Introducing SHINee to our story.

Star Academy: School for the Gifted.

He started to walk along the path, "Urgh, so much effort to walk all the way back to dorm," he complained aloud. "Hm, a few minutes won't harm..." he said as he started to lay down on the damp grass next to the path.

Zelo looked up at the sky, the stars filled the black night sky, his mind wandered off to memories of his own. Of his old friends, to his family, "I wonder if my big brother remembers me, I wonder if I'll actually see my family again," Zelo thought, "But I guess the B.A.P hyungs are my family now..." he sighed. 

Zelo yawned as the gentle wind ruffled his hair and the grass, his eyes slowly shut closed and his mind shutting down. But he was awaken by the cold rain touching his face, "Huh?" he went as he shook his head to awake his half asleep self.

He stood up, "Rain?" Zelo scratched his head and realised, "Soo Yun! She must be upset, I should go back..." he said to himself, "No..." Zelo thought. "I'll let her be for now..." he thought and he started to walk back to his dorm. 

Zelo pushed open the door and walked in, he heard no noise coming from the lounge, except the chatter and gossip of girls. He staggered up the stairs and to his room. "I feel guilty for not checking on Soo Yun," he thought to himself, frowning. "Let's just hope the hyungs will let me in though." 

He knocked on the door, "Who is it?" the hyungs called from inside the room. 

"It's me, Zelo," he replied sleepily.

"Oh, the 'traitor'," they replied. 

"Please let me in hyung! I'm sorry I left you, I am really sorry!" Zelo said as he slumped onto the floor, propping his head against the door. They didn't reply. He groaned quietly, knocking on the door gently. They still didn't answer, "You're...so evil...hyung..." he said under his breath, his eye lids drooped closed as he muttered his last word before he fell asleep. 

______

-THUD- 

"Oh crap!" 

"I thought he went downstairs! But he was here all this time..." 

"Not my fault!"

"Hyung it's your fault..."

"Oh God, it 'is' my fault!"

"Zelo! Zelo! Wake up! Wake up Zelo!" the hyungs called out. 

"Huh? Why does my head hurt?" Zelo said as he sat up. He rubbed his head, "What happened?" 

"Oh no!" Jong Up screamed, "He lost his memory! It's all my fault!" Jong Up dropped to the floor, "I'm so sorry Zelo, I should've let you in earlier!" 

"I haven't lost my memory dude, I'm just asking what happened," Zelo replied. He got up, still rubbing his head and walked into the room.

"Oh." Jong up replied, he dusted himself as he stood back up, he turned to face Zelo. "Well when you came back and knocked on the door we didn't let you in, then you stopped knocking on the door so we thought you went to the lounge." Jong up explained. "But you actually fell asleep in the corrider with your back agaisnt the door, when we opened the door, you whacked your head off the floor. The end." 

"Makes sense," Zelo shrugged, he slowly walked over to their bedroom, dragging his feet. The others walked into the room as well, Zelo threw himself onto his bed. "Well if excuse me, I'm going to sleep now, thank you." he said.

The others sat down on the floor and started to do random things of their own, most of them were just snacking really.  "Bedtime's a bit too early don't you think? It's nearly 8pm, " Daehyun said, opening a bag of potato chips.

"Nah," Zelo went, "Plus you hit my head, so I need some rest. G'night." he said. 

"I said I was sorry!" Jong Up said, frowning. 

"Yeah, yeah yeah," Zelo went, "Just let me be for now." he said stubbornly. He turned his back to them. 

"Shesh, someone is in a bad mood," Daehyun said, "Something to do with that new girl?" he said teasingly. 

Zelo didn't reply, he pretended to be asleep, "If you talk back, it'll just get worse," he thought to himself. 

Daehyun leaned against Zelo's bed, "You do know you're not off the hook," Daehyun said to Zelo, "When you wake up we're going to make you tell 'everything'..."

"You're being too harsh to our cute little maknae," Himchan called out, flicking a page over from a magazine he was reading. 

"He's not exactly little though, he's taller than all of us..." Youngjae replied. 

Zelo turned back over to face everyone else, "It's not my fault! You know I'm trying my best to stop my puberty for you," he said sincerly.

__________________________________________________________________________________

"We ran out of banana milk hyung..." Taemin said frowning.

"Does that banana milk make you grow taller or something? Because you're taller than me even though you're the maknae between SHINee, if it does, we all know that I'm buying a gallon of it," Jonghyun said as he walked up the stairs behind the rest of SHINee.

"Two gallons more like, I need some!" Taemin said, running up the stairs after the others. 

"No. I forbid you. You're already tall," Jonghyun said sharply but jokingly. The others laughed as the went up their second flight of stairs, "But seriously, have you seen Zelo in TS dorm? He's a giant! " Jonghyun exclaimed.

The others glared at him, "Seriously? Taller than Minho?" Key asked. 

"Ah, I don't know...But he is tall, he's taller than all of his hyungs!" Jonghyun replied,"Haven't you seen him before?" The others shook their heads, going through the door to the third floor. "Bright pink hair? Does that ring a bell?" Jonghyun said, the others just looked at each other confused. Jonghyun sighed and shrugged, "Nevermind... We'll spot him sooner or later with his hair." 

Minho walked ahead of everybody else and saw boxes (nearly) in front of the door, "Hey, did someone order something from the internet?" Minho called out, standing by the boxes. The others shook their heads, but walked faster to Minho in curiosity. "I don't think anyone would order 3 boxes of anything,"Jonghyun said.

"Yeah they would. I know you would buy 3 boxs of shoe insoles to last you your whole life," Onew laughed. Jonghyun scowled at him, but it soon turned into a smirk.

"But seriously guys, whose boxes are these?" Minho asked, everyone else shrugged.

Taemin gasped from a thought, "Someone could be moving in?" he suggested.

"But wouldn't they have already introduced themselves yet?" Key said.

"Not necessarily," Onew said,"Maybe the person is not used to being 'gifted' yet, maybe they're not a people's person anyway."

"Ahh..." they all went, "Then the wise dubu leader of SHINee speaks!" Jonghyun laughed, the others laughed with him.

"Let's just leave it for tomorrow," Key said.

"No no! Let's figure it out now! I'm going to knock on the door," Minho said,knocking on the door loudly. No one answered.

"You look like a fool now," Key said. 

"He always looked like a fool anyway," Jonghyun said. 

Taemin thought for a moment, "Nah, he looks more like a frog," he said. 

"Oh yeah..." the others went. 

"Okay, we all know that Minho always looks like a fool...and actually like a frog," Onew said unlocking their door, "But hurry up or I'll lock you all out." He said standing in their doorway.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What a random chapter... Sorry, disappointment lol ._.