Hot drink before bed?

Star Academy: School for the Gifted.

The hooded person took down his hood, you clasped your hand over your mouth. But it soon dropped and you gaped at the now revealed (was hooded) person. "Sorry for scaring you," he went. 

You shook your head, "It's okay..." 

The boy looked at you, "I haven't seen you before, are you new?" You nodded, "Ah, welcome to the school then! Are you lost or something?" 

You nodded again, "Yeah...Can you please tell me where the SM dorm is?" you asked. 

"It's over in that direction," the guy pointed to the left. 

"Hah, I thought it was that way..." you said, "Thank you!" you thanked him, bowed and walked off. 

"Ur, if you don't mind..." he said. He caught your attention, you stopped and looked back. "Could I walk with you?" 

You were quite surprised, but you let him walk with you anyway. "Yeah, if you want to," you said to him, smiling. 

He walked over to you, "Sorry, my dorm is in this direction as well and it'll be awkward if I walk behind you the whole way, it'll seem I'm stalking you or something.."

You laughed, "No, it's fine~ So what dorm are you in?" you asked.

"I'm in the FNC dorm, CNBlue group." he replied with a smile, "What group are you in?" 

"I don't have a group...I'm a loner." you said, trying to act serious but ended up laughing with the guy. 

You carried on talking till you got near to your dorm, "Thank you for walking with me, it's been nice! We should get together some time~" you said to him. 

"Yeah! Thank you for walking with me too!" he replied back, waving.

As soon as you were going to part, you quickly called out and asked, "Sorry, I didn't catch your name," 

"Yonghwa!" he called back, "You?" 

"It's Soo Yun!" you called out, "See you around~" you said, waving goodbye. You both now went your seperate ways, he was only two blocks down from your dorm. 

You came to turn to the dorm entrance doors, "Yonghwa?" a voice said. You looked up, it was once again Onew. "Yonghwa? Who's Yonghwa?" he asked with a concerned face. "Also, you took a long time, I was getting worried..." 

"Aww, Onew! It's cute when you worry~" you simply said, Onew walked in, you followed.

Onew blushed, "You didn't answer my questions!" 

"Okay, then. I'll just tell you- Yonghwa is my first love since he saved my life that one time. He is also the father of my only child, Min Hee. Happy?" You replied. 

Onew looked at you with the are-you-kidding-me look. "You are lying." he said, starting to go up the stairs, you following.

"Yeah, I know, Pororo was my first love..." you sniffled, "Only if that bully didn't rip my Pororo teddy bear apart..."

"I remember that day..." Onew mumbled, *She ended up beating up the bully with the torn Pororo bear...* Onew thought. *Note to self: remind everyone in her class and dorm to not irritate her...* 

You and Onew got to your rooms, "Hey, Onew," you said, "When can I meet my dorm mates?"

"Not tonight, unfortunately," Onew said, shaking his head. "Oh! But definately tomorrow, we got homeroom in the morning, so I'll introduce you then. But for now, we have to rest, we had an unexpected busy day today. Be up before 8am, okay?" 

You nodded, "Yes, Onew, good night~" You both bowed at each other before going into your rooms. 

"G'night~" Onew went, he unlocked the door to his room and when he opened the door, his room mates started to pile on top of him. 

"Hyung, where were you all day?!" 

"You didn't reply to my text, you nincompoop!" 

"Hyung, I'm hungry." 

They all glomped him and asked him questions. You smiled warmly at the sight, it was pretty touching. The door was shut and you could still hear their concerning questions muffled through the door. "Cute," you said with a smile. 

You then went and unlocked your door. You walked in and not surprisingly, nothing or no one came to greet you. "I am such a loner..." you said to yourself, you sighed and sat down on the floor. 

"I really need to sort this place out..." you said to yourself, looking round. The smashed glass from the last night was still on the floor, boxes were still lying around, random pieces of papers were scattered around. You sighed, "..and I really can't be bothered..Ugh, I'll do it tomorrow." 

So you got ready for bed, you changed into your pajamas, went down to the girl's dorm bathrooms to brush your teeth and wash your face. When you got back from the bathroom, you shut your door and you just stood there. You walked around in a small circle, thinking, "What to do, what to do..."

You weren't tired enough to go to sleep (even after that whole day of adventure) and there wasn't really anything else to do either. So you decided to adventure around your room for a bit. There was really only two rooms, but it was worth the time. You walked around the main room (the living room if you want) and just stacked up the boxes neatly, gathering up the pieces of paper. "Might as well do it now than tomorrow." you thought. 

Afterwards, you went into your bedroom. Looking at your bedroom made you realize that you only have three pieces of furniture- your bed, your dressing table and a wardrobe. "Better than nothing," you shrugged. You also had a lage balcony that lead from the bedroom. You felt pretty insecure at night since anyone could just climb up, smash the glass and come in. 

"Hmm," you thought, "Some fresh air will help me go to sleep." you thought to yourself. You pulled open the doors, a warm breeze welcomed you out. 

You rested you head on your arms as you leaned on the balcony edge. You looked up at the sky, it was filled with stars, which made you feel more at home. Back at the village, you would sneak out at night to look at the night sky.

Then you looked down to the streets, a person from a couple of blocks down came out from their building. "Maybe they can't sleep, so they need fresh air..." you thought. You would always do this kind of thing, try to figure out a person's personality by their looks or actions. Some people would say that was juding people (which is bad in society) but you know you were only playing around.

You noticed a person walking down the street, "Midnight stroller?" you guessed. Soon, you realized that the person was walking towards you. You noticed their pink hair, *Oh, Zelo...* you groaned quietly.

"Soo Yun...psst, Soo Yun!" he called out. 

"Zelo! What are you doing here, you're not supposed to be here!" you tried not to shout, you didn't want other people to look out their windows and discover this incident.

"I wanted to see you...is that a problem?" Zelo said innocently.

"No...but it is a problem when you sneak out of the hospital ward in the middle of the night, when you are very ill just to talk to me." you replied.

Zelo shrugged, "Eh, who cares." 

"I care!...about your health!" you said.

"But I want to talk to you." Zelo said, starting to get frustrated. 

"Well...you can't." you said.

"And why not?" Zelo snapped back, you noticed his hair was beginning to turn a brighter pink. You tried to ignore this.

"Just..because..." you said, avoiding looking at him. 

"Because?" he replied in an angry tone. You stayed quiet. "You know why I came in the middle of the night just to talk to you?" He asked, you kept quiet.

He sighed before continuing, "Because everytime when I want to speak to you in other times, Onew is there. Yup. Onew. Why do you have to be with Onew all the time? You always leave me for him. For example, today. We went out to town, right? Well, I had to help my teacher with something for a couple of minutes, and I guess that was enough time for you to run off with Onew." he said angrily, his hair was turning red. "So what's the end of your 'because'?" 

You stood dumbfounded, listening to Zelo's part of the story made you think. *Do I really leave Zelo out that much? But...if I invite him in, there is most probably going to be rumours going around. And I don't want rumours before I even started school.* Before you could lie a reason, a voice stopped you. It seemed like it was coming from behind you, but you didn't dare to turn back. Though the voice sounded quite familiar.

"...because Soo Yun is busy talking to me." the voice behind you said, they put their hand on your shoulder. You glanced at the hand and then the person's face. 

"Yonghwa?!" you said, surprised.

He winked at you and continued to talk to Zelo. "Is there a problem? I promise that you can talk to her afterwards, okay?" 

Zelo's hair flamed red as he stormed off. 

When he left, you turned to Yonghwa, "Thanks..." you said. 

"No problem, by the way is he harassing you or something?" Yonghwa asked. 

You shook your head, "Actually he is quite close to me..." 

"Oh, really? Sorry if I ruin your friendship..." Yonghwa said sincerly. 

You laughed uneuthusiastically. "One question. How did you get in? And how did you know where my room is? Sorry, that's two questions."

"You see that person over there?" Yonghwa said, pointing at the person-who-you-thought-needed-fresh-air from earlier. You didn't know how this was related to your question but you nodded. "Yeah..." 

"Well, that's me." Yonghwa said in a normal tone. As if he said that everyday, like it was a conversation starter. 

You looked at him, then at the person on the street, to him, person on the street. "Don't believe you." you said. 

Yonghwa sighed and clicked his fingers. The person on the street suddenly and majestically turned into a swirl, it rushed back into Yonghwa, making him jump a bit. "Believe me now?" he grinned. You nodded dumbly. 

There was a bit of a silence before one of you spoke up again. "Couldn't you get to sleep? Since you were outside..." you asked him.

"Not really, you?" he replied.

You shook your head, "Me neither...Hey, maybe I could make us both some hot drinks, it might help us get to sleep?" you suggested.

"That would be nice." Yonghwa smiled.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You placed the cup of hot tea in front of Yonghwa. He thanked you and took a sip from it. You sat opposite him and started to drink yours too. 

"The dining room is really big, for a dorm anyway." you looked around.

"You have lots of people in your dorm, you know." Yonghwa said, he looked up from his cup. "Hey, what's up with Zelo? Is he into you? If he is, then he is too into you, if you know what I mean..."

"Eh..." you went, you blew your tea, trying to make it cool enough to drink properly. "He's on some sort of medication..." you said.

Yonghwa raised his eyebrow, "Love potion?" 

You sighed, "How'd you know?" 

"You can smell the stench of peppermint anywhere. So can you please explain how Zelo got the Love Potion with your DNA in it?" Yonghwa asked. 

"I have to say, it's a pretty long story..." you replied.

"Hmm," Yonghwa went, he looked at his imaginary wristwatch, "I got time." he smiled.

"Fine." you shrugged, "You asked for it." So you told him the story that he didn't expect. He laughed at pratically everything- to the trip to town, to the trip to the woods. It was all laughable anyway, so you couldn't blame him. "...Which leads up to now, I guess..." you finished off your story. 

"Well..." Yonghwa said, taking the last sip of his drink. "I did not expect that." he ended the sentence with laughter. 

You glanced around the room, you noticed the time. "Woah, it's already 11...do I talk that much...?" you asked yourself. "Oh, are you leaving now then?" you asked Yonghwa. 

"Hm? Actually I thought I could stay a bit longer, but if you insist on me leaving..." he said, getting up from his chair. 

"Ah-?..No, wha-?" you stuttered. 

Yonghwa laughed at you, "Naah, I think I should go home actually. It's getting late." he waved goodbye and left. When you heard the front door shut, you started to clean up. 

Whilst you washed the cups that you and Yonghwa drank out of, you noticed other dishes that needed to be washed. You decided to clean them up as well, the least you could do for your new dorm mates. That's what you thought anyway. 

Afterwards, you crept back upstairs, back into your room and when you went into bed, you immediately fell asleep.

That's what you get for being gifted, I suppose. 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OMG SO SORRYY GUYS, I UPDATED BUT BECAUSE OF THE DDOS ATTACK (from ages ago lol) IT WAS DELETED. but seriously i had an update and another chapter coming up but it was deleted, i was waiting for the seperate website, but cannot find. -____-  but heyho, the admins is cooly. please forgive me! mianhaaeeee~

I'm going to try and get the other update up and soon. I promise! if not, you're allowed to slap me. btw sorry if this update is poop.