Teaser 3 - Zhang Mei Rin

LIMITED ☁ 리미티드 ☁ New Girl Group ☁ [Hiatus]

 

LIMITED reveal second member.

by Always2oclock - 120518

 

The second member of LIMITED goes by the stage name of Rin although on her profile, states her name as Zhang Mei Rin. She is a previous trainee of YG and SM. LIMITED appears to have several relations with EXO as Rin is the half-sister of Lay from EXO-M. Will the next member also be related to EXO?

 

               

 

Comments

 

ExooLimited

Oh they actually look alike! Well in my opinion they do. I can’t wait for their debut.

KpopfanboylovesTaemin

She’s y ~ She can have my vote.

Sanduck

I hope they reveal the other 3 members soon. I wonder what their debut song is.



 

Visiting home was never a pleasant experience for her but she missed her father and she had some important news to tell him, something she was very excited about. Unfortunately for her, her half-brother had also decided to visit home on the very same day. Talk about luck.

“What are you doing here Mei Rin?” asked Lay, raising an eyebrow at her.

“Visiting my appa,” she replied nonchalantly. “Why, did you think I came here to see ‘you’?”

He rolled his eyes at her and stood up; he patted his pockets and then frowned for a moment, trying to rack his brains.

“Forgot something again?” she asked him, a slight smirk.

Lay glared back at her, and stormed off to his room, looking for where he had misplaced his phone. He hadn’t forgotten it; he had just forgotten where he put it.

“Try your jacket!” she yelled at him with, shaking her head slightly at how useless he could be. It irritated her that he always seemed to forget things. How hard was it to remember? Seriously!

 

“Rin-ah?”

“Appa!” Mei Rin ran over to him and gave him a hug, smiling happily at him. “Guess what?”

“You’re moving back home?” he replied with a hopeful tone.

“Not even close,” she replied with a small sigh. “I’m going to be debuting!”

“Wow that’s great! I still would have preferred you telling me you were moving back home but I guess this is good news too.”

“Of course!”

“Are you staying for dinner?” he asked.

“Mm… better not,” she smiled, feeling a little bad for her father but it was well known that her step mother didn’t like her and her relationship with her half-brother had gone down the drain long ago.

~~

 

With her roommate out, she had the peace and quiet that she wanted to attempt to write some more of the song she was working on. She lay on her stomach across her bed with her laptop sat just in front of her and a notebook to the side. She tapped her pencil on the paper, murmuring the lyrics she had already wrote wondering how to continue.

You 어쩌면날바라보는눈치가                                     You just might be looking at me standing there.        
난어제도오늘도계속느껴져                                         I could feel, yesterday, and today as well.                
내사랑을말하는바로그순간                                         At the time, from my heart, I want to tell you.         
또어딜봐여길봐피하지도마                                         Stop looking there, look at me, don’t avoid my eyes. 

[Lyrics copy and pasted from {x} ]

Suddenly, a Skype call distracted her.

“Ah Oppa!” she smiled, answering it. “I didn’t think you were going to call today,” she smiled into the camera.

“Hey, I always call, you know that,” Donghae grinned back at her.

“Mm, I know.”

“So what’s up? What you doing?”

Mei Rin laughed as she watched him trying to see even though it was virtually impossible unless she moved the camera.

“Just trying to work on this song I’m writing. Oh... I’m debuting in a group too!”

“Huh? What!? Yah you can’t just throw that out at me like that. Give me a chance will you. You’re debuting? Congratulations!”

“Gomawo oppa.”

“I thought you wanted to be a solo artist though?” he asked her.

“I do, this is just a step towards it,” she told Donghae with a positive nod. She would work hard and make her father and deceased mother proud of her. It was also the chance to put Lay in his place too – he thought he was better than her because he debut first. Well she would show him. He wouldn’t be able to look down on her any more.



 

Author's Note.

Congratulations to AceShawol. ^^ *claps*. Those who also picked lead rapper, still have another chance to be chosen so don't be disheartened yet. Look forward to the next member!