[Chapter 11] MTV: Life of a Rookie Episode 4 --- Part 1

LIMITED ☁ 리미티드 ☁ New Girl Group ☁ [Hiatus]

 

It was time to film for their fourth episode, only the girls weren’t entirely sure what they were going to be doing. All they knew was that there was going to be some special guests on the show for this episode and that MTV were spending a lot of money for this episode. So they were going to have to make it entertaining if they didn’t want the show dropped. They arrived at their filming destination at around half eight in the morning, and were each given some clothes and a pair of shoes to change into.

“Isn’t this where they film the Idol Olympics?” asked Yu, curiously peering around at the large stadium.

“Ah! I think you’re right!” nodded Seoyun, now becoming more curious about what they were going to do.

They were led to their changing room where they could change and get ready for filming, entirely unaware of the guests whom were arriving.

 

A black van arrived, and the side door slid open and out jumped an excited Baekhyun, who was trying to hurry up the other members.

“Come on! Ppalli!” he whined at them, bouncing up and down on the spot, doing his horrible greasy aegyo on them. Chanyeol couldn’t help but laugh at the excited boy.

“I hate sports,” murmured D.O. Pouting a little in misery at the day ahead. Kai supportively massaged his shoulders, smiling at the older boy.

“Don’t worry hyung, you can just support me then,” beamed Kai.

Sehun remained pretty quiet, just observing everything around them.

“You’ll get to see your sister,” Suho pointed out to the maknae.

“That’s what I’m worried about,” murmured Sehun but he smiled nonetheless. It would be nice to see her. Suho patted his back and smiled back.

“Come on, let’s go,” he told them. The boys were also handed a set of clothes each before they headed off to find their room.

 

After them to arrive, was B.A.P. Despite how busy they were, they had made time for this show. There was no way they were going to miss out on showing what they were made off.

“Yongguk, did you pack my deodorant?” asked Himchan, suddenly panicking.

“Why would I pack your things?” replied Yongguk, raising his eyebrow.

“You know how much I sweat!” he whined, stamping his feet childishly.

“I packed it!” scoffed Youngjae, rolling his eyes at Himchan’s pathetic behaviour. Himchan wrapped his arms around Youngjae in a thankful brotherly hug, but Youngjae squirmed away from him pulling a face of disgust.

Zelo and Jongup both rolled their eyes at their hyungs, climbing out of their van so that they could head inside the building. Daehyun was quick to follow them, taking the pile of clothes that was waiting for them.

 

Finally last to arrive was Hello Venus and right behind them NU’EST, the two vans coming at the same time.

“Ah today we’re going to be up against NU’EST sunbaenims,” Ara pointed out to the rest of the group.

“Even though they debut before us, we shouldn’t show them any mercy!” Lime told them fiercely causing the others to laugh.

“Hello Venus Hwaiting!” they cheered as a group before heading in.

 

“It’s too warm,” complained Ren, huffing slightly as they climbed out their van. The other members rolled their eyes at their whiney maknae, he was always finding something to complain about. Ren swung his hair from his eyes, but it only fell right back in place and he huffed again in annoyance.

Baekho and JR stretched their arms upwards, ready for the day ahead. They knew they were going to be up against EXO and B.A.P so they were ready to show them that NU’EST shouldn’t be forgotten about.

“Ready, set, ACTION!” cheered Minhyun brightly.

“Isn’t it ‘go’?” asked Aron, questioning Minhyun’s English for a moment.

“Yeah but our song is called Action!” Minhyun reasoned, explaining his logic.

“Ah…” Aron said nothing more but smiled at the younger boy who was in a cheerful mood. JR led the group in to the stadium.

 

Jinah leaned against the door, her ear pressed firmly against it.

“What are you doing?” asked Yoonmi curiously, walking up to the older girl.

“Shh! I hear voices,” whispered Jinah, trying to figure out who exactly she could hear.

“Oh god, she can hear voices, we should send her to a doctor,” smirked Yu, teasing her as she always did.

“Yah!” Jinah turned her head to shoot a glare at the younger girl who stuck her tongue out, scrunching her nose up at Jinah. Jinah huffed but went back to listening.

“Can’t we just take a peek?” she asked one of the crew members but she was told no. She eventually gave up and went back to complaining about how unfashionable their outfits were.

“It’s not even a nice colour!” she grumbled. Which she was probably right about since it was a horrible sickly green colour.

Mei Rin meanwhile was in the middle of stretching. She had given up trying to encourage the other girls to do the same – she only hoped they wouldn’t hurt themselves since they were still promoting at the moment.

“I want to know who the guests are!” complained Seoyun loudly, bouncing up and down in a dramatic sort of tantrum though she wasn’t upset or anything.

“I want to know what we’ll be doing,” Yu replied. “If it’s something competitive, then we have to win.”

“Of course we do!” agreed Jinah, for once the two girls seeing eye to eye with each other. They gave each other a knowing smirk, whatever they were doing; the two would make sure they won no matter what they had to do.

“Relax,” Mei Rin told them, trying to calm them down. “We’ll find out soon enough.”

 

A member of staff soon enough came into their room.

“Are you girls ready? We need to film the opening,” the woman told them professionally. The girls nodded and then followed her to the grounds, where immediately they stared at the set up in amazement.

In the middle of the track on the grassy area, a large obstacle course had been set up for them.

“NOW THAT’S WHAT I’M TALKING ABOUT!” yelled Yu excitedly, running closer to get a look at it. “Holy Crap! This looks freaking amazing!”

Mei Rin face-palmed at the girls choice of language, she was pretty sure they weren’t meant to say words such as crap on camera but it was too late now. They would either cut the scene out or bleep the word out. At least she had chosen to say ‘freaking’ and not another word. Yu turned to the other girls, her eyes lit up in excitement. This was definitely her kind of thing.

Seoyun had to run over and pulled Yu back to the group.

“Here for now, we are LIMITED. Annyeonghaseyo!” they greeted.

“Mei Rin unnie, why are we here today?” asked Seoyun, turning to the older girl.

“Today is a mystery to us, but I think we can assume we’re going to have to do this obstacle course at some point,” she smiled, motioning behind them.

“I heard we have some guests today,” Yoonmi piped up.

“Yes we do! We have no idea who they are so it’s as much a mystery to us as to everyone else here in the stadium. So everyone, let’s meet the guests!” Jinah said brightly, and the girls turned expectantly to see who would appear.

 


 

Author's Note.

So I decided to include Hello Venus afterall because I couldn't have LIMITED being the only girls for this lol. I don't know them too well though, I only know what I've seen from the first episode of their show. I like Ara. /random. I have plans for EXO-M, so don't worry! :D It have very good plans for EXO-M hehehehe, so you just have to wait for them.