Finding out.

Star Academy: School for the Gifted.

(Your P.O.V):

Your first day of school went quickly and with that, a week had passed, which was weird because a week for you normally felt like it lasted for ages. It was all fun (apart from what had happened with Zelo). Your mind would replay it over and over again, you wish it never happened anyway.

You remembered he let you go after the unexpected kiss, he looked down at the ground, guilty. He apologized and you both just stood there. Of course, you didn't know what to do, what would you do in this sort of situation? So you simply just walked away. You felt bad just walking away without a word, but it's all you could think of. 

*Hmm, I think my friendship with Zelo is officially over isn't it?* you thought as you staggered out of class, behind people who were excited for the weekend. 

You kept this secret to yourself (also hoping that Zelo didn't tell anyone either) but usually you would had already told someone seeing this type of situation was something you needed to get off your chest.

Normally, you'd tell things which are troubling you to Onew...but this kind of think is not supposed be shared with boys, he wouldn't really want to know you kissed a boy who you just met-this talk is usually dealt between girl to girl. You thought that Onew defiantly did not want to hear to that problem-but actually he was waiting all week for you to come to him. 

It was hard keeping secrets from Onew, him being your best friend and all. So being awkward like you are, you ignored and avoided him-which was difficult since you lived in the same building with him, his room was even right next to yours. But even if you weren't living with Onew, keeping a secret from him that must be lifted off your chest is a hard thing to do for you. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So eventually you arrived back to your dorm. You were usually the last one back to the dorm for some reason, so everybody would either be helping out with dinner or just messing about to be honest. As you entered, you immediately noticed how quiet it was. Confused, you called out for them- "Hey? Anyone home?" No one answered. "Hmmm..." you went, you peered up the stairs. Then you heard a clatter of pots and pans coming from the kitchen; you tiptoed over. 

You peeked into the kitchen door, expecting it to be at least the Fx girls. Afterall, it was their turn to cook dinner that night. But unexpectedly, it was Onew. And what puzzled you the most was that he was alone.

"Ah, Soo Yun!" Onew noticed you standing in the doorway, Hi! Come in, come in!" he greeted you happily. You entered cautiously, suspecting everybody to be in the kitchen, but no-just Onew.

"Oh, hi Onew." you said in a surprised tone. Onew was cooking, *Why is he cooking?* you thought.

"Why so surpised?" Onew asked, he carried on stirring the curry.

"Um, I didn't expect you to be here, that's all," you replied.

Onew stopped stirring the curry and looked up,  "You do know I live here, right?he said, then continued to stir the curry again. 

You stood quietly, feeling stupid, "So, where is everyone?" you finally asked.

"Ah! Forgot to tell you! Victoria, Luna and the rest couldn't be bothered to cook, so they offered to go out to town to eat. Everybody went straight after class. They texted me to tell you, but I forgot. Sorry!" he explained. 

*That explains Kai walking in the other direction then.* you thought. "But why aren't you with them?" you asked Onew. 

"Um...didn't feel like it." Onew answered. "So I made dinner for myself~!" he said to you, smiling. "I think I have enough for both of us..." Onew said, he fiddled with the food, checking if he did have enough. "Yup! Enough for the two of us!" he gave out a grin.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Onew's P.O.V:

While me and Soo Yun ate, I tried to start up a conversation. "Soo Yun, we haven't talked in a while, haven't we?" 

She quickly swallowed the food that was in , "Mm, yeah..school makes me so busy nowadays, just takes up our time, doesn't it?" 

I nodded as I chewed my food, "You know...the weather now, is pretty dull and miserable. Feeling okay?" I asked her.

*Hm, I caught her out, she can't lie about something not being wrong now.* I thought to myself.

"Really...?" she said in a dull manner, "It's probably all that homework the teacher's giving me, bringing my mood down, I guess." I knew she was lying, Kai was in her classes and Kai always comes to me for help when he gets homework.

"I could help you," I went along with her lie, giving her a smile. "It might make the weather a bit nicer."

Soo Yun shook her head as she took a sip of her water. "It's okay, I'll get back on my feet soon." she gave back a smile.

After that, it was quiet for a while, we both had finished eating and just slowly drinking our water. Then I decided that I was going to get Soo Yun to admit Zelo kissed her whether it was the last thing I did. "So...met up with Zelo lately?" 

Hearing his name, Soo Yun shot up from her chair. "You know what? I'll save you some trouble and clean up everything for you!" she said quickly and nervously. 

"Oh." I said surprised, not expecting that kind of reaction at all. "Okay, but-" 

"It's okay! It's okay! I'll clean up everything, you just relax, lalalalalaa~" she said, taking the plates and glasses. She quickly scurried off into the kitchen. 

I got up from my seat and walked out of the dining room. I stood in the corridor silently as I heard Soo Yun wash the dishes. "Soo Yun, I'm going to go visit the nurses' office to see if Zelo is still there!" I called out to her.

"YEAH, HAVE FUN SEEING HIM! BY THE WAY, I HAVEN'T SEEN HIM IN AGES, SO..." Soo Yun shouted back loudly. 

I made my way to the front door, I closed it behind me and stood outside for several moments. I sighed, "I thought we were friends, Soo Yun. Best friends." I quietly said to myself before taking off to the nurses' office.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I knocked on the door to the nurses' office, "Come in!" the nurse beckoned, I entered. 

"Annyeonghaeseyo," I greeted the nurse in a quite dim way. 

"Annyeonghaeseyo Onew, what have you come for?" she asked me. 

"I just wanted to check on Zelo," I replied, "Is he here?" 

The nurse shook her head, "He just left, about ten minutes ago. He had a lot of poison in him." 

*He did eat a lot of those berries.* I thought. "Oh, okay. I'll just get going then." I told the nurse.

"One thing I should tell you." she said, catching my attention before I started to leave. "Zelo drank the love potion as a remedy, right? And that girl, Soo Yun, she was the person who put her hair in it, am I right?"

I nodded in agreement.

"She's a lucky girl," the nurse continued, "Because the love potion didn't effect Zelo at all. So Zelo is all well now." 

I stood still, confused, "The love potion didn't effect him?" I asked, the nurse nodded. "So...he should be normal?" the nurse answered my question with a nod. "So he should be acting like nothing ever happened?" I asked again. 

The nurse nodded once again, "Yes. The love potion acted as a remedy instead of a typical love potion-all the poison I took out of Zelo, I took the love potion with it as well." she explained. "Is there anything wrong?" she then asked me.

I shook my head, "No. Nothing at all." I replied, I clenched my fists tight in anger. 

"Hmm, okay..." the nurse looked at me weird. "Is there anything else you want?" she asked.

"No." I said in a stubborn tone, "I'll show myself out." I left the nurses' office and walked off. 

How could Zelo lie like that? Use advantage of that lie to get to Soo Yun. How could anyone do that? I thought in my head, I asked myself that question again and again.  Actually anyone could do that, but Zelo? Zelo? I always thought he was the innocent type. Now I know 

As my anger built up as I thought about what Zelo had done, I coincidently noticed him walking by himself not that far away. 

"Zelo!" I shouted to him sternly, he turned around hearing his name. He stopped for me and waved to me, I waved back and gave a fake smile. 

I walked over. Ready to give him what he deserved.