Trust.

Star Academy: School for the Gifted.

It was still pattering down with rain and you shivered, chattering your teeth together from the cold. But you were also quite scared of this boy who had flashy pink hair from the 'legendary' Star Academy, who you just kicked a stone at. "Um, I might as well be off..." you said, avoiding looking straight into his face but instead into his bright pink hair. (It's hard not to.)

"Oh God, I should invite her into the school before she leaves, she might get a cold. Oh no, but nobody is supposed to come in..." the pink haired boy thought, arguing against his own mind. "Wait. Is she looking at my hair?" he thought. 

While the boy stood there looking distressed, you slowly crept away, as soon as you got about a  metre and a half away you were caught. "Hey! Don't leave!" the boy shouted, "Urr, I mean... No.. Yeah! Um..." he hesistated. 

"Heh, heh, I'll just leave now..." you said, creeping away a bit more.

"No! Don't! Um, come inside with me. You'll catch a cold...?" the boy said unsure, but then looked more confidently a few moments later and he called you over. You took a few steps forward towards him saying "Haha, it's okay..." 

"No, I insist!" he called out, walking over to you and holding you by your soaked shirt. When you came to their huge gates, he barely even touched them and they opened by themselves. "Wow! Motion sensor! So futuristic!" you thought. You walked through the gates and they shut behind you. 

You were amazed at the scenery of the school, the campus was as if it were bigger than Seoul itself. It was deserted, no one was around. Trees and bushes were scattered around, "How many buildings does there have to be?" you thought, there were at least  20 buildings. 

"Now I see why this school is so special." you thought to yourself. The boy dragged you to a big building, bigger than your own school, he pushed open the heavy wooden door and lead you in. "Sorry," the boy said, "I'm just dragging you everywhere." 

You whimpered, " Naah.... I'm fine, I don't feel uncomfortable at all," you said quietly with sarcasm, but the boy didn't hear you. He also dragged you up a dozen flights of stairs, you were exhausted. " Sorry again, just dragging you up loads of stairs as well!" the boy laughed uneuthiastically. 

You gently pushed you into a huge room, with a polished wooden desk with large glass double doors leading to a balcony, showing an amazing landscape of the tops of tall skyscrapers of Seoul. Two light coloured, floral sofas were placed in the center of the room, with an armchair placed in between the two sofas. "Sir? Are you here sir?" the pink-haired guy called out. 

"Yes, yes, I'm here. What now?" a man said coming out from a closet. He was tall, long-ish blonde hair, with dreamy eyes. "Now, who did you bring to me now?" he went. You saw the pink-haired boy looked biting his lip,scared. Then the tall man saw you drenched, soaking wet. He gasped in shock, "Oh no! You're all wet! How long have you been in the rain?!" he patted my back, "Oh..I shouldn't have done that." he said as he wiped his wet hand on the pink haired boy.  The boy fidgeted and slapped the man's hand away. You stood there awkwardly and uncomfortably as they bickered, you just thought how a student can do such a thing with someone who had so much upper class. 

"I'm so sorry you had to see that... Um, do you have any dry clothes to change into?" the man asked you. 

"Urr," you went as you took your bag off and lay your bag in your hands. It dripped with water. "Well, I don't think anything is dry..." you said.

"Okay, you can take out all the stuff in your bag to leave to dry if you want." the man replied, "And Zelo you help her while I find some dry clothes for her." he snapped at the pink-haired boy. "So his name is Zelo..." you thought. The man left the room leaving you and 'Zelo'. 

"Okay, so..." Zelo went.

"Oh yeah," you said, then plopped your bag on the floor. You both kneeled down to the bag, you zipped your bag open, and tipped your bag upside down, everything fell out, scattering all over the floor.

 "You got a lotta things in your bag eh?" Zelo said, as you took your bag and left it aside. "I'm so glad that sir didn't tell me off." Zelo said.

"Why would he?"  you asked.

"He doesn't let anyone in that's...you know, not supposed to be here." he replied as he placed your wet cardigan in a pile. Then he saw your soggy map of Seoul, "Oh, so you're not from around here?" 

You shook your head, "Nah, this is my first time here." you said, "Even though it's my first time here, I've heard a lot about this school."

Zelo laughed heartily, "Why are you laughing?" you asked.

"Eh? No reason. It's funny when you say that. No one goes out the school, so I don't know how rumors could've passed on!" he said.

"So it's true that they're not allowed to go out the school. But..." you thought. "How come you were out the school?" you asked him with a confused face.  

"Oh. Um, I was only out because it was punishment..." he said to you, indirectly to your face. You pouted, making a confused face slowly putting some stuff aside. "How is that punishment?" you asked.

He thought for a moment... "It's hard to explain..." he replied. You shrugged your shoulders knowing that he will tell you sooner or later. The man from earlier came back in with some neatly folded clothes in his hands. You and Zelo looked up, "Very sorry. The only dry clothes that we had was the school uniform..." he said to you. "Is that okay...?" he asked.

"Urm.. Well," you said before Zelo interuppted by screaming. Shocked, you screamed. A strong gust of wind blew the balcony doors open making sheets of paper fly everywhere. The older man shouted curse words, but the loud wind gushing made the words silent. 

"Why the hell do you have a knife in your backpack?!" Zelo shouted at you. 

"Forget about that! What about my office!" the man shouted. All three of you turned your heads to see the chaos and destruction the wind had made.  "Nevermind your office!" Zelo shouted, "What about the girl with the knife?" he mouthed over to the older man. Zelo shuffled over to him and whispered into his ear, you saw the older man's eyes widen and mouth drop, nodding slowly. "You see?" Zelo said to the man.

"I see..." the man said, nodding. You stood looking at them, innocently but trying to figure out what they realised. "So. What is your name?" the man asked you. 

"My name is Lee Soo Yun...?" you replied. 

"Hmm, why have you come to Seoul?" he asked you, walking up and down the room. 

"To see what Seoul is like..." you said. He asked you a ton of questions, none of them were relevant, he even asked what your favourite food was and some other pointless stuff. "This is really stupid." you thought.

"Okay, so why do you have a knife in your bag?" he finally asked you. 

"For self defence, there was two men trying to kidnap me earlier!" you said, a chill ran down your spine by remembering those two creepy men. Both the man and Zelo shot their heads up with shocked expressions. "Really?" Zelo asked. You nodded.

"A fat man and a skinny creepy guy with sunglasses on, even though it was raining..." you replied, looking out of the window. It wasn't raining anymore, the sky looked dull with grey and the soft wind brushing against the rustling leaves of the tree.   "Oh...Them." they both said.

"You know them?" you asked.

They both nodded. "They always try to break into the school to kidnap the students," Zelo said, "Don't blame them, all the students here are like really pretty."

After he said that, there was a pretty long awkward silence.  Zelo scratched his bright pink hair at times during the silence, looking away from everyone. The man wrapped his girly, blonde hair around his finger. You randomly pulled up your damp sleeve, showing your forearms. The man randomly looking around the room glanced over to you.

"Oh my God, what's that on your arm?" he suddenly said. He quickly walked over to you, grabbed your arm and examined it closely.

"Ever heard of something called a birthmark?" you said. Curious, Zelo peered over his shoulder, he then went, 'Ohhhhh' and stepped back. "What's wrong with it?" you asked. "Okay, I know it looks like a sun with a smiley face on it but.." 

The man let go off my arm and stepped back, "There's a possibilty that you may be 'gifted'. The kind of gifted that comes to this school." he said. 

"Gifted?" you said with a slight tremble in your voice.