Chapter 3

LIMITED ☁ 리미티드 ☁ New Girl Group ☁ [Hiatus]

 

“Head count! One… Two… Three… Four… and of course we’re missing one! Where the hell is she?” yelled Jinah, startling some of the stylists who were currently still working on Yoonmi’s hair.

“I’m pretty sure she might have said something about B.A.P,” Yu replied happily, not seeing why Jinah was so worked up.

“Are they not currently in the middle of rehearsals?” asked Mei Rin, going to look at the current schedule.

“She’s probably stalking them. I think she has a crush on one of the boys.”

Jinah groaned and flopped down on couch. She was tense, but it was only to be expected. It was their very first performance – their debut. It had to be perfect and the maknae was off running around without a care in the world. She began tapping her nails on the arm of the couch, trying not to look to annoyed but failing drastically.

“Breath…. And relax,” Yu told her in a slight patronising tone. She shut up though when Jinah glared at her, basically telling her not to speak again. She made a playful whooshing sound as she moved away.

“Perhaps we should go introduce ourselves,” Mei Rin spoke out thoughtfully. “It would seem rude not to wouldn’t it?”

“What room are B1A4 in?” asked Yoonmi out of curiousity.

“If we visit them, we’ll never get Yunnie out of there,” laughed Mei Rin.

“Hey, I’m not that bad,” Yu protested before taking a sip of her coffee, letting out a satisfied ‘ahh’.

“Yunnie, you stole Gongchan’s poncho, the sombrero and the plastic tiara.”

“Oh yeah!” she replied excitedly, rather proud of herself as she remembered that they were currently in their practice room. “I wanted the Indian headband thing but Sunwoo oppa wouldn’t give me it.” She sighed.

“He’ll kick your hearing you call him that,” Jinah grinned slightly, joining in the conversation.

“It’s his name though. I don’t get why only Jinyoung uses his name.”

“Well why don’t you use your name either?” Yoonmi questioned.

Yu opened to answer, but then having nothing to say she closed promptly. And then she clapped her hands suddenly together with a bright grin.

“How about I go drag Seoyun’s here,” she suggested before rushing out of the room. On the way however, she accidently bumped into someone and landed with a small ‘oomf’ on the floor.

“Are you okay?” called out Jinah, getting up to see why the girl had made such a noise.

 

Dongwoo stood there laughing for a moment before regaining his composure and helping Yu onto her feet.

“You’re not supposed to laugh at me,” she complained, brushing any dust off her clothes.

“Ah sorry, what are you rushing about for though?”

“Lost the maknae,” grinned back Yu before skirting round him to go look for Seoyun.

“Uh… I’m sorry about her,” Jinah apologised for her. Dongwoo turned to look at her and just shrugged his shoulders, not really looking bothered.

“She seems like fun,” Dongwoo grinned. “You’re that new group right?”

“LIMITED,” nodded Jinah.

“Ahhh! Good Luck. I need to catch up with my members otherwise I’m going to become a lost member too. Byeee. YAH HOYAAA WAIT UP!”

Dongwoo chased after them and jumped onto Hoya’s back as he approached. The two boys almost fell forward if it wasn’t for Woohyun grabbing a hold of Hoya and keeping him up right. Jinah couldn’t help but roll her eyes and closed the door. She felt that Dongwoo certainly looked like he would get along with Yu – They both had an annoying playful personality.

~~

 

Waiting at the side of the stage, Yoonmi had gone quieter than usual. However it wasn’t because she was worried about being on stage – it was simply because there were a lot of people around that she didn’t know.

“Are you okay?” asked Me Rin, mistaking her quietness for nervousness.

“Huh? Oh yeah I’m fine,” smiled Yoonmi brightly. “I just can’t wait to get on stage!”

“Oh,” replied Mei Rin, rather surprised by the sudden the sudden excitement.

“Everybody say… hate you… one more say…. Hate you…” Seoyun sang along happily as B.A.P performed their song properly in front of the camera, her eyes following one particular boy. She had tried to introduce herself to the group earlier but they were too busy – plus she was mistaken for a fan by the manager and wasn’t allowed anywhere near the group after that.

“Are you a fan?” asked Yoonmi, laughing at the maknae.

“Well I don’t know if I’d call myself a fan but I like their songs,” nodded Seoyun.

Jinah fussed over Mei Rin’s hair, fixing a couple of strands that had gone astray, she rushed away quickly to get a can of hair spray and soon returned. The girls almost had a coughing fit with the amount of hairspray she sprayed. Seoyun flapped her hands furiously.

“Are you trying to kill us before we go on stage?”

“But her hair needed fixed,” Jinah argued, not seeing the problem. They had to look good right.

 

Finally, it was time for them to go on stage. Their outfits looked almost like stewardess outfits a little [they had no idea why] and each wore a different coloured neck tie that was slightly off centre. They also wore different colour heels from each other – matching the colour of their necktie. They had prepared hard for this performance and now they were going to show what they were made off. This was there time to make an impression. First impressions counted for everything.

[x]

[A/N I changed the description of their outfits so it’s not the same as the video^^]

 

“Well we did it! There’s nothing else we can do now. We debuted. LIMITED is now in the hands of the public,” Mei Rin announced to them, her smile a mixture of relief and slight nervousness knowing that if the performance didn’t impress – they were in for a tough time. She hoped that had done enough. Everyone had tried their best.

“Well done girls,” smiled Himseok proudly, giving them a small applause. “I’ll send you all home tonight and then tomorrow I’ll pick you up so don’t go leaving your house. Make sure you all get a good night rest.”

“Ne oppa,” the chorused, smiles all round as the stress from thinking about doing well was now gone. They did what they could.

~~

 

Yoonmi collapsed on her bed and smiled to herself. She couldn’t believe she had finally debut in a group. Although it wasn’t a solo artist – she was still young after all. There was plenty of time for her to become a solo artist. Perhaps being in a group would be fun. A small yapping suddenly distracted her from her thoughts.

“Annyeong Wild,” she said cheerfully, picking up the brown poodle and placing it on her bed. “I debuted, isn't that amazing.” The poodle simply gazed back at her, now happy that it was on her bed.

She tried to do a little studying but she was just too tired and placed her books on the floor beside her bed. It wouldn’t matter if she didn’t study for one night. She wanted to make sure she kept up with her studies however knowing that she wouldn’t be able to attend many of her classes now she had debut. Fluffing up her pillows, she climbed under her cover and then reached forward to pick up Wild and place him on the floor.

“You know you can’t sleep on the bed with me. I would only kick you off,” smiled Yoonmi before lying down, letting herself drift off to dream land – a place she visited regularly.



 

Author's Note.

So Yup, the debut song is 5dolls - Like This Like That (Or whatever varient of the name you want to give it.). The album cover will be uploaded on to chapter 1 soon, along with the other songs on the album. There's only two others. I'm sorry if you don't like it. I think it suits them though. ^-^

Oh, if you want a break down of the lyrics, just let me know.