This is War.

Star Academy: School for the Gifted.

Soo Yun's P.O.V:

You gulped down the last of your drink, "Ahhh," you went, refreshed. 

"Soo Yun, I'm thinking of going back to the school campus, do you want to go back or do you want to stay and look around?" Onew asked, finishing off his drink too.

"Well, I should stay with Zelo..." soon you realised, "Zelo!" you said aloud. 

Onew was confused, "Zelo, what about Zelo?" Onew asked. 

"I forgot all about him! Me and Zelo came to town together and went into that shop, but then I bumped into you and forgot about him!" you explained.

"Oh..." Onew went, "We'll go back to the shop to see if he's still there," Onew suggested, you agreed and off you both went.

You power walked there, while Onew walked behind you, laughing at the sight of you.

You and Onew entered the store, "Who are we supposed to look for again?" Onew asked.

"Bright pink hair is all you need to find, you'd probably see him, his hair's probably going to be sticking up from above the crowd," you replied. You and Onew looked high and low for Zelo, but you couldn't find him. 

"He's probably went back to the campus," Onew said, walking to the store doors.

You nodded, "Probably." You both walked out of the shop, walking to the bus stop. You walked past a grocery store, you shuffled back to it, "Where you going?" Onew called back. 

"Cherry tomatoes, 2 for 1 deal..." you read the sign at the grocery store window. You walked over to the store, "One minute, Onew!" 

Onew shrugged and stood there, waiting for you. You came out with two big bags full of trays of cherry tomatoes, one in each hand to keep you balanced. Onew laughed at you, "Why the heck do you have a gazillion trays of cherry tomatoes?"

"It's for saying sorry and thank you to Zelo..." you said, starting to walk up to the bus stop again.

"So you buy 10 trays of cherry tomatoes...?" Onew said, "I would've thought he want candy or something..." 

"Plus," Onew thought, "What did Zelo do to deserve this much attention from you, Soo Yun?" he thought, looking at you.

You stared into space awkwardly, "He said he liked cherry tomatoes..." you replied quietly.

"He probably does like cherry tomatoes, but maybe not 'that' much," Onew said. 

You shrugged, "Meh, never mind. I don't know what else he likes though, so he can't complain." 

You got to the bus stop, "Do you think Zelo will be at his dorm?" you asked Onew.

"I don't know," Onew said, "He seems like a productive sort of person though." You both sat down under the bus stop shelter.

The sky was soon cloudy whilst you waited for the bus, Onew looked up at the sky, "Hey, be happy Soo Yun, why so cloudy?" he looked over to you. You were staring into space. He poked you to get your attention, "Soo Yun!" he called out.

"Huh, yeah?" you answered, turning your head to Onew. 

"What's wrong?" he frowned.

"Nothing's wrong..." you replied.

"I can tell when something's wrong, the weather." he said. "Plus if you don't tell me I can just read your mind. It's easier if you just tell me." 

You sighed, "I just feel bad for leaving Zelo, he's done a lot for me in the last two days..." 

"Oh, but don't worry! He'll forgive you!" Onew said, cheerfully. You nodded unsure.

Finally, the bus came, "Hehe, at last~" Onew called out, picking up one of the cherry tomato filled bags and skipped into the bus. He gladly took out his bus pass and shown it to the driver. 

You quickly lifted the grocery bag and jumped into the bus. "Here you go," you said, giving the bus driver your bus money. 

Onew and you skipped to the back of the bus since nobody was sitting on them. You both plopped onto the seats, "Such a busy day and it's only 9.40 in the morning," Onew said. 

"Hm, usually I'd usually stay in bed all day," you replied. 

"I usually just hang around with my room mates and sometimes my dorm mates if we're all in," Onew said. 

"Is our dorm mates nice?" you asked.

Onew nodded positively, "Yeah! They're awesome, you'd love them! There's two girl groups in the SM dorm, SNSD and Fx, they're really nice. Though we never really see them, I know that SNSD are busy will their school clubs. There's this other girl in our dorm, we call her BoA, she's a senior, we haven't seen her in ages!" Onew said, introducing the groups of SM into your mind.

"Oh, then there's the boy groups, Super Junior, oh my God, they're really awesome and funny. There's DBSK, but they had a, um, arguement let's just say and now they're split into different dorms. We still have Junsu, Yuchun and Jejeung though, they're called JYJ now. There's two slash one new group in our dorm, EXO; they have really cool abilities. Then there's mine, SHINee~ We're completely awesome." 

You laughed and smiled, "I want to meet my dorm mates now! It'll be fun!" 

Onew nodded, "I can't wait to introduce you to them as well!" he said happily. 

~BeepBeep~ 

"Oh! I got a text," Onew said, digging into his pocket to get his phone.

"Hey! You never gave me your number!" telling Onew off.

"Maybe that's because I got my phone when I was 13, two years after I left?" Onew said.

"Oh yeah..." you went. "I knew that..." 

Onew laughed at you, "Hm, a text from Taemin," Onew said. Then he read and muttered the text under his breath. You couldn't understand him and being such a curious person like you are, you peered over his shoulder.

-Hey hyung, where are you? Me and the others are already at campus. From Taemin~ -

Onew texted back, Hey Taemin, I'm on the bus with Soo Yun. How are you already at campus? Onew~

There was a reply in almost an instant, ~BeepBeep~ the phone went.

 Cuz you're a slow nincompoop. From Taemin. Onew read. "That's unusually harsh of Taemin, I'm worried now."

~BeepBeep~ the phone went again. That was Jonghyun, not me hyung. I wouldn't call you a nincompoop. Taemin~ 

"That makes me feel more comfortable," Onew said, leaving his phone on his lap.

You laughed, "I'm going to call you a nincompoop now, it seems funny, keke~" 

"I think it suits you better," Onew said, nudging you; his phone fell out of his lap. "Oh crap!" Onew cursed.

"Don't worry, I'll pick it up for you," you insisted. 

"Aw, thank you~" Onew said. 

"It's okay...you nincompoop." you grinned, Onew stuck his tounge out at you. 

You got off your seat and kneeled down to get Onew's phone.

The bus suddenly braked, Onew tried to grab you by your shirt but it all happened pretty quickly. You rolled down to the front of the bus, metal poles and the seats of the bus bruised your legs, hitting your head. 

"Ah..." you went, clenching your teeth to keep the tears of pain in. Everybody stared in shock, the bus doors opened awkwardly. 

"Huh? Soo Yun?" a familiar voice came from outside the bus, that person ran in. "Soo Yun! Are you okay? What happened?" It was Zelo.

You sat up, "Zelo!" you said, you tried to lift yourself up with your arms, but Zelo wrapped his arm around you, picking you up and took you to the back of the bus.

Onew was dumbfounded as he watched Zelo hold you tight, walking down the bus aisle. "That should be me...shouldn't it?" Onew thought. 

Zelo put you down on a seat, he sat inbetween you and Onew. "What happened?" Zelo asked you.

"Um, Onew dropped his phone so I went to pick it up for him and then the bus suddenly stopped..." you replied, rubbing your head. "Where did you go, Zelo?" you asked. 

"Where did I go? More like where did 'you' go!" Zelo said. 

"Hey, I asked first." you said.

"Well, while we were in the store, I bumped into my home room teacher, she wanted me to do a favour for her. She said it'll only take a few minutes, but it obviously took more time than that. When I came back to the store, you weren't there, I tried to find you and I couldn't, so I left." he explained. "Now you." 

"Okay, so while I was at the store, I bumped into Onew and I followed him," you said. 

"Oh, okay... I see you bought some things," Zelo said, peeking through the bag. "Oh My Gosh! Cherry Tomatoes!" Zelo shouted happily. "Why so much?" he asked.

You giggled, "Because you like cherry tomatoes~ Basically it's a sorry present for leaving and making you worry," you explained. 

"Thank you!" Zelo beamed, "So I get to keep them?" he asked.

"No, you keep it one week, then I'll have it the other week." you said sarcastically.  

You looked over to Onew, he was still dumbfounded, just staring into space. "Oh nincompooop~~" you called to Onew. Onew looked back to you, "Haha, you actually responded," you laughed.

Onew stuck his tongue out at you again, laughing. "Did you get anything else instead of tomatoes, Soo Yun?" he asked.

"Not really," you replied straight fowardly. 

"Sure you haven't," Zelo went, raising his eyebrows at you.

"What do you mean?" Onew asked, confused, "So you did buy something?" 

"No," Zelo interuppted your answer, "She stole something." Onew gasped in shock.

"I didn't steal anything! Bang Yong Guk gave it to me for free," you tried to explained.

"What is it then? Show me!" Zelo pleaded, you shook your head each time he begged. "I'm not even going to try to get it off you, knowing what things you can do with the weather. In my theory, if I get it off you, you'll get angry, boom I get electrocuted." Zelo said, nodding with pride for his little theory. 

"Yes, I will electrocute you. And Onew, don't try to read my mind because...that's just weird," you said. 

Onew sighed, "If I had a penny every time someone said that to me...um, I'd have a lot of pennies...? Plus, I would only read other people's minds if I was desperate." You all laughed at Onew's dorkiness, even Zelo was enjoying his time. Eventually, the bus got back to the campus. 

"I feel like going back to town now," Onew said.

You and Zelo shook your heads at Onew thinking, "No way!" 

You all got off the bus, "What should we do now?" you asked Onew and Zelo, "It's still 9.50..." 

Onew and Zelo shrugged, "This school may sound exciting but it's actually really boring," Onew said, Zelo agreed and nodded.

"Okay..So what do you usually do on a Sunday morning?" you asked them.

"Sleep." they both replied.

You groaned, "You're exciting." you said sarcastically. "Have you ever been down the woods before? That sounds exciting," you suggested.

Zelo and Onew thought for a moment, "Actually, now that you mentioned it..." Zelo said, "No, not really," he shook his head. "People say it's haunted" 

You gasped in shock, "Wow, really?" 

"Oh God, you shouldn't have said that to her Zelo," Onew said. 

"Why not?" Zelo asked.

"Yeah, why not?" you joined in.

"Because now she's going to make us go in there, she's all adventerous like that," Onew said, "Been like that since we were kids." Onew smiled. 

You giggled, "It's funny because it's true!" Zelo frowned a bit, knowing that Onew knew so much more about you. "Let's go then!" you shouted. 

"Do we have to?" Onew complained, "We have school tomorrow and you know..." 

You looked at Onew, "Awww, come on~" you pleaded, staring at him with your puppy dog eyes. 

Zelo thought this was opportunity time for him to get to spend some time with you without Onew. "Oh, Soo Yun, it's okay, I'll go with you. Don't worry!" Zelo said, but then he thought, "Sorry 'Onew', I know I only known Soo Yun for less than two days and you known her for how many years. But, I want to figure out if this feeling I always experience when I'm around Soo Yun is what I think it is."

"Hm, really?" you turned to Zelo. He nodded to you with a smile, "Thank you, Zelo!" you thanked him and jumped on him, hugging him. Zelo smiled as you wrapped your arms around him, he then looked over to Onew. His warm, welcoming eyes and smile, somehow turned cold to Onew; you let go of Zelo, thanking him again.

"What is up with his boy?" Onew thought, "What is he trying to do with Soo Yun?" Onew gave out a quiet sigh, "Hey, Soo Yun. I might come with you actually." he said, "I've got nothing else to do this Sunday."

"Yay! This'll be fun! You two can get to know each other better!" you said, cheerfully. 

"Umm, yeah..." Onew and Zelo replied uneuthusiastically. 

Zelo let out a sigh as well and thought, "Aish, this boy is getting on my nerves, this only means one thing..." 

It's hard to know if it was a coincidence that Zelo and Onew was both thinking the exact thing at the exact same time, but they both thought-

"This is war."