styled.

“The theme’s not bad,” Jinah said, making sure that she looked perfect in the mirror.

As they stood on the side, the boys came and greeted them when they had finished their current scene. Sandeul prodded Seoyun’s stomach causing her to squeal loudly.

“Where the hell are you touching!” she yelled.

“You’re getting chubby,” he smirked back at her.

“Yah!”

Before they all knew, Sandeul was quickly running away from Seoyun who was quick on his heels, trying to catch a hold of him. Jinyoung rolled his eyes at Sandeul’s childish behaviour. The two were as bad as each other.

“You’re looking pretty,” he smiled, turning his attention to Yu.

“What about me?” frowned Jinah, putting a hand on her hip.

Jinyoung just laughed and nodded his head in approval too. Yu stuck her tongue out at Jinah causing the older girl to scowl at her.

“Seoyunnie! You’re going to trip over something. Stop messing around,” yelled Mei Rin, trying to get the younger girl to behave before she tripped on a wire and broke her ankle. It wouldn’t be very good for the group if someone got injured before they even debut.

“Such a nag,” tutted Yun before bounding over to Gongchan. “Channie! Let me try on the poncho. I swear that thing is big enough to fit both of us in it.”

Gongchan laughed and slipped it off before carefully putting it over Yun. The thing practically drowned her and Baro couldn’t help but laugh.

“Gongchan-ah, you should squeeze into it to,” he suggested, taking out phone.

“Should I?” Gongchan questioned.

Yun grabbed a hold of Gongchan and practically forced him into it with her, the two looking rather ridiculous. Baro managed to hold his laughter long enough for him to take the picture. While Mei Rin smiled at the amusing sight, Jinah had taken it upon herself to catch hold of the two five year olds that were running about. She caught a hold of Sandeul first by the scruff of his shirt, and the yanked Seoyun back as she caught the fabric of her top.

“Don’t make me bash your heads together,” she threatened, the two fell silent instantly but shot glares at each other. Jinah gave them a warning glare before slowly releasing them. Sandeul went and sulked beside CNU who just laughed at him for being scolded while Seoyun looked around, seeing what other trouble she could cause.

 

“Right, sorry to keep you waiting,” the director said as he came over to them. “Firstly we’ll film the dancing scenes with everyone. Then we’ll let everyone have a thirty minute break while we look over the footage and if it’s good enough we’ll move onto the other shots. Yu-sshi… You’ll be the main girl that CNU is on the phone to so there will be some close-ups. So once we’ve done yours, we’ll then do Baro’s scene with Mei Rin-sshi and Yoonmi-sshi, Sandeul and Seoyun-sshi’s scene and then finally Jinah and CNU’s together. “

Most of them were satisfied; really they were just happy that they were getting the chance to be in a music video before their debut though it wasn’t the first time for everyone. Yu had also been the leading girl for ‘Baby I’m sorry’ too – That had been a lot of fun since she generally liked working with the boys. Well, it was going to be a long night for them all, so the sooner they started, the sooner they would finish.



 

Author's Note.

Awkward first chapter :/ I don't like it *sigh*

It's gonna take me some time to get used to the girls personalities so just bare with me ^-^ Oh, I added some stuff to chapter 1. It's nothing much really. I'll be adding album covers and links to songs on chapter 1 too but again, I'll let you know when I add stuff you can check it out. My graphics aren't the best - I don't have any fancy program. Seriously, I used Microsoft powerpoint to make all my graphics lol.

I've lost like 7 subscribers haha. It doesn't really bother me though, I don't write for the number of subscribers, I write for those who want to read the story. Subscribers are just a bonus ^^